our sweet chatter box is back!!! πŸ˜†
and ACP is genuinely worrying about her 
the pic of their destination  is awesome πŸ‘
hope all will have a good time in the wedding πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for pm & cont soon πŸ˜Š
ravzs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hy sakshi i  feel we can club more victims of various disastor n make a ff on tat as tribute i gt tis idea as a small token of love so wantesd ur view n yup i am going to start a ff on arakshi soon 😊😊

ru updating today ...waitin...πŸ˜‰
Edited by ravzs - 10 years ago
SAKSHI.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shaleenrocks

First of all thanks for choosing a face for Abhi and then salute for choosing him...hats off to u dear..that was very sweet and nice gesture from u...
Coming to update..awesome as always...i loved how u showed Arjun hesitance to ask Sakshi abt her family..arjun defintely cares for her but is hesitant to even accept her as friend..well i can totally understand...it will take time for him..
Sakshi asking abt dresses from arjun was the best part..hehehe..when i fiest read that sakshi is engrossed in her thougts..i could never think.ahe would.ask.something.like that..but was good..torally cracked me up...great job...Acp sir wont.understand its takes lot of time for us girls to actually chose dresses for occassions...then we also have to chose matching acceasories..there is lot of pressure..lol...finally the location is so beautiful..waitkng for next update dear..i m waiting to see what my hottie super cop is gonna wear..i m waiting to get heart attack when arjun will appear in something traditional..continue soon

Thanks for this longgg comment...firstly...
Mhappy u liked my effort thank you sooo much...!!!
Thank you soo much for liking the update...yes this time it eas not his ego ...but his hesitant...he has always shown sooo much indifference that its not that easy for him to question her that too such personal and sensitive question...
Hehehe...thanks for liking it...she cant be serious for long atleast in my story TILL something big happens...Yeah ACP would never get that part even if someday he succeeds in understanding Miss Anand...this TYPICAL girl thing he would still fail to get...hehhehe
m happy u liked the palace...it was just to add to ur imagination...that the wedding would be grand n ol...ill try n update asap...i hv chosen a pic as what our ACP would wear ...Really hope i dont diappoint u all...else i knw m dead...hehehe...hv tried to keep him simple yet The Arjun Suryakant Rawte...
and thanks ...new thread was all coz of you people  who liked my story...!!
😊
SAKSHI.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: PavithraKrish

hey sakshi πŸ˜Š

congo for thread 2 πŸ₯³
this update was so nice πŸ˜ƒ
our sweet chatter box is back!!! πŸ˜†
and ACP is genuinely worrying about her 
the pic of their destination  is awesome πŸ‘
hope all will have a good time in the wedding πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for pm & cont soon πŸ˜Š

Hello...!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
All thanks to you people...!!!😊
thank you soo much for liking my story...😊
yup she cant be quiet for too long untill something big happens...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Yes this time it was genuine...no pressure frm sameer or ego...😊
thankks for liking the pic...it was to add to the mood ...πŸ˜›
Me too hope they and YOU ALL will have a good time ...😳😊
PM is all my pleasure...ill try to cont asap...!!
😊
SAKSHI.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ravzs

hy sakshi i  feel we can club more victims of various disastor n make a ff on tat as tribute i gt tis idea as a small token of love so wantesd ur view n yup i am going to start a ff on arakshi soon 😊😊

ru updating today ...waitin...πŸ˜‰

Hello...😊
I exactly  didnt get wat u ment...but this much i got that u wanted to make an FF on victims as a tribute to them...thats a fab idea...really liked it..but being new i dnt really knw if we can create an FF like that here on AF...i mean i dnt knw ...please if possible first ask NAINA ma'am...coz i really hope we dnt break any IF rule by doing that...
rest i salute ur spirit..and THANK YOU very much for considering me to give my view on this...really...!

ARAKSHI ..!! yay...!!!
Write soon and update soon will be waiting...!!!
n ill be updating most probably...bt not sure wn...tom i wont i guess...!! so ill try to update today...
😊
SAKSHI.. thumbnail

Hello guys I am back with another part...hope you enjoy it...please do give your  feedbacks ...I am giving you update i guess daily...so please ...help to continue that way by your replies...and yes its in a hurry so please ignore the mistakes...

