Article:Gautam marries Prathna and ditches her...

_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
NOTE:- Sorry if its already posted...

Wedding drama in Star Plus' Ek Ghar Banaunga as Gautam ends up marrying Prarthna

Village Boy Productions' Ek Ghar Banaunga on Star Plus is heading towards some major drama during the wedding of Prarthna (Prachi Parab). As we know, Gautam (Sachin Chhabra) and his family intend to spoil the plans of Poonam (Ishita Dutta) on the wedding day..

We at Tellychakkar.com give you exclusive details regarding Gautam's plan for the D-day.

A reliable source tells us that Gautam and the maid Rani planted by him in Poonam's place, have made a plan to kidnap the groom Sudhir from the venue of the wedding. And without anyone's knowledge, Gautam will put on the groom's dress with his face covered in a sehra' and silently wed Prarthna.

And as planned, Sudhir gets kidnapped and is tied in a place by Gautam's henchmen. Gautam meanwhile becomes the groom and gets married, thus completing his revenge against Poonam who had earlier refused to marry him on the wedding day.

We hear that there will be a major drama with tension-filled moments post the wedding when the real Sudhir will somehow escape from the clutches of the henchmen to reach the wedding venue. Also, Gautam who is now the husband of Prarthna reveals his face before everyone. And this revelation will come as a shock to Poonam and Akash (Rahul Sharma).

If sources are to be believed, Gautam will have the last laugh this time around as he will ditch Prarthna post the wedding.

How will Akash and Poonam deal with this sudden development in their lives?

We tried calling Sachin Chhabra and Ishita Dutta, but they remained unavailable.

Watch this space for more updates...

CREDIT: to the original uploader... 

Edited by _mehak_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
i already had thaat feeeling seeing tooodays epi ðŸ¥º
nitalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you i am so disappointed i thought poonam or akash might save poor prathna ðŸ¥º 
😭😭 Oh ! No! Poor Prathana I do not want this to happen. I want this:

• Sudhir escaping from the henchmen and running to the mandap.
  • Gautam completing the last phera --- well of course with the sehra on his head and " Prathna " in veil/ghunghat.
  • Gautam having his last laugh ... final one for avenging his anger against Poonam n Aakash
  • 😲😲😲😲😲 Shocked Gautam when he turns around and sees Prathna standing with her Aakask n Poonam.
  • 😡😲😲🤢🤢Gautam when he sees that the girl in the Ghunghat is none other than his accomplice Rani... Gautam's dil kiRani noiw.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
God save Prathna from this evil Gawtham's clutches. ðŸ˜¡
Feel so much bad for Prathna. ðŸ¥º 
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh no i don't want this to be happened with the angel prathna ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜­ poor prathna ðŸ˜­
jaya.s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh...I'm so disappointed...I hope it's not true and that some last minute twist takes place miraculously...
Taha0023 thumbnail
We do not want this. We want, Punam identify it prior and by force, she replace Prarthana with Rani.
We want Rani and Gautam get married and then Gautam get shocked, after his last lough.Gautam and Rani, made for each other. Below standard mind ! And hope CVs will get some brain, before making this mess happen !

Gautam and his family is the worst below standard family in star plus. I guess, because of this family , this drama is not getting more popularity. This drama would get more popularity , if Gautam's family would be handled in little better way.

If this happen, TRP will go down even more. This type of cheating is not possible in real life..

And I am sure Indian people do check the face of groom before getting married.. This is horrible !!🤢😡

Edited by sama0023 - 10 years ago
nitalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raadhni

• Gautam completing the last phera --- well of course with the sehra on his head and " Prathna " in veil/ghunghat.
  • Gautam having his last laugh ... final one for avenging his anger against Poonam n Aakash
  • 😲 Shocked Gautam when he turns around and sees Prathna standing with her Aakask n Poonam.
  • 🤢Gautam when he sees that the girl in the Ghunghat is none other than his accomplice Rani... Gautam's dil kiRani noiw.

wow i love it
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Raadhni

• 😲 Shocked Gautam when he turns around and sees Prathna standing with her Aakask n Poonam.
  • 🤢Gautam when he sees that the girl in the Ghunghat is none other than his accomplice Rani... Gautam's dil kiRani noiw.

I also want this.