Page 1
Page   of 152
Page 2 Page 152

SBanoMalik

IF-Sizzlerz

SBanoMalik

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Hi guys,
I thought of writing an OS, i don't know if you will like it, but today something similar happened to me:

Zoya was in the super-market, where she had to buy the groceries of the week, she was going into a raillon when a man who was in his early 20's was coming out from there. That man was very ugly, with light beard because of his very bad shaving skills, his hair were up with some gel in a strange manner, dark-skin which made him even more scarier and wearing a black trouser and a big black coat, the not-at-all-gentlemen look, actually he was looking as a goon.

Zoya's POV:
The scary-man was coming out of a section, was checking me out, i was wearing a black-purplish salwar kameez well-fitted to my curves, i thought i was hallucinating because nobody ever looked at me in this manner but still i was very uncomfortable, i thought that i was halucinating so i dismissed this thought and went forward to take my things in the raillon. So i took my things, but then i couldn't find eggs, then i felt a presence behind me, i slightly turned to see who it was, unfortunately, the raillon was almost empty so i could figured out that it was the same scary-man staring at me lustily. Uncomfortable at his gaze, i fixed my dupatta properly, looking everywhere but not at him. Then i saw the eggs, just behind him, so i had to pass passed him. I almost took 2 seconds to reach there, while walking passed him, i heard him murmuring things which i couldn't understand.

Quickly, i rushed out of the section, going in almost all the sections to escape him. But wherever i was going, he was following me behind, then i rushed to the 1st section i could when he couldn't see me, then i realised that i was in the same section which i was when i was searching eggs. That's when i remembered, that i had still my favourite 7up bottle to buy, i don't know why but i love my 7up bottle in a glass bottle, maybe because with the glass, we could still feel it fresh. I was trying to reach it but it was on the top shelf, so i wasn't tall enough, but still i was trying, i was scared, i wanted to grab it and rush home because that stalker was frightening me, i was afraid that he would find me again, i was trying hard to grab it, but to no avail, when i was about to give up, i felt an arm sliding up my arm to grab it. I was scared, i thought that it was that stalker again, so i turned around and bumped in a muscular chest, while bumping into him, that man was probably taken back by my sudden movement, so the glass bottle of 7up broke on the floor, that's when i looked up to see that scary-man standing at the end of the section still looking at me lustily, that's when i realised that he is standing too far from me, so it means that he wasn't the one who i bumped into, so i looked up to see a very handsome man, clean shaven, SHORT HAIR Wink (KARAN!! Cut your hair!!!!) he was looking like a gentleman, and he was staring at me, not at all the way that stalker was looking at me, then i realised in which position we were in, it seem like this gentleman was pinning me agaist the shelf. Then i remembered the scary-man, i looked at him, he was smirking and checking me out once again, then i realised that i was all wet due to the 7up. My clothes were sticking at my body, i shifted a little uncomfortably, then the gentleman came back to his senses, and must have seen me looking afraid towards something, then he saw that stalker with his evil smirk and his dirty eyes. I could see the man clenching his fists, the next second, i was being enveloped in the black jacket of his 3-pieces suit and was holding onto my shoulder, i looked up at him, who was glaring at the stalker. Then he was walking towards him with me because he enveloped his arm to my shoulder.

Man to the stalker: (fuming) don't you dare to look at my wife Mrs. Asad Ahmed Khan in this manner or i swear you will be alive but with the help of machines!!!

The stalker was clearly scared to hell, he was pale even though his skin-colour didn't allow him to be. And of course when he saw this ma..i mean Asad's musculared arms, anybody could be easily scared. I heard the stalker saying between his crying "i'm sorry sister, i won't ever look at any girl like this, please forgive me!!!" before running for his life, then i felt Asad's arm loosening and then being removed.

Asad: (blabbering)erm..sorry...are you okay? I mean i startled you when you wanted that bottle, actually i saw you struggling for 2 minutes, so i thought to help, but then you got scared and bumped into me, which lade the bottle fall and break then it spoiled your clothes and then i hope you didn't felt bad when i told that cheap man that you were my wife, i'm really very sorry if you felt but that was the only thing which came to my mind at that so i'm sorr..

