SCARED ME..I AM DEAD.

XDPagalKuriXD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Scared me to death...when Jalal angrily...without thinking...picked his sword up...to kill Jodha..😲

HE DIDN'T THINK..THAT KILLED ME..not even once..he didn't think about the times he spend with her...arti scene..sword scene...calling her beautiful scene..the first time he saw her..the time she took his breathes away...

This proves us he surely hasn't entirely fallen in love with her..he might have been attracted to her..He still hasn't lost his heart to her...I CANT WAIT FOR MORE AKDHA SCENES NOW..I have got weird imagination in my head e.g Jodha falling inside the tub..drowning and Jalal comes to the rescue πŸ˜† β€οΈ

Thank you Ruq, for saving Jodha πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Edited by XDPagalKuriXD - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaa yaa he has not lost in love yet. A little admiration what Jodha managed to get from him is also lost.. par waqt k sath sath sab ho hi jayega..πŸ˜‰
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know I was so scared...my heart stopped for a moment πŸ˜²  I was really angry at him initially😑
but we cannot forget he is an emperor and he is a short tempered man too...Jodha got the most chances...no other person who has been accused with a crime get such treatment rather Shehenshah orders to kill that criminal right at the moment...Jodha was exception...Jodha kept breaking his orders and did whatver she wished and Shehenshah was quite...yes I agree he hasnt lost her heart fully...but he has already startedd falling in love...otherwise he wouldn't have gone to meet Jodha knowing abt the culprit..technically he should have gone to meet Saiima..but he chose to visit Jodha...ab yeh pyaar nahi toh kya hai😳
XDPagalKuriXD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi003

yaa yaa he has not lost in love yet. A little admiration what Jodha managed to get from him is also lost.. par waqt k sath sath sab ho hi jayega..πŸ˜‰

"Haule Haule Ho Jayega Pyaar Chal Yaar
Haule Haule Ho Jayega Pyaar" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Singing this song right now ^πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by XDPagalKuriXD - 10 years ago
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tamy267

I know I was so scared...my heart stopped for a moment😲 I was really angry at him initially😑

but we cannot forget he is an emperor and he is a short tempered man too...Jodha got the most chances...no other person who has been accused with a crime get such treatment rather Shehenshah orders to kill that criminal right at the moment...Jodha was exception...Jodha kept breaking his orders and did whatver she wished and Shehenshah was quite...yes I agree he hasnt lost her heart fully...But he has already startedd falling in love...otherwise he wouldn't have gone to meet Jodha knowing abt the culprit..technically he should have gone to meet Saiima..but he chose to visit Jodha...ab yeh pyaar nahi toh kya hai😳

@Bold:- Agree with you totally!!I myself was shocked when Jalal came to visit Jodha first whereas When He was aware of the culprit,the killer of his child why then meeting Jodha first is more important to him?! 😲 πŸ˜‰ 😳 This itself spoke the depth of his emotions for her where He forgets logic to do investigations when It comes to Jodha and when He should be meeting Salima-The Culprit,He was there to meet Jodha first!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰Quite funny,isn't it?! πŸ˜†

@TM:- Agar woh Bathtub me girti toh Forum me Tehelka mach jaata!! πŸ˜† Everyone would have died in here Drooling,Blushing,Daydreaming and going Mad!! πŸ˜†
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
he is as Cruel as any other mughal king