NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes im very happy to watch how Radha trap Rashi n making her Rock n Roll on her tunes.. 🤣 Thankfully atleast has someone come for make Rashi Fool n play KKs with herlike always does with others ... 👍🏼

Radha..! Though i dont like her.. But nowdays she become my fave 😛 good going Radha..!
Radha may be a gawar, a less educated but not as really as Rashi thoughts her gawar n foolish!! everyone is not Gopi Rashi darling.. Whom u fooling her n mainuplate her easily.. 🤢 alteast Radha know to take stand for herself when ppl like Rashi trying to spoil u.. Radha knows how to take revenge not like Gopi who believing in slience.. 😕

Im Happy that now Radha playing trick on Rashi throu JigarJi.. 😉 cant wait for that day when Jigar get mad on she.. telling lie with others was very easy but making a endless chain of lies and mantain her lies were difficlut though.. Rashi thought Radha is easy game for her.. She easily make her fool on the name of Swayem and Radha whole life become her unpaid servent.. Huh..! im thoroughly enjoy this Rashi n Radha track.. Want a good end of this superb track.. 😃Edited by NazimKiDewani - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hai  sherry kaisi hai?🤗

Lag raha hai  FB me aur ek  fan club khoolega...Radha Fan Club😛hahahahah...tough competition for saaathiya casts 🤣
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you. After all the torture Rashi has given to others and Gopi especially its pay back time for her. She has to be taught a lesson. Loving the way Radha is making Rashi a fool. 👏
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: basuanasuya

hai sherry kaisi hai?🤗

Lag raha hai FB me aur ek fan club khoolega...Radha Fan Club😛hahahahah...tough competition for saaathiya casts 🤣

😆Edited by -Ritu567- - 10 years ago
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Hey Sherry... I am loving Radha too...😆😆.. She is amazing... Rashi ka neend Kharab kar rahi hai.. Loved the way she said in her ears...Great going !!
😃
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: basuanasuya

hai sherry kaisi hai?🤗

</div>

<div>

Lag raha hai FB me aur ek fan club khoolega...Radha Fan Club😛hahahahah...tough competition for saaathiya casts 🤣

Hi Anasuya 🤗 im good how ru?? 😃

well i think ur right 😆 koi toh hai jo Rashi ko maza chakha sakta hai.. 😉
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

I agree with you. After all the torture Rashi has given to others and Gopi especially its pay back time for her. She has to be taught a lesson. Loving the way Radha is making Rashi a fool. 👏

Yes indeed is high time for Rashi to taste her own medicine.. Radha apply all Rashi tricks on her.. Yes afterwards Rashi never thoughts any one less then her.. Education were not make ppl intelligent or clever sometime ppl make clever while looking pthers n Radha one of frm those.. She is less educated but not fool 😃
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: ani_gr

Hey Sherry... I am loving Radha too...😆😆.. She is amazing... Rashi ka neend Kharab kar rahi hai.. Loved the way she said in her ears...Great going !!

😃

Hey Gayathri.. Oh yes now Radha comes in also Rashi dreams.. 🤣 its so reviling to see Rashi in tension n worry.. 😳 dont u think Gopi also need to learn something frm her lil sister.. 🤔 now eager to see how will Rashi handle the further situation.. Hope Jigar scold Rashi
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nilu.Dasuni

Radha...i love u!

Never mind if Radha wont falling love with Jigar.. But she diffinatly make Rashi life hell.. 😉
ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope Jigar will end up hating Rashi as much as Ahem used to hate Gopi.