I couldn't hold back myself anymore he was too cute, when he started blabbering, so i started to laugh cutting Asad's non-stop talks and apologies. He looked at me confused.

Zoya: (blurted) it's okay Asad, you are too cute!

I blurted out without realizing what i was saying and doing, when i blurted that out i pinched his rigt cheek. Then i became a tomato in front of him, blush and embarassement clearly visible on my face, then when i looked at him, i saw some blush on his face too. Indeed, he was the most handsome man i have ever seen. Then i realized that i also had to go home.

Zoya: so Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan, can you please grab to your "wife" another bottle of 7up, please??(smiling)

Asad: (smiling) erm...sure.

He grabbed a bottle and hand it to me, i thanked him and wanted to leave i was at the end of the section that i heard him shouting.

Asad: (shouting) Mrs. Asad Ahmed Khan, you forgot to let me know the name of my "wife"!!!

Zoya: (shouting, smiling) Zoya...
End of Zoya's POV

Asad whispered to himself: Zoya... Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan, not bad, actually it sounds nice, no, perfect...

Guys, please let me know what do you think of this , i think it sounds bakwaas but still chappals are good for discipline, fruits are good for health, tomatos are good for skin so...please tell how it was...

INDEX:

Part 2-Page 12
Part 3-Page 23
Part 4-Page 39
Part 5-Page 49
Part 6-Page 60
Part 7-Page 76
Part 8-Page 96
Part 9-Page 125

THREAD 2
THREAD 3

Edited by SBanoMalik - 28 February 2014 at 7:26am

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

dpsreddyncldreamygirl_95kash428mimadimalifeantfairStephyMBubbles_buttonspriyabarakrekharvraishicherrgirl2711mottalizazoy12VampsONAegoSajilishaswarobi1Garimavirmanksgfee-feeCindrella3--Natasha--lasya13Nitya_Sureshsugantiimmigreat54madina12parthpathak31Alveena12ZoyaAsadKhankreya204TeriGalliyan.snehasyaPagliLadkiB3ll3...--SHERY--friendsallaashiquarosamaleaish-aucutestar12p_s05Applefskavyarads73937Asya_Maaneet-waitingforyou-PriyaKabhilove.asad.zoyaatif4ever--Radhika--sweety003asifiqbalsh-RM-Aneezarp27DevikaRavishlife4mePerfectionist2-LiveLoveLaugh-manognasaijazmeencutiepreetvrindaguptamysticloverrisingsea101RAJLUVASYAprincess101MissvishtoofaniakaswanShubh007A.Kh_20-SB-hottytottyrajnid68aksasya-jawaria-halima_zakaAngelic.x.Chaos-Crazy4AsYa-adventure_gurl-Mrinalini-MisHumptyDumptyRiya.S.007raneeb--Mahima--MysticRiverLinsie--Bubble007----SH7_Sunny--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "#1- AsYa/KaBhi SS: Stalker leading to the Super-Hero...Link all thread" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

risingsea101

IF-Rockerz

risingsea101

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Nice OS
I liked it
Gread job :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SBanoMalik

princess101

IF-Rockerz

princess101

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
VERY NICE AND SUPER CUTE :D

SBanoMalik

-RM-

IF-Dazzler

-RM-

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
I liked it so much Big smile

SBanoMalik

loveuarmaanu

Goldie

loveuarmaanu

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
That was amazing

SBanoMalik

life4me

IF-Dazzler

life4me

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
So cute.

SBanoMalik

aashiqua

Goldie

aashiqua

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
cute

SBanoMalik

RAJLUVASYA

IF-Rockerz

RAJLUVASYA

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Very nice and cute and also confusing. But i loved it. Now u writers of asya os,ss,ffs are the only way to console us. Because in show we dont get asya not. So writing more asya story. Thanks for pm.

SBanoMalik

Post Reply New Post

Go to top