yaqeen. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Spanish? ðŸ¤¢ I just HATE this language as a subject. ðŸ˜³
Sending pms! :P 
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hahah 🤣
I use it on a DAILY basis..ALL my co workers are Spanish-speaking, except one..and my boss of course! *sigh*
yaqeen. thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Hahah 🤣

I use it on a DAILY basis..ALL my co workers are Spanish-speaking, except one..and my boss of course! *sigh*

OMG.. Really? You should have told me before gal! I risked my 1st year of College 'coz of Spanish! ðŸ¤¢ But Thank God.. at the end I passed and now 2nd year. My result never got delayed except this year and all 'coz of Spanish. This language, subject is SO UNLUCKY for me. 

You could have teach me something and I may have passed with 100%. ðŸ˜†
Edited by -Alina. - 10 years ago
yaqeen. thumbnail
OMG.. How many buddies does she have? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜³ Even Newbies with 0 posts! ðŸ˜† I've pmed almost everyone! ðŸ¥±
Preet said she'll inform the BC. 

What about the graphics btw? As soon as I get anything.. I'll post it here.. in case I delete the pms! ðŸ˜†
yaqeen. thumbnail
FARIHA! I posted the template of the p so you could tell me if I forgot something and you said.. Perfecto. I missed "describe her in a word".  Will add in the reminder pm! ðŸ˜†
OnlyHope thumbnail

I did realize that 🤣 and then I was like I'll go ahead and PM a diff template later this month to get those 😆 Warna ek saath bahut kuch hojayega 🤣

yaqeen. thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I did realize that 🤣 and then I was like I'll go ahead and PM a diff template later this month to get those 😆 Warna ek saath bahut kuch hojayega 🤣

😆 I'll copy that and send reminders again because many people forget.. including me! ðŸ¤£ I need three reminders for everyone's bday except Aapi's. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
yaqeen. thumbnail
What about the graphics? What we exactly may need? ðŸ¤” Preet (the one who works in BC) said she can help! ðŸ˜ƒ I cannot do anything related to graphics, animated banners etc. so don't expect anything from me! ðŸ˜† But I know lots of people who make stuff and you yourself make amazing stuff. ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -Alina. - 10 years ago
yaqeen. thumbnail

By appy_indy-KD
OnlyHope thumbnail
A main b'day banner saying Happy Birthday Saraa...kinda like the very first one I made for the previous thread..I'll make that, if that's ok?

And then..."Jab We Met"
"Ek Lafz Aapke Naam" (think of something better?)