RTMC FF - MERA HAMSAFAR - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
hmmm i read ur ff Darshu it is so so beautifully written.. 👏 main toh MERA HAMSAFAR ki duniya mein hi chli gyi 😃  jaise us ice cream parlor mein, us road pr, us ghar mein, unke office mein maine unko apni ankhon se dekha ho... 
          now i come to my favorite scenes... mujhe inki ldayiyon mein bda mza ata hai 😉 par veer kuch zada hi rude bhi hai... office vala scene was gud. aur pari se maine aisa kuch expect nhi kiya tha 😲 anyways veer ne jis trh se smjhaya bda acha lga... kitna cute bond hai pari aur veer ke beech... 😳 veer anu ko mat rulaya kro 😭 last part maine abhi pdha nhi so will comment on it later 😊

PART 8

Saxena Mansion...

Her cell buzzed one more time n she picked it.

hello...Ananaya spoke up.

Anuuu...how's u?? Vanshika screamed literally tearing apart her ear drums.

Vanshu...!! She exclaimed fondly

it was her only friend who could make her forget all her miseries...she was kind of tom boy...dressed as a girl but her lifestyle was like that only...funny, friendly, helpful, understanding and last but not the least very beautiful...all though she didn't like to be praised for that...Ananaya's best friend..nops buddy actually...!!

Oye u forgot me na...huhhh...!! Vanshika pouted...u didn't call me even once.

Ohhh look who's talking...like u called me thousands of a time na...Ananya faked anger

A silence of sec then both burst out laughing aloud.

They were like that only...besties from last 15 years...so fond of each other...they fought...more for each other then with each other...they couldn't be separate for a long...one has to break the ice...every time they fought on some silly matter...well friends are always like this...!!!!

Ananya calmed a bit and asked...so when are you coming to meet me???

Anytime soon m just stuck here for some work...jese hi it will get over I will come n meet u...!!

Yup come soon sweetheart...I have lots n lots of things to talk about...!! Ananya chipped like a bird.

Yup...will come soon...take care bbyee...!! Vanshika cut the call shortly.

Now Ananya was much better...she was feeling light...happy...n calmed a bit. 

~~~~~

Now let's come to the Singhania's...!! ;)

Ye veer bhi na..kya halat bna di hai apne room ki...Jahanvi...Jahanvi...Rajshri called out..She bit her tongue apologetically as soon as she realized what she had done.

Rajshri was instructing the maid to clean the mess from veer's room as this guy had totally surrendered himself to his office, files and other stuff...his room was a mess now as he had no time for his own then how this room could get his attention.

Ye ladka kabhi nahi sudhrega pahle bhi aisa tha or ab bhi aisa hi hai...Jahanvi k hote lagta tha janab sudhar gye magar nahi ye to...!!

Tears trickled down her eyes when she saw a beautiful snap of that heavenly couple from under the pillow while cleaning up his bed.

~~~

Veer...Veer nahi nhi plz door raho...!! jahanvi was running all over the mansion clad in a beautiful light green saree with pearl pink border and veer was following her to make her colorful or rather chase her.

She didn't hate colors...but she liked it in that way only...it was their first holi after  2 weeks of their wedding...they were always like that...fighting with each other...chasing each other...yet so loving...!!

There was no one in the mansion all were busy outside in the garden where holi celebrations were going on and here these two souls roaming...Livid of those colors...yet so colorful...drenched in the color of love.

Veer...please let me go na she pleaded...until then he was in front of her...blocking her way ahead.

How can I let you go?? After all...It's our first holi after the union and I wanna make my wife even more beautiful today...!!! She gave a cocky smile which didn't go unnoticed by her.

She tried to back out but he hauled her closer gripping her wrist...their eyes met...she lost herself in those chocolate brown orbs... andhe taking the advantage...rubbed his palm on her cheek making her crimsoned face even more red...it was like gaining a new shade of life...they were enjoying it to the core...it was their moment only...!!!