RECAP...

What do you mean you don't know ...!! Obviously tumhe batana padega...' she said giving a serious look...

Well its not THAT obvious ...Miss Sakshi Anand...!!! he said  giving her a look...

CHAP 14...

Hey guys...vo dekho Arjun sir aur sakshi a gae...' exclaimed shree ...

Lets go...' said Lisa...

(Shree , Chotu and Liza went to Sakshi...and hugged her in turns...]

Yar kitna miss kiya tujhe...!!' said Shree

Sach mein yar tu nai thi to bilkul bhi maza nai a raha tha..' said Liza

Aur mai to pagal hi ho gaya...in dono kit u -tu mai-mai sun kar...Ai shapath ab kabhi akele in dono ke sath safar nai karoonga...safar suffer ban jata hai...' said shree

Yar seriously maine bhi tum logo ko bohot miss kia...!!!' addad sakshi

Bol to aise rahe ho jaise na jane kitne saalo bad mile ho...' said Arjun coming from the back after taking out the bags...

Hello sir said all in chorous and shree and chotu went to help him with the bags...

Sir 3 bags...' said Shree without noticing to whom he dared to ask a question...but our ACP was not ACP he was just Arjun today  he was not their senior Arjun sir but was Sameer's bestfriend...so replied...

Mera to vo chota wala hai..baki ...ki dukaan does not belong to me...' he said looking at Sakshi

Shree tujhe zada bhari lag raha hai kya jo itna sawal jawab kar raha hai...Chotu ko dekh kitni chup chap bag leke chal raha hai...aur vaise bhi mai apni best friend ki marriage mein ai hoon kisi OFFICIAL tour pe nai...' she shot back givig Arjun a look...

Nai mai to bas uhi...' Shree added

Specky tum to chup hi raho ...!! You know what sakshi ye yaha bhi apna laptop aur pata nai kaun kaun se gadgets laya hai...' added liza

Shree ??? Your are the limit...' said sakshi with wide eyes   

( In logo ke sath thodi der aur ruka to inhi ke jaisa ban jaunga ...Arjun thought and asked )

Sameer kaha hai ??'

Sir vo Sameer sir upar hain...stairs se jake right ...1st room...' said Liza

Hmm ok..thanks' he said and left

Chalo guys main bhi Ayesha se mil loon...' said sakshi

Haan tu ja..mai chotu aur Liza thoda sa kaam nipta ke ate hain to araam se baat karenge ..till then you also rest...' said Shree

(Ayesha and Sameer both were in the hall talking when Arjun came...)

Finally aa gaya tu..haan ..mai to pandit ji se dosra muhrat nikalvane wala tha...but is bar apni shadi se pehle tere ane ka nikalwata...' said Sameer

Bohot pehle a gaya hota agar tu kisi ko sath lane ki dhamki na deta...' said Arjun

As if koi nai lata to mai a hi na pati...huh...!!' Sakshi shot back coming in

Haan vo to dekha tha maine kaun kaise a raha tha...kahte pite...' he said

Haan to theek hai na...mujhe roka bhi to tumne hi tha...na tum rokte na mai rukti...na mujhe train se ana hota ..na mai train miss karti ..na mujhe tumhare sath ana padta...so see it all started because of you...!!!

( Sameer and Ayesha just passed glares ...and smiled...they could not believe how ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte a man of few words or we could say of NO word was becoming a part of a debate that too against Sakshi Anand ..a girl of sooo  many words or we could say a girl of only words... he was answering back in a conversation which never even existed for him earlier...but here he was ,competing with a Chatter -box...and also wished to win ?? That was HER affect on HIM...but none could realize it . They both knew that in a debate they were FOR and AGAINST the motion but they failed to realise that the topic was SAME for both of them...)

