•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I am enjoying seeing the big change in Radha.  Radha has certainly awaken some of her inherited Madhu qualities in her.😃
Rashi has been very successful so far in her evil deeds but Radha is going to teach her a lesson.😊  Radha has awaken  something  in her brain.   I hope she keeps it up.👏
I am loving it too.. She has the guts to do this to Rashi... ðŸ˜†
Bechari rashi... Karma is biting back on her...😆
Like they say "jaisi karni waisi bharni". Rashi is getting back all she deserves. 👏
its nice to c rashi doing work like a robot
But dont u all think they r showing radha becoming intelligent overnight... She could have used tis mind of hers earlier.. Earlier She couldnt think the way a normal gal does.. I mean she was doing things or work given to her like an idiot... ( no offence but i couldnt put tat sentence in a better way)
[QUOTE Originally by hellounjoo]
But dont u all think they r showing radha becoming intelligent overnight... She could have used tis mind of hers earlier.. Earlier She couldnt think the way a normal gal does.. I mean she was doing things or work given to her like an idiot... ( no offence but i couldnt put tat sentence in a better way)[/QUOTE]

Reply to the above
Radha was brainwashed by Rashi.  Rashi is such a good liar that Radha believed everything she said.
Thank goodness Radha  earsdrop on Rashi's and Urmila's conversation and found out about the lies and that Rashi was using her.
radha is all talk and no action... each episode ends with radha's threatening dialogues of "raashi ben ab main aapko bataungi" ðŸĪŠ and at the end, hardly anything worthwhile happens... ðŸ˜†