Is dark beautiful? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by King-Anu

I did not get the answer I was looking for.

If features are similar, if both are "hot bods" then who is more beautiful?

If above are same, if financial situation is same, if personality is similar, who will you marry or live in with?

and I am assuming both are amazing fun personalities ..so you are comfortable being with both..beauty with brains..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

well, then I have to be one darn idiot to reject any...

Two timing rocks!๐Ÿ˜†

and if its about marriage... ya maybe white..only because that means as maitabh bacchan puts it..

" Jiski biwi gori uska bhi bada naam hai, kamre mein bitha do, bijali k akya kaam hai"..

aur india mein bijali bahut jaati hai ๐Ÿ˜†

frankly in such situations, the man wud be too confused impossible to take decision..it will come down the guy's momma ๐Ÿ˜†..and hence white.. now she ofcourse can't tell her neigbours rt..that my DIL is darker than urs..instead mor elike mine is fairer than yours..

#Women!
Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 10 years ago
Tall,  Dark and Handsome ๐Ÿ˜†

Any skin tone can be beautiful. I think it is natural to have preferences. Some people prefer dark tones, some people prefer light tones. But genuine attraction is a combination of physical and emotional qualities.

I think the problem in India is that fairness has become an obsession. People who are dark are forced to use creams and bleaches because dark is deemed unattractive. In the arranged marriage process parents seek fair brides/grooms, rejecting dark ones, sometimes even when the kids like them.

So Indian culture definitely needs the education that all skin tones can be equally beautiful.

lol the wonderful thing about fox''s questions is you can always tell how dark/ fair someone is from their responses.๐Ÿ˜† Or how hypocritical/ loser. Very enlightening๐Ÿ˜†

something about it all reminds me of females who are ugly like all hell. They are the ones who are always saying that inner-beauty is more important than outer. Don't you just love them?๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

lol the wonderful thing about fox''s questions is you can always tell how dark/ fair someone is from their responses.๐Ÿ˜† Or how hypocritical/ loser. Very enlightening๐Ÿ˜†

something about it all reminds me of females who are ugly like all hell. They are the ones who are always saying that inner-beauty is more important than outer. Don't you just love them?๐Ÿ˜†

You are a gem..

i want to see one faceoff between you and vintu..๐Ÿ˜†..hades and genie..

popocorns.!!!
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

You are a gem..

i want to see one faceoff between you and vintu..๐Ÿ˜†..hades and genie..

popocorns.!!!

lol who? me? You might be confusing me for someone who's actually bright and smart. No comparison with all the big diggajes here๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 10 years ago
lp: finish..hmmm..lol.. mumta kulkarni is a former bollywood actress.

ez: oh stop it. your answer is fair/white.

aarya: nice.here is someone for you to drool over (or climb over)

rth: thanks. however the topic is more about you than indian culture. lol. if all else is equal, who do you prefer?

okay so far its 3-0 in favor of white. note only 3 have answered that question specifically.
Edited by King-Anu - 10 years ago
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

lol who? me? You might be confusing me for someone who's actually bright and smart. No comparison with all the big diggajes here๐Ÿ˜†

modesty..

koi nahi then we shall have quarter finals with you ๐Ÿ˜†
Yesterday electricity went off at night. I came out and sat in balcony. After a wam day, it gets cooler in the evening here. There is sea breeze. No one was at home. The sky was clear. It was dark and quiet. I took out my Ipod Touch and listened to

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQtzKbHO2nw[/YOUTUBE]

it was so peaceful.  I can never do that in daytime when its bright but hot and humid.

Dark in this regard is very beautiful.

On this filmi note. its time to turn of the lights and sleep. g night. lol 
Originally posted by King-Anu

rth: thanks. however the topic is more about you than indian culture. lol. if all else is equal, who do you prefer?

Well if it's just about personal preference it isn't a debate is it?

My preference. I don't think I actually have a preference for skin tones. I find Donald Driver and Aaron Rodgers both equally sexy and attractive in different ways. I find that both Halle Berry and Anne Hathaway are equally gorgeous.

Amidst desis - Bipasha, Nandita Das, Sushmita Sen, Parineeti Chopra - I find attractive. Mallika Sherawat, Kareena Kapoor, Aishwariya Ria - I find unattractive. John Abraham, Salman Khan, Dhanush - I find attractive. Ajan Devgan, Shahrukh Khan, Rajdeep Hooda - I find unattractive.

I don't think color does anything for me. But I am shallow in other appearances - I cannot stand hooked noses like SRK. I cannot stand hairy chests like Anil Kapoor, I don't find rotund South Indian heroes attractive at all.