Page 3 Page 13

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

wth
no response on this topic?
lol

you need to give people time. Sooner or later, even cartoon topics get responsesLOL. Also, I cant say about others, but at least i try to give thoughtful responses. Now whether that takes 5 seconds or 20, one should be patientLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

King-Anuenigmatic_zephy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is dark beautiful? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
well i am dating a Finnish Estonian guy so clearly my preference is white.. all women try to get a shade or two lighter including will smith.. he isn't nigerian black exactly.. i have a friend or two from each black country and discovered their shades vary as much as north indian versus south indians do..

who is mamta kulakarni btw?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

King-Anu

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

I did not get the answer I was looking for.

If features are similar, if both are "hot bods" then who is more beautiful?

If above are same, if financial situation is same, if personality is similar, who will you marry or live in with?

and I am assuming both are amazing fun personalities ..so you are comfortable being with both..beauty with brains..Big smile

well, then I have to be one darn idiot to reject any...

Two timing rocks!LOL

and if its about marriage... ya maybe white..only because that means as maitabh bacchan puts it..

" Jiski biwi gori uska bhi bada naam hai, kamre mein bitha do, bijali k akya kaam hai"..

aur india mein bijali bahut jaati hai LOL

frankly in such situations, the man wud be too confused impossible to take decision..it will come down the guy's momma LOL..and hence white.. now she ofcourse can't tell her neigbours rt..that my DIL is darker than urs..instead mor elike mine is fairer than yours..

#Women!

Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 12 September 2013 at 10:53am

King-Anu

-Aarya-

Goldie

-Aarya-

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Tall,  Dark and Handsome LOL

King-Anu

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Any skin tone can be beautiful. I think it is natural to have preferences. Some people prefer dark tones, some people prefer light tones. But genuine attraction is a combination of physical and emotional qualities.

I think the problem in India is that fairness has become an obsession. People who are dark are forced to use creams and bleaches because dark is deemed unattractive. In the arranged marriage process parents seek fair brides/grooms, rejecting dark ones, sometimes even when the kids like them.

So Indian culture definitely needs the education that all skin tones can be equally beautiful.

King-Anu

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged

lol the wonderful thing about fox''s questions is you can always tell how dark/ fair someone is from their responses.LOL Or how hypocritical/ loser. Very enlighteningLOL

something about it all reminds me of females who are ugly like all hell. They are the ones who are always saying that inner-beauty is more important than outer. Don't you just love them?LOL

King-Anuenigmatic_zephy

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

lol the wonderful thing about fox''s questions is you can always tell how dark/ fair someone is from their responses.LOL Or how hypocritical/ loser. Very enlighteningLOL

something about it all reminds me of females who are ugly like all hell. They are the ones who are always saying that inner-beauty is more important than outer. Don't you just love them?LOL

You are a gem..

i want to see one faceoff between you and vintu..LOL..hades and genie..

popocorns.!!!

BirdieNumNumKing-Anu

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

You are a gem..

i want to see one faceoff between you and vintu..LOL..hades and genie..

popocorns.!!!

lol who? me? You might be confusing me for someone who's actually bright and smart. No comparison with all the big diggajes hereLOL

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 12 September 2013 at 11:35am

King-Anu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top