They were so beautiful together...felt so complete with each other...those sparks in their eyes...that naughty smile on his face...that nervousness in her eyes...it was mischievous yet so divine...that snap felt like it will speak out anytime soon...!!

~~~~~~

Ritu entered the room n saw her mother-in-law sobbing slowly...then her gaze travelled down n she sensed the reason behind the flow of those pearls.

Ma...she came rushing to her

Ritu humne kyu kho dia jahanvi ko...vo nahi jati to aaj bhi sab kuch pahle jesa hi hota na...she cried...see this...tujhe yad hai na u clicked it and teased them hai na...!! she cried some more.

Ma ham honi ko toh nahi badal sakte na...lekin veer ko khush rakhne ki ek koshish to kar sakte hain ...!! She tried to console her mother-in-law.

Mai veer ko esse  nahi dekh sakti ritu...tu ne dekha hai na kitna badal gya hai vo...jo ladka kabhi office k naam se dur bhagta tha aaj office hi jese uska dusra ghar ho gya hai...!! She sobbed.

Ritu wiped her tears n hugged her...ma sambhaiye khud ko...agar aap hi toot jayengi to baki sab ko kon sambhalega...veer ko kon sambhalega..!! She tried to pacify her.

Ritu jahanvi ki kami to shayad kabhi poori nahi hogi...ye dekh... she showed her that snap...dekh kitne khush the dono aur aaj dekh kar lagta hi nahi k kabhi veer essa bhi tha...!!

That pain...that desperation...that motherly concern was visible in their eyes...these both the ladies were the strength of each other...both loved him like anything...veer was son for one and just like a brother for the other...both the ladies loved him so much that if it comes to his happiness they can do anything for it.

After jahanvi passed out...veer was like a body without soul...his cute smiles...naughty smirks after something mischievous...his way of saying sorry after that...it was all vanished...as a big change crept in ...now he was not the old naughty latter anymore.

Ma chaliye yahan se...ye sab mai dekh lungi...aap ko aaram ki zarurat hai chaliye yahan se...she helped her to stand up from the floor and walked towards her room.

She made her sit on the bed...ma aap aram kijie...n no need to think anything...have u take your medicines?? She asked as she knew her ma was so careless when it comes to her own.

And as usual rajshri made a baby like face as she knew her daughter-in-law or rather daughter will scold her now.

Rajshri was a cardio patient...once she got the attack and the another one could be the reason for her journey to the heaven that's why ritu used to be so strict n concerned whenever she forgot to her medicines.

Ritu smiled a bit seeing she like this n understood the situation.

Ma aap fir bhool gai...you are another kid I have just like pari...while saying this she gave her the tablets n a glass of water. Rajshri gulped it down n lay still thinking about the good times she spent with her son n daughter-in-law.

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

Vishal...papa ji...sneha...!!! breakfast ready hai aa jaiye...Ritu called them all for the breakfast and  Pari was the first one to come...mamma...chachu kahan hain...beta chachu jaldi office gaye aj...!! Ritu answered her doll.

Ohhh  :( her smile faded a little...ab muje aaj subah subah icecream kese milegi...!! She pouted.

Pari...aaj papa or dadu aapko school drop kar denge...!! Vishal came there and said.

Meri icecream...!! She pouted again.

School se vapas aa kar...!! Vishal answered.

Ohhh papa I love you...!! She packed him on his cheeks.

Until then shekhar was settled on the dining chair and as usual picked up The Times of India and got a bit shocked seeing the first news...vishal...beta tumne ye news dekhi...??? he showed him.

Ohhh..it means veer was right...M.D's were financially weak and now insolvent...!! They were shocked...the 2nd most famous financial venture was bankrupt, people who invested there had a big loss.

But papa how could we both fail to analyze the fact...!! Vishal was shocked not because of the news but the dedication veer showed towards the business things...yes  he worked with them but as much as he knew veer was never involved this much..I am impressed...!! He mumbled audibly.

So am I...!!! Shekhar chipped...a bit more pride reflecting in his voice. Vishal ye hamara hi veer hai?? Vahi jo kabhi business me interested nahi tha aaj itna dedication dikha rha hai business me...aaj agar veer ne nahi roka hota to kitna bada loss ho jata...!!

Papa...life is the best teacher to learn something...maine changes dekhe hain veer ke behavior me...he is trying to wreck himself up with work...he comes to office...work hard...gets back to home with heap of files...!!!

This is not good vishal...this is not justified...how can he be so detached from everything...I can understand his condition but this is not right...I always wanted him to be responsible but not like this...he needs someone so badly...!!! Tension could be clearly sensed...a glint of concern...was there in his voice...!!

