Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz-

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
.Jodha Akbar..

. F I R S T .. B A N N E R .. C O N T E S T .

Hello, Hi, Hey!! 
To the Cool
 Jodha Akbar Forum Members! Cool

I was thinking and thinking and thinking and i finally though about something.[kuchh toh sochaLOL] Okay, So i was telling, don't you think that WE [JA DT - Myself, Hinz and Jyo] Big smile are great? Don't you find us smart? Don't you find us loving? Blushing If your answers to these "YES" questions are "yesss!! Party" then we have a surprise for you! Party 
And if "No!" Shocked Stern Smile We still have a surprise for you so that your answer to the questions changes to "yes!!" Cool 

So, We, the Superb, Fantastic, Perfect Jodha Akbar Development Team Approvepresent before you "Jodha Akbar Forum's" first exclusive [just like us Cool]special Banner Contest! Dancing

Okay, so before we get started, I did a bit of check around in the forum, I as usual, though again what is missing on the forum and I realized that the top of our forum is EMPTY!!!! Shocked OMGGG!! This is a such SERIOUS problem. Stern Smile ROFL So i discussed with the "super Approve" Co-DT members and came up with this idea. Star And my co-development team members, as sweet as they areDay Dreamingthey were like. GREAAAT! GO AHEAD! ROFL

So here we are! 

But, like every good thing, there also some 
Important Rules to follow!
So here are the Rules & Regulations for the Banner Contest:

The main characters [Jalaluddin Mohammad Akbar & Jodha Bai]MUST be present on the Banner! Its INCOMPLETE WITHOUT them. Big smile

Along with other main characters such as:

Mughals: Ruqaiyya , Maham Anga , Adam Khan , Bairam Khan , Sharifuddin, Bakshi Bano , Hamida Babo , Salima.

Rajputs: Raja Bharmal , Mainavati , Mann Singh, Sukanya , Moti Bai , Bhagwan Das, Sujamal.

Shaguni Bai , Palace Eunuchs like Hoshiyaar
 are optional.

The banner must be 728*90 pixels only

Each member can submit up to a maximum number of 5 banners

The banner must have the correct spelling of the show on it and yes, the show is spelt 'Jodha Akbar'

The banner has to be non-animated. Animated banners will be disqualified.

Since the voting is going to be anonymous,DO NOT add your copyright or name on the banner in any case. If a banner with a name or copyright is found, then the banner(s) will be disqualified.

The Banner MUST be PMed to me [ZeeTVcontest]  with the subject field as 
 'JA Banner Contest' 

Pictures can be found in the Jodha-Akbar Picture Gallery.
Jodha Akbar Picture Gallery 

WHAAAT?!?! Shocked You Don't know how to make a banner? Stern Smile Well, no fear, whenTutorials are here! Cool Star

For PS Users (Thanks to Ms.Bholi Bhali): How to Make A Banner!
 For PSP Users (Thanks to -aditi-): Making Banners using psp:)*TUT*

The last date to submit your entries is: September 30th, 2013

If you have any questions, feel free to PM 
the DT -Deepzz-, hinz, jyoti06 and We'll be happy to help you!

Hoping to receive some awesome and fantastic banner entries [just like the Jodha Akbar DT members CoolApprove]!

With Love, The Super, Cool

P.S : A special thanks to Ridzzi for making the layout & well everything LOL.Credit of this whole post goes to her 

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

Andy_Loves_ASYAHH_539SplashRainkalyani_shivaappy_indy-KDAmor.Armu4eva-Araina-.Indu.-Cinderella-Pritam-Das-HibiscusR--Misek-starry.phoenixhinz-Khush-Vivirti_Suvian2AnkitaKaranEthereal.SurbhiStar_girlTohruPrincessNancyPrim_123-Amanat-sapnaarshaMoner_Radioll-Bliss-ll-Alina.manasie23..nams..SanaJasmine-Celestial-jyoti06.Mandy.-Anaya-Kai.stuti123scarlet.moonFearless_Loversonilausarun-Rashi-chocobrowniesParijatrocksyoga23priyaChocoChudailMoumimon--epiPhobia--Miss_uliuliAutumn_Rose..Tahniat..pratsy-Ocean.eyes-....Poojie....SaRuv.VasusenaRadheyasurbhiholic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~|| Jodha Akbar Banner Contest ||~" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Looking forward to lots of awesome banners...Good luck guys!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prim_123yoga23priya

-HibiscusR-

Viewbie

-HibiscusR-

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
All the best to the participants!

Deepz Hug

-Deepzz-yoga23priya

Arya75

Goldie

Arya75

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
I am so happy for this...!!!!

I am going O la O la...

I'll surely participate... 

All the best others...

Beware Arya's here...

[No Offence]

And a ton thanks to our DEV team...

Edited by Arya75 - 11 September 2013 at 8:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
All the best to all participants
looking forward to some amazing banners :)

..Tahniat..

IF-Stunnerz

..Tahniat..

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Was waiting for the banner

Prim_123Kai.

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
One request to our ' Great ' , ' Smart ' and ' loving ' Development Team Hug - please post the link of this contest into Avatar n Signature shop forum .

There is a thread where you can post n announce all the creative contests  going on in IF . 

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Good luck to everyone .. I really want everyone participating in this banner contest and making it a rocking one Cool

Awesome post Deeps ...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top