proof - why zoyaan marriage cant be real ! - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
TFS.. the details of community maarige..
You are right...i jst dnt know what Gul is upto
Originally posted by RandomSquared

i just dont get why they wont get a divorce

Zoya's always maintained that marriage is very important for her and once she gets married, she will always stay committed to that relationship. And if they do get married, then she'll believe that this is her real destiny and she has to accept it. 

Only... later, she'll realize that she has the power to change her destiny and be with Asad. Or at least, I hope that's how it's going to work out. 
Originally posted by .Anamika.

Zoya's always maintained that marriage is very important for her and once she gets married, she will always stay committed to that relationship. And if they do get married, then she'll believe that this is her real destiny and she has to accept it. 

Only... later, she'll realize that she has the power to change her destiny and be with Asad. Or at least, I hope that's how it's going to work out. 

Sure but then what stops Ayaan from ending the marriage? We know he's going to do it eventually but why not immediately? If it's seeing Zoya's commitment and her not wanting a divorce/annulment then that's bullshit. Humera is still alive and he knows he loves her, Humera loves him, and that Zoya does not love him. I wonder what his reasoning is...
Originally posted by JPRules

Sure but then what stops Ayaan from ending the marriage? We know he's going to do it eventually but why not immediately? If it's seeing Zoya's commitment and her not wanting a divorce/annulment then that's bullshit. Humera is still alive and he knows he loves her, Humera loves him, and that Zoya does not love him. I wonder what his reasoning is...

hey i know why ayan dont give divorce. He must think what a luck two sexy girls ek sath. Any man lost their mind yaar.
No offence to anyone .Just for fun
I wasnt aware wat exactly a community nikaah is so thank you for explaining
and nikaah wont happen I mean it wud just be an illusion n dis wud b revealed after a month or so...we can just wait n watch as of now 😉
Originally posted by janestone6

😊
I just hope the Nikkah is an illusion.  

Most probably, actual Nikah b/w ZoYaan will not take place just as actual consummation didn't take place b/w JaNu. All of it seems to be a fiasco to grab the attention of the viewers only.
Originally posted by zara1ksg

so I seriously don't know what gul is upto but I am a muslim and I want to inform those who don't know about community marriages ! ive never ever heard of a community nikah ever in my life so I don't know how they get married in the 1st place !

secondly in islam - it is not allowed for 1 man to marry 2 sisters unless the 1st sister dies ! so if ayaan does marry zoya , the only way he can marry humeira is if zoya dies !

so if gul really goes through with zoyaan nikah there is no hope for ayra unless gul decides to make a mock of islam and have does what she wants !

or ayra can happen if humeira and zoya are not really sisters ! since they share the same father - it equals to sisters !

so that's my proof why nikaah is fake ! unless ayra is not her end plan and zoyaan is then we all are screwed !

In my Muslim Law & Jurisprudence subject I studied about this issue in detail.
According to the Islamic law it is not allowed for a man to marry 2 sisters at a same time But if the wife dies or he gives her a divorce then he can marry the other sister. After giving divorce to the 1st sister he can marry the 2nd one when his divorced wife completes the time of her Iddah. So dont know what's going to happen actually in the show. Most probably ZoYaan wont marry at 1st place but if they do then Ayaan will have to divorce Zoya 1st, only then he would be able to marry Humeira.

I seriously dont want this type of story to take place in the show.
Edited by farish - 10 years ago
gul is makin more fun of everything 
Originally posted by snow007

relax
aysa kuch nahi hoga
1st of all yah nikah possible hi nahi hai q k
acc to Islam 3 bar larki say aur 3 bar larkay say poucha jata hai
woh bhi full name plus father name k saat
ab 6 baar tu same mistake karain gay nahi ayan aur zoya
1 bar bhi kam hoo, matlb 2 baar kaha kisi nay tu bhi nakah nahi hota es type k nikah ko nikah fasiq khatay hain means invalid nikah

sooo yah possible hi nahi hai

phir bhi kisi misunderstanding ki wajha say like noise yah drug yah koi aur aysi wajha say nikah ho bhi jata hai tu bhi yah nikah fasiq hai
aur ager ayan aur zoya jantay bojtay hosh o hawas main nikah kartay hain tu chay pressure main hi tu phir ek option hota hai aur woh hai divorce, us k liya kisi character ko marnay ki zarort nahi hai

and yes community marriages
us main kuch alag nhi hota
just yah hota hai k bhoat siri shadian/nikah ek function main hota hai
har couple ka nikah bari bari pharaya jata hai, nikah namay pay sign hotay hain bulkul same bus yah hota hai k ek khana hota hai warna alag alag dawat 😊

aur yah mujay es liay bulkul paka pata hai q k ek tu i m Muslim 2nd har nikah main sub say agay hoti hoon 3rd main nay nikah nama poura phara hai 4th as as edu project nikah nama and nikah condition pay research bhi kia hai

ab jo gul khan ki marzi , Islam main tu aysa hi hai dost

yes ek aur baat ager kisi aur k naam pay ap kisi aur nay qubool hai kaha tu bhi kisi ka bhi nikah nahi howa na us ka jis ka naam liya giya na us ka jis nay qubool hai kaha

baqi let c kia hota hai, Islam main galti say divorce tu ho jati hai galti say nikkah nahi hota

i sooo damn agree with cox i have read my sisters nikah namaa.. and i have witnessed her nikah as well as she is my sis.. soo... i also noe a lot abt it...!!!