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

lo aa gya update...!!!! 😉 

Edited by darshika121 - 9 years ago
Thank god deviji ki aapne update to kiya...😡

WO bhi pure do mahine baad...😡

Charan kahan hai aapke... zara charan sparsh kar lun...!!!😡

Aur do mahine baad aayi bhi to itne chotu se update ke saath??? Ji han ye chota hi tha...

Par mast tha... 👏 👏 👏

Aur pura update pahelion se bhara hua tha... Vanshika ka call aya samajh me aata hai... Saas aur Jethani apni bahu aur devrani ko yaad kar rahi hain...fine. Wo b samajh me aaya. Flashback bhi samajh me aaya. Par Veer kyun nahi tha???  😡 😡 Tu bhi kya ekta ki raah pakad rahi hai???

Par Veer ne ye investment kab roka? 😕

Aur ye Pari kitni bigdi hui hai?😕 Roz koi bachhi ice cream khati hai? Aur kitna sar pe chadhaenge isay? Daant me keede padenge aur ghanto dentist ki chair me baithna padega na tab aqal aayegi lagta hai...!!! 

Ab agla update jaldi chahiye samhi na... warna tujhe darane aur dhamkane ki supari de dungi mai...!!!

Update soon😃
Finally Update agya.. 😃 mere liye yeh chotu sa update nhi tha kyunki mujhse lappy pr itna bda update pdha bhi nhi jata 😛  I enjoyed reading this part Darshu... well done 👏 Yeh Pari sachmein bigdi hui hai. Is poore update mein Veer nhi tha 😭 Chlo Anu ka mood thoda theek hogya 😊 Veer Jhanvi scene bda mzedar tha 😳 pr thoda chota tha😒 koi baat nhi ... but next update bda dena 😊 aur jaldi bhi 😃 waiting waiting 😉 
hi dear,
first of all Im sorry 4 the late reply ..due to the slow net problm i couldnt comment the previous update.
well no doubt to say that story is running in a very interesting way 😊
ananya became very practical after incident n veer didnt like dat 😉
ananya is happy to meet her best frnd aftr so many days😃 bt on d other side veer's mom is sad to see veer's present condition😭
veer who once was very charming,sweet n office hater guy becomes a rude,lonely,workholic boss in the office... nw he badly needs someone who can bring back his real happiness in life 😉
hope veer will realise it very soon...
love the flashbck scenes of veer n his wife..nw the family needs someone to brng back the charm in the house n also to control rude veer n spoilr pari 😆😆
grttt going ...waiting 4 the next 😊

First Reader.. Bt nt d first commentor 😕😕
I hate IF for dis.. 😡
coming to ff...
haa yaar frens r lyk dis.. dey r always toghtr evn widout comminucation😳😳
anu ki fren bhi mast hai.. aajao jaldi se anu se milne.. she got lots to tell u.. *veer k bareme* 😆
Veer ki cndtn dekhke mataji rone lagi 😭😭
mujhe bhi rona aaraha hai..😭😭 par mataji dnt u wrry hamari anu aayegi na sab thik kardegi.. trst me 😉😉
flashback 😭
ritu kitta khayal rakhti hai apni sasu maa ka.. hamari anu bhi esai rakhegi.. kya kismat hai sasu maa ki toh 😆😆😆
pari missing veer.. pari beta mujhe bhi tumhare chachu ki yaad aarahi hai.. yeh darshika hai na veer ko nai layi 😡😡
agala update mai veer ko nai dhikayi toh katti 😡😡
sirf veer nai anu aur veer dono ko.. samaj le..
veer business mai itta dhyan deraha hai..
congo veer ne bacha liya 😃
par veer itta stress mat lo.. lyf ko thoda halka karo.. enjoy dyr.. anu k sath enjoy karo 😆😆😆
darshu supprb update...
i hop is bar tu 2 mnths na lagaye update dene.. lagayi toh mardalungi tujhe mai.. i m serious😡
keep updating... 🤗
Love
Priyanka 😊
Baba re m really scared  
muje laga tha update dekh k khush ho jaoge...yahan to itti sari dhamkia mili hain muje 😲😲

di...aap to charan sparsh karne lgi...hey bhagwan...badi ho mujse 😕😕 essa nahi karte 

priyanka...behen dara mat yar de dungi update jaldi se 😉

neeshinder thanx atleast aapne muje dhamki nahi di 😛

apoo...where is ur POV??? 

ab muje darana band karo mil jaega update samjhe sab 😡 m angry 
Darshikaaa   mar kahegi abhi mujhe...!!!
Two months baad koi ittu sa update deta hai?? Hain?? 😡 😡 😡

Btw me yaad diladu...ab sirf 9 days bache hai next update me...!!!
8th ko agar update nhi hua to mein Gwalior aa tapku gi and fir tu swarg lok sidhar jaegi samjhi!!!!!!!!!!  

Chal coming to update...it was awesom blossom ...especially the flashback...!! (but tu ye Jhanvi kab change karegi behna...Veer deserves better...bring Krystal on...)

Loved the bonding b/w saas-bahu too...thank god not inspired by Ekta's crap!! 😆 
Par kuch zyada hi sweet ho gya! 😛

Aur pari so sweet..chachu se ice-cream milti hai to chachu best..abhi papa ne haan kardiya to papa ko kissi de dali...!!! 😳 

Next update ke liye countdown begins...!!
Vo isse bda hona chahiye and VEER bhi hona chahiye...!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, late ho gayi...par chalta h jab tum itna late se update deti toh late comment chalta h 😉

Update late deti ho chalta h par bada diya karo, itna chota update aur vo bhi bina veer ke 😡

Next update mein mereko veer aur ananya Dono ke scenes chahiye!

Now coming to update, Amazing update! Flashback was beautiful! loved veer jhanvi and ritu rajshri scenes! Rajshri don't worry hamari anu veer ko bilkul pehle jaisa bana degi..!!