Guys stopt it ...!!!   said Sameer sensing if not stopped there was no near end to their fight

So ab tera gussa theek hai !! haan ??' asked sakshi turning to Ayesha

All thanks to Arjun sir..vo na hote to tu abhi bhi platform pe hi hoti...' replied Ayesha

Thank you Ayesha...kam se kam kuch logo ko to help ka matlab pata hai...warna yaha to kuch log itne ehsaan faramosh hain ki pucho mat...' he said looking at Sakshi with the corner of his eyes...

Sahi kaha Ayesha...All thanks to Arjun ..afterall pehli bar isne jo galti ki use sudhara bhi...well thanks to you Sameer for that ...warna kuch logo ka bas chalta to mai sach mein abhi platform pe hi hoti...' she said looking at Arjun

Not again guys ...grow up...tum log to shree aur leeza ki tarah lad rae ho...balki vo bhi eak baar kehte pe chup ho jate hai...!! barked Sameer again

Arey Sakshi ye tumhare hath pe kya hau?' sameer asked looking at her burnt hand

Sakshi ye kab hua ..kitna zada jal gaya hai...tune kuch lagaya ? ' asked Ayesha in aconcerned voice  ..

Arey guys kuch nai bas raste mein chai pene ke liye ruke the to...tum log to jante hi ho ki mai girti padti rehti hoon..to usi mein hath mein cup tha to ...and haan aticeptic lagaya hai...vo bhi mere nae friend ne..' said sakshi with a big smile

Naya friend ?? asked sameer looking at arjun ...

Nahi Sameer please ...!! I ment Abhi...!! said sakshi

Ohh Abhi..haan how could I forget ..jab maine use call kiya tha to pore time tumhare bare mein hi baat kar raha tha...' said Sameer

Really ?? asked sakshi feeling happy..

Haan I told Arjun didn't he tell you ??' he said looking at Arjun who was in his own thoughts

And you expected that sameer...??? asked sakshi ..' next time what you want me to know please tell to someone who would be kind enough to pass on the message to me' she added...

When Arjun didn't react all noticed that he was in his own thoughts...

Arjun kya hua ..?? Sameer asked

Haan...amm ..nahi kuch nai ...bas uhi...mai thak gaya hoon thodi der rest kana chahta hoo...mera room...??' he asked

Vo samne mera room hai...tum apna samaan vahi rakh do...rooms to hain..but we have decided ki all boys and all girls will be in one room respectively...toh..vo samne wala hulog room hai and last room in the row is girls room...vo actually maa ne kaha to ...mai to samne wala hi rakh raha tha...'Sameer said bit disappointingly looking at Ayesha ...

Koi baat nahi sameer thodi der sabr aur kar lo ...uske baad samne bhi nai dekhna padega...kyun ??.' said sakshi giving Ayesha a side push ..

( Arjun in the mean time did not pay any attention to the conversation and left...this sudden change in attitude made Sameer think for a moment but he had lots to do rather than just think...so he shrugged off all such thoughts for the time being and asked their leave to resume his work...)

To Be Continued...

SO GUYS HOW WAS IT ?? PLEASE DO GIVE YOUR FEEDBACKS...WILL BE WAITING EAGERLY...PLEASE ALSO HIT THE LIKE BUTTON , FRANKLY SPEAKING I FELT NICE , IN MY LAST UPDATE MORE PEOPLE LIKED' MY UPDATE SO PLEASE SILENT READER ATLEAST DO THAT...HOPE I DIDN'T BORE YOU PEOPLE...

😊

Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res/Unres!Woh bhi tere pm se pehleπŸ˜†
pehlan ta kal reply nahi kitta, ohde vaaste sorry!
Awesome! Mainu bahut hi change lagge dono updates, jinvein kal Sameer ne Arjun nu thoda jeha daanteya, te Arjun Sakshi di gall sunke kinna shock hogaya si, 3mahine to oh kapde select kardi payi si lolπŸ˜†.
te sakshi kinniyan gallan kardi hai, oh ta bechara ehde naal fass hi gaya lol

Te ajj da uodate vi mainu bahut hi vadiya laggeya, jinvein SaShriZaChho mille, jiddan pata nahi kinne saalan to juda hoye hoye si πŸ˜†
Te arjun te sam di gal, lol mahurat nikalna
Also jinve Sakshi ne Arjun di gall te parda paa ditta, ohnu protect kitta loved that
Hmmm Arjun ki soch reha hai, kahi eh ta nahi ke Sakshi ne ohnu kaate protect kitta?

