MMT EDT 12/9 *Kuch Log jo Ankhon mein rahe, dil mein rahein ge ab* - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by misty85

Fari... monu aaj kasam kha ke aya hai apna dil se bachelor status kho ke rahega... πŸ€£

ROFL!! yeah from the steamy LU, it certainly looks like it. Monu will break lots of hearts but finally be able to get crowned "Father Indore"
Originally posted by -Fari-

Hi Sayaonara, yeah still can't believe that its the last episode...had to make it here tonight at all costs

@Lee and Pal

Word with you guys, hats off to Neelu. Only she could have done this and she has!! No easy task to achieve on a daily basis

Neelu πŸ‘

Hi Fari Angel! πŸ€—So thrilled to have you here with us on the last day of NBT! πŸ˜Š

Neelu is a gem for sure,but so are you sweetie! Thanks ever so much for all your help ,love and support throughout this most excellent adventure of NBT!  πŸ‘

I will never forget your daily gift of NBT trannies ,that were so priceless  to a non Hindi speaker like me, and to think you did it all while working so hard at such a demanding profession!!! You made  SSN 1 come alive for me, thanks ever so much, I'll never forget you! πŸ€—  β€οΈ
rofl... yeh precap toh aur bhi mast hai... aji sunte ho... buddhi voice mein... 

Fari... monu aaj kasam kha ke aya hai apna dil se bachelor status kho ke rahega... πŸ€£

Phir bhi kuch nahi hogaπŸ˜†

lol... yeh monu buddha hone ki jagaha jawan hone laga hai...  🀣 
memory loss ke anek faaydeyπŸ˜†
Of god Aseem should have wrote this scenes before in the revamp :(((((
MM acting old :) they look so young to act old 

Awww... MM talking like oldies 🀣

Bit ye issi ssn me dikha diya toh ssn3 me ke liye kuch story hi nahi bacha ab 🀣
Subha ab MM late 40s mein hain... vaise bhi kuch nahi hona... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Fari-

ROFL!! yeah from the steamy LU, it certainly looks like it. Monu will break lots of hearts but finally be able to get crowned "Father Indore"
father indoriya 
Hi Fari Jaan πŸ€—
I am so happy and excited to see you here after long time ..πŸ˜ƒ Glad that you came tonight...πŸ€—
The fun in MMT will be greatly missed πŸ˜­  Cant say when can we all meet at the same time here again ? 
Edited by pc_pals - 10 years ago