Thendral WU: Thursday, 12th September 2013

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Thendral WU: Thursday, 12th September 2013

Mohan says it's his responsibility to find a good hostel for her sister.  He asks her to call Thulasi & tell her to come tomorrow to talk about selling their house. He leaves & Kalyani's sister says she doesn't want to leaver.

Thuls comes to VR's house & advises him to take care of his health. Thuls hands Deepa's notebook & other things she got from Prabha's house. Thuls leaves. 

Thuls gets home & TA pretends like he's sleeping. Thuls tells him to get up & she wants to clear some doubt. TA says he doesn't want to talk to her, there's nothing to talk b/w them, nee yaaro naan yaaro. You didn't give me any respect & not to call him her husband. TA continues that he's secondary to her & Deepa's more important when he gives so much importance to her. He goes inside & doesn't let her talk. 

Morning. TA's ready & Thuls goes inside the room to get ready. Thuls' classmate Geetha & fiance comes to give them invitation & she goes on about how she will do everything her husband says, nillu naa nippen, dance aadu naa aaduven. His happiness is important to me blah blah. TA asks how she's going to continue her studies & Geetha says she's going to discontinue her studies because her husband is more important to her. I'll stay at home & look after my children, kudumbam thaan mukiyam. TA looks at Thuls... 

Thodarum

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

saamanjunkabcsahanarajsushavviZEESXYJanukuttyponnussmily_facelakshmikrkalki2007Suha95swash2KarthikkaVani19ShemmonithyamkvDaffodilee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral WU: Thursday, 12th September 2013" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Thank you Sri

Yeppa ... TA kku nariya ideas kudukanranga

The drunkard and his father, Thuls friend and who else.

Now another round of fights between TA/T for next few months.  I believe that is the romantic holiday for 3 days.

Hmmm...

--aarthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--aarthi--

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
This show is going no where..
i guess now all the three frnds will live separately from their hubby's and excel in their life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karthikka

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sri..

nasama pochu.. if marraige kuzhandai was the criteria why waste an engineering seat.. Some other person would have studied..

Dir Sir.. pelase don't spread negativity like this.. A girl Education struggle nu story arambicu.. adhukku oppoistea kadhai ottarel..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuautumnsconcerto

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Thanks Sri. 

Mohan ggrr!

Tamil lol I don't know I just found him to be very immature and stubborn while talking with Thulasi but still what he said was wrong. 

Thulasi, liked the way she reacted to everything. 

Thulasi's friend lol why why why this kolaveri?  Studies still possible after marriage! 

Who ever writes the story for Thendral is losing it!  He/She needs serious help!!  All three friends going to be separated from their husbands soon?

Edited by Smiles-20 - 13 September 2013 at 6:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcerto

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Thanks sri for the promo...
TT's guests also coming like gws...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top