awww..pari is so cute! Veer h toh kya darr h...bachaliya na veer ne!

Update soon!

Edited by sammuratfanno1 - 9 years ago

CHAPTER 9 

Its 8 in the morning...veer reaches the office and everyone wishes him...Ananya was not there...kahan hai ye ladki...secretary ye hai or wait muje karna padta hai...cabin bhi arrange nahi kia hoga isne...she is just good for nothing...!!!

While thinking he enters ho his work space n saw the things arranged well...he observed it fully n found everything in its proper place...but something got his attention.

Arre ye vase...isme fresh flowers kyu nahi hain aaj...!! While thinking he dialed the intercom n it buzzed on her desk outside n she came   there in the cabin.

He wanted to know if she found something presentable or not after all it's been three days when they discussed about the designs and he was willing to know if there is any progress.

Anaya entered... again with those stern expressions...swallowed puffy eyes...somehow it irked him somewhere. He wanted to ask her the reason but then their previous encounter was not much good that he could muster the courage to say anything.

Ananya...before he could say...plz call me Ms. Saxena...she said maintaining expressionless demeanor. He was not shocked but still not used to it...he was uncomfortable...!!

What the hell is going on in your pea size brain??? What you think of yourself...!!! He mind screamed inside...he so wanted to shout at that time but rationality took over him n he couldn't.

Ohh...so Ms. Saxena...sarcasm dripping off his voice...atleast somewhere he had to show that...he didn't know why but he again felt an urge to talk to her...to fight with her...but that all cool demeanor didn't allow him...!!

Yes...she broke his trance...yeah... so tell me when are we getting the good designs did u find any...??

Sir actually...she stopped...!

What?? He asked again.

Yes I have something..!! She answered confidently

Then show me...his voice was demanding...not so satisfied.

Now she was stuck...her stone like expressions broke and panic was all that could be seen and it didn't go unnoticed by him.

What happened now...??? Show me the designs...I hope they are good enough...!!!

She held out a black folder unnamed but finely arranged...he grabbed it opened there were some designs of different ornaments...beautiful so catchy and mind-blowing they were his expressions changed bit by bit eyeing each single designs encrypted beautifully clean...!!

Ananya's breaths were stuck in her throat...her eyes were fixed on him...observing every expression, every feature he had on his face...his changing expressions were giving her a sort of relief...it was visible...he was satisfied...so was she...!!!

She saw him so many times before...every time he had a stern face...hard lined and expressionless...his eyes were expressive but every time she tried to find some emotions...she found nothing but emptiness...unshed tears...that glitter...that charm was missing...buried deep inside...!!!!

But today it was different when she eyed him...thanx to her stars he was lost in the beauty of those sketches observing every single one with so much concentration...she saw him being dreamy...a small smile playing on his lips...a pleasing one...ohhh she could die to see that once more...!!

Bas itne hi??? He pouted which made him look cute...even more...!!

She tried to control but chuckled at his expressions.

What??? He returned to that angry young man self...huhhh...why you laughing??

Nothing...she suppressed a laugh...these are the samples I will show you some more if u liked them...!! She became all business types herself...those hard lines were back on that beautiful face.

Yes I would like to see more of them as soon as possible...!! He was desperate for a reason unknown to her...she was witnessing this side of him first time.

Yeah...!! She finally breathed out a sigh which was held from a long time...give me a couple of days and I will show you some more.

Ok...but will you tell me who drew these sketches???

She knew it would come to her way...umm...vo sir...aapko designes mil jayenge bas aur vese bhi copyright to company ka hoga na then no need to bother...!!! N she sighed...because she lied.

He was amused with her reaction...huhhh??/ what??? What did you just say??? Hmmm ok fine I won't ask...!!! He kept his thoughts at a bay.

She was about to go when he spoke...ummm...Anaanya..didn't you bring the fresh flowers today...see these roses are dry...he pointed towards the big wooden vase kept on the table.

Ohhh I forgotsaying she picked up the intercom and called the peon inside...he bring some orchids and placed them into the vase replacing those dry roses.

It was Ananya wo made him habitual of those flower aromas in the cabin...she used to bring the flowers everyday...sometimes roses n orchids too...and now he was a bit annoyed seeing this sudden change ...!!

before he could say anything  she took her leave from there.

