Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Liarzstayaway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Sayali_KSG

To my dearest Samuuu... Baar baar din ye aaye... Baar baar dil ye gaaye... Tum jeeyo hazaaron saal... Ye meri hai arzoo... Happy birthday to u... Happy birthday to u... Happy birthday to dear Sam Happy birthday to u..

U knw u r tooo sweet sam...u r one of my best frnd and hum to sister bhi hai right...humne kitne days se baat nhi ki na because of my colg yaar...really yaar i missed our bakbak...aur tu bhutni hai yaar hai na Mrs.ASR...tujhe chidhane me bada maza aata hai yaar...ASR ke naam se aur tu bhi mujhe kya kam chidati hai pagal...tune ashu aur pallu ne mujhe itna chidaya hai ksg ke naam se main tum logo ko chodungi nhi pakka...aur ha krystu bhi tujhe pasand hai na...tu cute sweet and beautiful hai agar ASR tujhe dekhta to sab bhul jata okkk

now tere liye wishes
You're such a special friend! It's a pleasure to remember you anytime, especially on your birthday. Have a Great day ahead!

It must have been a rainy day When you were born, But it wasn't really rain, The sky was crying because It lost his most beautiful angel Happy Birthday Dear Friend

hope ur
                      special day,
            brings u all that
                  ur heart desires!
            here's wishing u a day
           full of plesure surprises!

Wishing my friend a beautiful day Hopes and dreams I'm sending your way May all be good and all come true On this very special day for you! Today is a perfect day to tell you that you are a wonderful friend. Happy Birthday! Wishing you all the best today and throughout the coming year! You are such a special friend, Who deserves a special day, For being who you are and Bringing joy in every way. You make me smile and laugh, with everything you do, So today I get to send A special Birthday wish to you!

And this is special gift from me

tell me hows it????

sryyy jyada kuch nhi kar pai maaf kar de bahot busy hu aajkal u knw??

Once again happy bday and god bless u... may u live very long god bless u luv u mwahx enjoy ur bday to the fullest god bless u

sam has some net prob n she is nt able to post her replies so she pmd me n now im copypasting her reply of ur wishes😃sonu: mrs KSG😉meri tareefein😆u too v sweet n one of my bestest frnds sonu😳yea me too miss our nonstop bakbak:(bhutni ho gi tu mrs KSG🤣teko b chidhane ka bada maza aa hei🤣hayee pata nai kab dekhe ga ASR meko😳thanku sonu for the lovely wishes<3 loved the siggie love ya tons❤️
Liarzstayaway thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaanu0111

Happy birthday Sam and many many happy returns of the day.

God bless you and hope your dreams may come true. 
Have a great year ahead. Stay blessed :)
Stay healthy :)
-sonu

P.S. Awesome thread and nice song😉

sam has some net prob n she is nt able to post her replies so she pmd me n now im copypasting her reply of ur wishes😃Shaanu: thanku soo much dear🤗

mishu thanku bdw🤣
Liarzstayaway thumbnail
Originally posted by: asyakiideewani

happy birthday sam have a blast

sam has some net prob n she is nt able to post her replies so she pmd me n now im copypasting her reply of ur wishes😃thanku dear🤗
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cant thank u guys enough for such lovelyyy msg ❤️
Specially for the thread n wateva mish did for me ❤️❤️❤️
Liarzstayaway thumbnail
beta soch le thanks ka reply me chapeid se deti hu🤣bdw thanks ku boling :o mene to bas copypaste kia tera pm😆nt a big deal
Liarzstayaway thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asr-Ki-Sam

Cant thank u guys enough for such lovelyyy msg ❤️
Specially for the thread n wateva mish did for me ❤️❤️❤️

get well soon🤣🤣

no thanks🤗
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashishi

beta soch le thanks ka reply me chapeid se deti hu🤣bdw thanks ku boling :o mene to bas copypaste kia tera pm😆nt a big deal

Han phir b kia na
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashishi

get well soon🤣🤣

no thanks🤗

U too 🤣
Liarzstayaway thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asr-Ki-Sam