Page 1
Page   of 34
Page 2 Page 34

.shinchan.

IF-Addictz

.shinchan.

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Hola..
I was planning to make a post on this from last few days..
what the hell are they showing!!!Angry

First..lets talk about the most weird,most degratory character of SC i.e. Kumudji..
Damn..this character !! First Kumudrani was being shown as a girl of high moral n cultural values.. A girl who wears BACKLESS BLOUSES in village,in schoolErmm ..
A girl of high moral values who can make one -night stand with Saras b4 marriage Ermm

N now she is being shown as a woman who is trying to win her husband heart..husband who dont give a damn to her... husband who has illegal relations with maid...Wht kumud is expecting from him??
Then why she acted so weirdly whn Pramad tried to consummate..She has accepted him as her hubby na..thn why so fuss? Shocked
Pramad hold her n thn left..but the way Kumud was panting...God as if Pramad has raped her..Angry

n thn come to Saras..Why he is there?? At once..he took an oath to help kumud..but i cant see how is he helping??Ermm He is neither doing anything to help.kumud nor doing anything to change Pramad.

Show was started on such a good note..but now its nothing but a show with neither good storyline nor good characters.

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

ritamukundkaramxSarun_CrazesreelakarlapalewicckkedSkittle16kaifiaAR1220_mehak_macaronannete4856kiranpreetheeisabellabrum127sona...666_celestial_veera25anoneeAmit.Ghangasrani-lucki-BlueEyes-ILTHBEBsweetly_sourDabulls23sweetnoori-B.N.K-CrazyForBarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What the hell are they showing??" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Ditto. 
It's sad how Indian directors have the ability to destroy a great plot and storyline so fast. They show anything and everything just in the name of TRP. People don't even enjoy the shows anymore. 

The worst comes when people get attached to a show and then they turn it around 180 degrees and this is where they end up, in the gutter. 

At the end there are no characters, no storyline, no plot, no base and then they have to shut the show. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun_Crazewicckkedndp102Skittle16AR1220_mehak_4856annetekiranpreetheeveera25sweetly_sour-B.N.K-.shinchan.

khanrocks

IF-Stunnerz

khanrocks

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Yes

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

annetesweetly_sour.shinchan.

Amit.Ghangas

IF-Rockerz

Amit.Ghangas

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
agree.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

annetesweetly_sour.shinchan.

.shinchan.

IF-Addictz

.shinchan.

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DoNotDisturb

Ditto.
It's sad how Indian directors have the ability to destroy a great plot and storyline so fast. They show anything and everything just in the name of TRP. People don't even enjoy the shows anymore.

The worst comes when people get attached to a show and then they turn it around 180 degrees and this is where they end up, in the gutter.

At the end there are no characters, no storyline, no plot, no base and then they have to shut the show.

yeah..i watched SC too n still try to watch bt nothing is attracting me..they hv ruined d show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranpreetheeannete

_celestial_

IF-Rockerz

_celestial_

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I cant completely agree with what u said. Yes it depends on our view. But still i wonder why she is waiting 4 Pramad. Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anneteSamsangeethakiranpreethee.shinchan.

.shinchan.

IF-Addictz

.shinchan.

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .megs.

I cant completely agree with what u said. Yes it depends on our view. But still i wonder why she is waiting 4 Pramad.Confused
thanks fr partially agree wid me Smile
kumud is totally lost fr me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

annete_celestial_

CrazyForBarun

IF-Addictz

CrazyForBarun

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Completely agree with uThumbs Up The show was started on such a good note but now it's totally crapStern Smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

annetesweetly_sourILTHBEB.shinchan.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top