~~~~

Ananaya...are you mad?? You were laterally checking him out??? How could u??? her mind scolded her while her heart craved to see that smiling face once more she wanted to make him smile at any cost...she wanted to see those sparks in his eyes...!! Her determinations were vanished in the thin air.

She was a girl who could do anything to make someone happy then why not veer...she didn't know the story behind this project but every time she saw him worried when they talked about this and now he was satisfied...pleased and she saw the glitters in his eyes...but somewhere deep down the pain was still there...!!

.blabbering to her self she was walking in a daze ...tu ne kah to diya designs do din me de degi but kahan se layegi designes...thode bhot nahi bhot sare designes...par veer bhi to kitna pareshan hai...uske liye I have to do...and after all it's a part of my job mai kuch alag se thodi na kar rhi hu...!!! she consoled her flowing emotions.

And bang ...!!!! She dashed to someone and this time it was not her cranky boss who every time chose to hold her and make her feel erratic ...then who??

She saw up with an annoying face...again u dashed to me only??? Apko or aapke dost ko koi or nahi milta kya???

Or tum ne kasam kha rakhi hai har wakt apne aap me khoi hui hi chalogi...he chuckled.

Dhruv...!!!! She hit him playfully.

Pari came running to them...dhruv chachu veer chachu kahan hain?? She asked him innocently and then she saw ananaya and something clicked her mind.

Aap vahi ho na Ice-crream wali chachu ki friend??

Friend...Ananya twitched her lips...yup mai hi hoon or aap pari ho if I am not wrong...!!

I am so sorry...muje maaf kar dijiye na please uss din maine aapko itna ganda bola...i am really very sorry...she held her ears n said it all in one go..!!

Dhruv was shocked...ananaya tum pari ko janti ho? Kab mili isse????

Veer came behind out of his cabin but chose to keep mum eyeing them from a far away...he wanted to see if ananaya is angry for pari's bad behavior or something else.

She knelt down in front of her and gave a pack on her cheek...apologies accepted...and both smiled wide...!!

Agar pari se nahi to aakhir kyu naraz hai ye...he thoughts when pari came rushing to him and leaped on him...he held her up.

