Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Parul Chauhan Fan Club

parul was born on March 19, 1988  her family is from Lakhimpur Kheri in Uttar Pradesh. There are very few actresses in Indian Television who had outstanding career throughout in industry. Parul chauhan is also one of the diversified celebrity of Indian television industry who lead in as popular star for number of years. She is an Indian television model and Bollywood actress as well, who shot to fame via her role as Ragini in the hit serial "Sapna Babul Ka... Bidaai". 

Parul Chauhan came from Lucknow to Mumbai in 2005 leaving her engineering course half way. She was motivated by her brother's friend to try her hand at modelling and her first attempt in the world of acting got her the serial Sapna Babul Ka-Bidaai and rest is all history.It is very amazing to know that how Parul Chauhan get offer to play Ragini in Sapna Babul Ka... Bidaai. Parul Chauhan dropped in her photographs at Rajan's office. He liked her pictures and called her for the auditions and finally Parul got selected to play Ragini.

A small town girl from an underprivileged background wants to make it big in the big bad world. So she moves to Mumbai to become an actress, finds absolutely no work, and then, suddenly, one day, gets the Big Break. That's Parul Chauhan's life - a life so filmi, you wonder what's she is doing on Television. But television is where she made it - in fact, Parul Chauhan has just returned form Dubai where she won the Gold Award for best debut on T.V. "This is my third award this year and I can't stop smiling," says Parul, also known as Ragini in Star Plus' Sapnaa Babul Ka - Bidaai.
"Till a year ago, I couldn't stop wondering why life was so unfair," Parul Chauhan says. "Now I can't thankful enough. Bidaai has given me everything."

And no wonder. In the space of one year, Parul Chauhan went from not having enough cash to eat for 15 days, now she planning to buy a second car for her father - quite a journey. "My father is a very junior employee in the government and his earning are barely enough for our day to day existence. So indulgence were a far fetched dream," says Parul Chauhan.
  Mumbai's film and Television industries wre never on her wish list till a cousin motivated her to try her luch. "He was working in Mumbai and was clued in to the entertainment scene. He said I was dark but my features were good and I had expression. So I came to Mumbai." Parul Chauhan says.

But that was just the beginning. For 10 months, Parul Chauhan didn't get work. In a fair and lovely world, people didn't want to take a risk with a dark actress. "There was a time when I didn't have money to eat and I decided to go back," Parul Chauhan says. But Rajan Shahi, the director of Bidaai, called her. "And he just signed me on. I couldn't believe it. He said if my face could talk though still pictures, I could do wonders on screen. Thankfully, all these awards prove that he was right."

She has also participated in the Sony TV's dance show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa with choreographer Deepak.after bidaai she offered Rishto Se Badii Partha... she did the role of surbih.. and also she participate in kitchen champion 4..  

after long brack Parul chauhan i sback on Small screen. she is back on the Zee TV serial  Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed as Divya...

parul's Television shows

serial                                                channel
  • Woh rehne wali mehlon ki                                       sahara one
  • sapna Babulka... Bidaai                                               star plus
  • Rishto Se Badi Paratha                                            Aapka colors
  • Jubilee Comedy Circus                         Sony Entertainment Television India 
  • Kitchen Champion 4                                                Aapka colors
  •  Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed                                     Zee TV

Awards and nominations

• Won Indian Telly Awards for Best Actor Female as Ragini in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

• Won Zee Gold Awards for the Gold Debut(Female)as Ragini in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

• Won STAR Parivaar Awards for Favourite Bahu as Ragini in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

• Won Indian Telly Awards for Best Actor Female(Popular)as Ragini in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Rules and regulations 

FB pages -    Parul Chauhan as surbhi

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Parul-Chauhan-as-surbhi/134838463248487

Parul chauhan, sara khan , angad hasija and kinshuk mahajan

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Parul-chauhan-sara-khan-angad-hasija-and-kinshuk-mahajan/152216818130172

Parul Chauhan

Edited by zan101 - 05 October 2013 at 4:37am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu9NiaKushalHolicnidzlovekinrulSruthy.LvenDEEENCHdownandout-Wanderer-Shee_xaanAnu_4_U-BaRul-ParAz-ragvir.fan-Priyam--Shwetha-...Jes...SilverBellSurish-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~~Parul Chauhan AT~~~" in Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Some creations of Parul... free to use..

sarah

Zee

VedoMix

Krithikas-  Krithikas Gallery

Edited by zan101 - 12 September 2013 at 12:31pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu9nidzlovekinrulSruthy.LDEEENCHdownandoutAnu_4_Uragvir.fan...Jes...SilverBellSurish

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
EmbarrassedMembers Embarrassed

BaRul-lover 
SilverFairy
zan101
ragvir.fan  
...Jes...
nidzlovekinrul

click like button to add your name on AT

Edited by zan101 - 13 September 2013 at 11:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hamshaaDEEENCHdownandoutNetRaider...Jes...

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NiaKushalHolicSruthy.LDEEENCHdownandoutAnu_4_U...Jes...Surish

downandout

IF-Dazzler

downandout

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the thread Zaina.Big smile