Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

Tera gussa Sanchi.. bechara DV

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The Ganpati celebrations at Sanchis place are underway ... πŸ˜Š

DV wonders if he should stay away? 

Ulka prays ..for Sanchis marriage.. as always..

DV enters.. as a breeze of fresh air.. and almost makes Sanchi worry about her aarti...! Sadly tho Sanchi doesnt give DV the aarti..nor flowers nor modak...! πŸ˜² 

PS: We get to know about Mugdhas story ..whose hubby left her coz she is fat..! πŸ˜‘

PPS: A cute bonding moment of Ulka-Dils.. as she puts bindi on Dils to make her traditional look complete!

Edited by Armu4eva - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i agree .. Sanchi did very wrong with DV! 
soapbubble thumbnail
She was out of line! Arre, how can you not give aarti, man?! 
Poor DV - made himself behave well in spite of how rotten he was feeling! and who's mature now, huh? DV or Saanchi?

Sorry, this is just temporary anger because he looked so hurt, the poor darling. 

But that's how it is very often - people who are nice and look after the whole world will somehow khaao a lot of bhaav with their Special Someone. Saanchi is singling Dhruv out by being so mean to him. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
Bubble

Armu4eva thumbnail
I expected Sanchi ignoring DV but not giving Aarti is unfair 
soapbubble thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I expected Sanchi ignoring DV but not giving Aarti is unfair 

Yes, ignoring is fine, but you can't behave like that at a puja - not giving aarti, not giving flowers or prasad. And he came because Dilz said it's Ganpati puja, the time to put aside our differences.
And Saanchi forgot her sanskaars for a while πŸ˜•
Bubble

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
I agree with you guys... Sanchi is a bit wrong here. She has to oblige and give Aarati and prashad...
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: soapbubble

Yes, ignoring is fine, but you can't behave like that at a puja - not giving aarti, not giving flowers or prasad. And he came because Dilz said it's Ganpati puja, the time to put aside our differences.
And Saanchi forgot her sanskaars for a while πŸ˜•
Bubble

Agree, I didn't expected her 2 behave like dat & dat 2 during a religious festival, she was being immature today & DV came knowing the fact that she'll ignore her but as Dils said 2 him, they hv 2 put all the wrong thoughts & starts afresh, so he was being mature...
I was so sad 4 DV, he was so hurt.!!! πŸ˜”
I wonder how he's gonna stay there & Sanchi better apologize 2 him tomorrow, Dils was superb today. Gr8 acting by both Delnaaz & Ruslaan. πŸ‘πŸΌ

AreYaar thumbnail
Saachi was surprisingly PETTY today...lol...such IRONY...the neighborhood "good girl" who goes about being nice to everyone...even the harsh tongued Ulka Kaaku...she goes about solving everyone's problems...couldn't put aside her pettiness even in an AARTI? Waah Saachi WaahπŸ˜†

Too much irony...the woman who constantly berates Dhruv for being immature was the very PICTURE of immaturity todayπŸ˜†...and her sugary sweet smiles at EVERYONE while POINTEDLY ignoring DV...really not needed...first time I actively disliked her and found her quite FAKE in an epi.

Bravo Dils for giving her a SOLID reality check in the endπŸ‘...There is no meaning to all the show of bringing Ganpati home, doing the aarti when you're only going to end up being so PETTY in who you share that with.
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Saachi was surprisingly PETTY today...lol...such IRONY...the neighborhood "good girl" who goes about being nice to everyone...even the harsh tongued Ulka Kaaku...she goes about solving everyone's problems...couldn't put aside her pettiness even in an AARTI? Waah Saachi WaahπŸ˜†

Too much irony...the woman who constantly berates Dhruv for being immature was the very PICTURE of immaturity todayπŸ˜†...and her sugary sweet smiles at EVERYONE while POINTEDLY ignoring DV...really not needed...first time I actively disliked her and found her quite FAKE in an epi.

Bravo Dils for giving her a SOLID reality check in the endπŸ‘...There is no meaning to all the show of bringing Ganpati home, doing the aarti when you're only going to end up being so PETTY in who you share that with.

@ red I agree to it. I disliked Sanchi's behavior yesterday. How can a mature person like Sanchi behave so immaturely when she knows she is wrong. πŸ€” I didnt expect such a 360 degree turn of a character.   Dils stressed the same thing dat DV told to Sanchi that shez not right always. With yesterday's epi i hope therez a change in Sanchi's attitude towards DV. πŸ˜Š
maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
that stunt she pulled was so not called for :'( sigh