Cant wait for the uodate, koi na, kal nahi to sunday hi sahi =)

Edited by Sakuu - 10 years ago
magati thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update dear
I was waiting for you to update only
now I will sleep peacefully
continue soon

nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res... Sorry Sakhshi I was out of station yesterday so couldn't reply ... Will unres today and will comment on both the updates :)

Unresed

Part13

Hmmm Arjun and Sakhshi ki nok-jhok is super se Bhi Uper cool hai ... Sakhshi na Sach mein Bahut hi badi Drama queen hai ... Haye-2 kithe fas giya Arjun ... Bechara ... I mean she was asking Arjun for the dresses ... I was also very much surprised tou socho Arjun ji ka surprised hona tou banta hi hai ... Shukar hai bache ko heart attack ni aa giya ... And wow she was blaming him ke uski wajah se hi woh baaki sab ke sath nahi ja payi nahi tou woh ab tak decide kar chuki hoti ke usko kaun c dress pehnani hai... Kitna pressure hai bachi pe dress select karne ka... Girls are Girls kabhi nahi sudhar sakti... But I can feel her pressure Kionki mere Bhi cousin ki shadi hai November mein Orr mujhe Bhi dress select karne ka abhi se fikar ho raha hai πŸ˜† ... It's quite common ... Hmm oho main v ki Lai aayi beech mein... Come to the update... Sakhshi Arjun ki convo was awesome in this part ... Waise Sakhshi ki baat na bilkul theek hai Arjun ji ka koi bharosa nahi ke wo apne friend ki wedding pe wohi shirt or jeans pehan ke chala jaaye ... This part was very nice :) thanks Sakhshi 😊

Part14

Now come to the another update

Shukar hai dono akhir mein pahunch hi Gaye shadi waali jagah ... Jaise-taise karke ... But yahan aa ke Bhi dono ki fight khatam nahi hui ... Ek Bhi chance miss ni hone dete Ek dooje ko sunane ka... The team was so happy to see them there ... Specially Sakhshi ko dekh ke ... Orr Shree was surprised Arjun ke haath mein bags dekh ke and he asked him ... Arjun ji ko mauka mil giya chirpy Devi ko baat sunane ka kaise jaane de sakte hain... But Sakhshi tou unse Bhi do kadam aage hi rehti hai ... Compitition poora deti hai bachi Mr. ACP ko ... Lekin I m agree with Sam ke Arjun Bhi Sakhshi ke jaisa banta ja raha hai ... Usko palat ke reply karta hai and woh Bhi Sakhshi ji ke andaaz mein hi... Hmm Asar ho raha hai ... Gud-2 very gud ... But Sakhshi ne apni chot ke liye unse jhooth bola ke kisi mein lagi thi and garam chai girr gayi ... Bacha liya SYS ko varna humare Sam g tou Arjun ki band baja dete... But yeh Arjun g kahan kho Gaye the unki baaton pe dhiyan hi nahi tha... Chal ko na Arjun ji aap na rest kijiye ja ke an Sakhshi ke sath safar karke aaye hain aap tou Chhotu ka kehna theek hi hai ke safar ke sath-2 suffering ho gayi hai... My-2 Sakhshi was teasing Sam about Aysha ... Sahi hi tou bola Sam g Sakhshi ne those din ki baat hai firr tou Ek hi room mein rehna hai aap ko ... Again fantastic update sweetheart ... Sorry for being late ... Thanks and Plz-2 update soon Kionki mujhe aage -2 Arjun and Sakhshi ki nok- jhok dekhni hai and unka Pyar Bhi ... :)
Edited by nicky13 - 10 years ago
Asapom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update ...arakshi nok jhok was awesome