Welcome to your New VIEWBIE Mod

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello EveryoneπŸ˜ƒ

Today itself we had hiatus in the forum regarding a Mod which was Highly needed here & so to solve the problems which is on going in forum & to get forum organised , Diya Aur Baati Hum forum has got a New VIEWBIE .

Guess...?

She was a Coolbie here.
Her name contains Ram...

yes!

right! 
its non other than 

--Ramyaks--

who is your Viewbie now .πŸ‘

Now we all can bug her for every thing which is related to forum😳. Welcome dear!πŸ€—
Heartiest Congrats!πŸ˜ƒ

Regards Dev.πŸ˜ƒ
I'm finding it funny that you wrote who it was in your title, and after you ask us to guess who it is.

Congrats ramyaaa! I hope you'll turn out as a better viewbie than Erum. Good luck :)
Ramya, congrats dear, waiting to get your permissions
Originally posted by fresco.

I'm finding it funny that you wrote who it was in your title, and after you ask us to guess who it is.

Congrats ramyaaa! I hope you'll turn out as a better viewbie than Erum. Good luck :)

Sorry i just realised after writing my Whole post, silly hunπŸ˜†. Anyways , Here is Full List of Promotions : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3733223
Oh teri! If i knew that by creating thread we'll get a new MOD this much quickly then i'd have created it mush before.😲.

Hearty congratulations Ramkudi - The Mod. Chak de Fatte!
Originally posted by -Amlu-

Oh teri! If i knew that by creating thread we'll get a new MOD this much quickly then i'd have created it mush before.😲.

Hearty congratulations Ramkudi - The Mod. Chak de Fatte!

haha! No , amlu , its not like that...its just a co-incidence that both thinga happened on same time.πŸ˜ƒ
Guys dont mock members here or instigate anyone, please its a long time the forum has got a moderator. I would appreciate if you welcome her and give her a chance. 
Ramya, really glad to have you as our MOD. Congrats and all the best. 
Originally posted by *Resham*

Guys dont mock members here or instigate anyone, please its a long time the forum has got a moderator. I would appreciate if you welcome her and give her a chance.

Chillax, nobody did that yet.
Wow..DABH has got a new Viewbie finally..Congratulations Ramya..πŸ‘