No posting please! - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
Aaand.. Appy isn't taking requests from 6th Oct because of some pooja so name tags.. we can ask to Preet? This is made by her.. 
Aaand.. let's send reminders on the 6th asking to send the stuff everything be 13th? 1 week exactly. So we'll have two days to prepare the thread calmly..😆 Coz I just got a job so have to start working from Thursday!  + College.. so busy! ðŸ¥±

*She said.. the second colour changed to green automatically adding stuff and all. 
The pink+green looks great! :D
And all the headers look fab 😎

Ask Preet for name tags, and if she can't, or we need some last moment, I can do those too :)
Originally posted by -Alina.

Aaand.. let's send reminders on the 6th asking to send the stuff everything be 13th? 1 week exactly. So we'll have two days to prepare the thread calmly..😆Coz I just got a job so have to start working from Thursday!+ College.. so busy!🥱

Sounds good! I will be sending a semi threatening PM to all the BC people who haven't sent in messages yet. I can do DT as well if you want!!!
And if you need help sending any more reminders, let me know :D
OMG! The icon things look great! And the green and pink really worked out well!!! Woot! Woot!
And yea! Let ask preet! She just finished her exams. So she should have time!
And I got some more siggies, but I'll post them later tonight when I get to my computer and home!!!
I am starting on personal gifts now! 😆
Originally posted by OnlyHope

I am starting on personal gifts now! 😆

Make some to add to the general gift pile too! ðŸ˜†
I have a total of 7 for the general gift post, and hopefully 2 or 3 more coming in! 

PS: did ya'll ask preet already for the name tag things?
Edited by |Persephone| - 10 years ago

1st Post: Introduction
2nd Post: 24 reasons why we love Saraa or 24 Facts about her.
3rd Post: Miley Jab Hum Tum
4thPost: Ek Lafz Aap Ke Naam
5th Post:  Pyaar Bhare Paigham
6th Post: Buzzers ke Paighaam
7th Post: Tohfay
8th Post: Credits
Edited by -Alina. - 10 years ago