Ek Ghar Banaunga

Article:Gautam marries Prathna and ditches her...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_mehak_

Goldie

_mehak_

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
NOTE:- Sorry if its already posted...

Wedding drama in Star Plus' Ek Ghar Banaunga as Gautam ends up marrying Prarthna

Village Boy Productions' Ek Ghar Banaunga on Star Plus is heading towards some major drama during the wedding of Prarthna (Prachi Parab). As we know, Gautam (Sachin Chhabra) and his family intend to spoil the plans of Poonam (Ishita Dutta) on the wedding day..

We at Tellychakkar.com give you exclusive details regarding Gautam's plan for the D-day.

A reliable source tells us that Gautam and the maid Rani planted by him in Poonam's place, have made a plan to kidnap the groom Sudhir from the venue of the wedding. And without anyone's knowledge, Gautam will put on the groom's dress with his face covered in a sehra' and silently wed Prarthna.

And as planned, Sudhir gets kidnapped and is tied in a place by Gautam's henchmen. Gautam meanwhile becomes the groom and gets married, thus completing his revenge against Poonam who had earlier refused to marry him on the wedding day.

We hear that there will be a major drama with tension-filled moments post the wedding when the real Sudhir will somehow escape from the clutches of the henchmen to reach the wedding venue. Also, Gautam who is now the husband of Prarthna reveals his face before everyone. And this revelation will come as a shock to Poonam and Akash (Rahul Sharma).

If sources are to be believed, Gautam will have the last laugh this time around as he will ditch Prarthna post the wedding.

How will Akash and Poonam deal with this sudden development in their lives?

We tried calling Sachin Chhabra and Ishita Dutta, but they remained unavailable.

Watch this space for more updates...

CREDIT: to the original uploader... 

Edited by _mehak_ - 11 September 2013 at 1:55pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Kula915hjarianguptanita12-Swetha-shanak.hotsun2011FaayeySpotarabian_lovemomo121Baingan.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article:Gautam marries Prathna and ditches her..." in Ek Ghar Banaunga forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.SajnaVe.

IF-Stunnerz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
i already had thaat feeeling seeing tooodays epi Broken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

guptanita12_mehak_

guptanita12

guptanita12

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
thank you i am so disappointed i thought poonam or akash might save poor prathna Broken Heart 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-_mehak_arabian_love

Raadhni

Goldie

Raadhni

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
CryCry Oh ! No! Poor Prathana I do not want this to happen. I want this:

• Sudhir escaping from the henchmen and running to the mandap.
  • Gautam completing the last phera --- well of course with the sehra on his head and " Prathna " in veil/ghunghat.
  • Gautam having his last laugh ... final one for avenging his anger against Poonam n Aakash
  • ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked Shocked Gautam when he turns around and sees Prathna standing with her Aakask n Poonam.
  • AngryShockedShockedDeadDeadGautam when he sees that the girl in the Ghunghat is none other than his accomplice Rani... Gautam's dil kiRani noiw.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

guptanita12ambodidi-Swetha-Thamanna85Spot_mehak_sun2011arabian_lovemomo121Baingan

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
God save Prathna from this evil Gawtham's clutches. Angry
Feel so much bad for Prathna. Broken Heart 

guptanita12_mehak_sun2011

arabian_love

IF-Dazzler

arabian_love

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
oh no i don't want this to be happened with the angel prathna Shocked Cry poor prathna Cry

guptanita12_mehak_sun2011

jaya.s

Groupbie

jaya.s

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Ohhh...I'm so disappointed...I hope it's not true and that some last minute twist takes place miraculously...

guptanita12_mehak_arabian_love

sama0023

Goldie

sama0023

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
We do not want this. We want, Punam identify it prior and by force, she replace Prarthana with Rani.
We want Rani and Gautam get married and then Gautam get shocked, after his last lough.Gautam and Rani, made for each other. Below standard mind ! And hope CVs will get some brain, before making this mess happen !

Gautam and his family is the worst below standard family in star plus. I guess, because of this family , this drama is not getting more popularity. This drama would get more popularity , if Gautam's family would be handled in little better way.

If this happen, TRP will go down even more. This type of cheating is not possible in real life..

And I am sure Indian people do check the face of groom before getting married.. This is horrible !!DeadAngry

Edited by sama0023 - 12 September 2013 at 4:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

guptanita12Spot_mehak_sun2011leavesandwaves

Post Reply New Post

Go to top