bollywoodstar thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i dont think vaidehi is going to sleep with neel coz shes not like dat. so wots aryan going to do. all plz post ur views. do u think aryans going to sleep with vaidehi and she mite gt preg or if he really cant have kids wots he going to do.. make her sleep with OMG .... plz post ur views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brownbarbie thumbnail
i really don't have a clue about whats going to happen..but i have a feeling aryan is not going to be pleased with knowing that his dad has chosen neel for this.

He might feel insecure or maybe even jealous! 😕 😉

but i really grossed out by harshs idea 🤢
Aesha_Malik thumbnail
ahh well...they can force her in to doing this...
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Oh my god they are just LOW!
radha_8 thumbnail
i think they r going to put something in their drink and then make her uncouncious and then Neel willl............ 🤢
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[quote=seeragirl]
i think they r going to put something in their drink and then make her uncouncious and then Neel willl............ 🤢
[/quote]

yep i think the same thing
c'mon if harsh and aryan can kill people then tricking Vaidehi into sleeping with Neel is nothing....

i think Neel may tell them that he will only do it if Vaidehi agrees and i think they will lie to him about that
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i also think that their gonna put stuff in her drink to make her unconcious and neel will.......aryan might feel jealous or insecure
nb fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angad luver#1

i also think that their gonna put stuff in her drink to make her unconcious and neel will.......aryan might feel jealous or insecure

yup

~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail
Yea I agree they might put something in her drink and then do that disgusting deed!
But I hope neel will have a good conscience and back out!
peacestead thumbnail
aryan and his father might even threaten vaidehi by saying they will have her father killed if she doesnt do as she is told. totally disgusting really.