Ananya didi I am inviting you on my birthday party...please come na...pari said maintaining her most cute expression...please u have to come...

Or else pari will be thinking that you are still angry with her.

Dhruv completed and winked at pari...both chuckled.

What...??? Veer and anayna both asked together.

And all of them shared a good laughing session,

But how will I...she was confused.

You will be granted a half day leave...this time veer spoke.

She made a face...huhhh...!!

Dhruv got busy with pari... and veer said slowly..See maine tamiz sikhai hai usse...she is a good girl.

She is a good girl but you are not good...!! She chipped

Ohhh really m I that bad ???  He frowned.

Not exactly...but not so good...!!

Huhhh...toh ms. Saxena ab aapke uss lecture ka kya jo aapne muje uss din car me dia tha...???

Hmmm u needed that...!!

No I don't...!! He spoke up a bit loud.

U does...!! She almost shouted.

Chachu...ananaya didi...ap dono fir se lad rhe ho...!! Pari laughed.

Pariii...!!! Veer was annoyed...these two ladies were impossible to handle.

Dhruv chachu...aapko pta hai ye dono hmesha ladte hain...uss din bhi ice-cream shop me lad rhe the...!!

Kyu?? Dhruv asked stifling a chuckle.

Anaya didi ne chachu ki shirt kharab kar di thi na...!! She laughed some more.

Hahahahahaha both of them burst out laughing and Anaya and veer eyed them as if will eat them row...!!!

Toh aap aaogi na Ananya di...pari asked her again...just to confirm...she again packed on her cheek and nodded in affirmative.

~~~~~~~~~

Evening crept in...All the people got to go there home...ananya too made her way out of the office bidding a formal bye to everyone except him...which did not go unnoticed by him..!!

He was still there in the cabin sitting there thinking random things...why is she so angry...I thought Pari is a reason but no they both were fine with each other...then what's there bothering her so much...and...how can I forget that storeroom scenario...what was she saying??? Ohh ya that I don't let her go away...well yes rok ke toh rakha hai...but that's a legal formality jo sabko karni hoti h na what's wrong in that...huhhh ...!!!! He made a face and stood up to go...he came out and his eyes stuck to something.

It was a sketch book kept on her desk...maybe she forgot to take it with her..First he thought to see it once then remembered that we should not sneak in to other's personal things' so he rejected the  thought..I will give it back to her and saying this he kept the book with his own belongings.

~~~~

Singhania mansion...

Veer entered the door step n pari came running to him...chachu aap aa gye...fir se late..aapne promise kia than a that u will come on time...by now she was up in his armrs...haan but pariii..kaam to kitna sara hota hai na vo sab finish karna hota hai na akele chachu ko...!!

Akele kyun???? Aapki vo friend hai na Ananya didi...unse kah dena she will help you...bhot sweet hain vo...mujse naraz bhi nahi thi...!! she chuckled and he made a face.

Ohhho pariii abhi bas... Let me freshen up then we will play something okay...!!

Okay chachu...!!

He retired to his room.

~~~~~

He kept his laptop bag and that sketch on the study table and once again an urge to see the sketch book came rushing to him...no no veer u shouldn't...he said to himself like a mother says to her child...!!! Thinking this he went to freshen up a bit.

~~~

After the dinner he chose to spend some time with his dearest...laptop...!! He picked it up and opened...the first thing caught his eyes was a beautiful snap of Jahanvi he took when he brought a western gown for her...and as usual she looked beautiful...!!

After spending almost an hour staring at the pic and remembering some beautiful moments of them he chose to sleep as his fatigued mind  was not ready to support him anymore...!!

She kept her head on his shoulder while he was driving the car...he gripped her firmly and pecked on her forehead..

Veer there is good news for you?? She said smiling sheepishly.

Huhh what??? He cocked his eyebrow.

We are going to be parents...I am pregnant...!! She giggled happily.

Saying that he was happy was an understatement... his emotions were beyond happiness.

He hugged her tightly leaving the staring wheel and when they broke the hug...

Veeerrr...she screamed and his vision blurred.

PS: this time I have tried to write a bit long...plz ignore the mistakes...!! 😊

Edited by darshika121 - 9 years ago