Page 2 Page 3

SushitaLover23

IF-Rockerz

SushitaLover23

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Interview-with-Ankita-Lokhande

By Administrator

, 11 Sep 2013 06:52:59 Hrs IST

Popularly known as Archana of Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta, she is the heart of the Indian households and the love of the Bollywood's rising star Sushant Singh Rajput. Meet the Marathi mulgi Ankita Lokhande who talks to Cinetvmasti about her love, Bollywood and her show...

As the nation is immersed in the celebration of Ganesh Chaturthi, so how will you celebrate this festive occasion?

During my childhood days we used to bring Ganpati at our place and involve ourselves in the preparation of the festivity. It feels nice to welcome the lord but since I am out of town, so I have no plans as of now for the festival but lets see how can I make up for the festival.

Buzz is that you'll be playing the role of a grandmother and the granddaughter in the show Pavitra Rishta, so how will you balance both the characters simultaneously?

I can't comment on this because it is not yet confirmed that I'll be playing the role of a grandmother and the granddaughter in Pavitra Rishta but if it has to happen then it would be really hectic for me to play the role of a grandmother and the granddaughter simultaneously. I am prepared for it only if I have to play a double role but as of now no such developments are confirmed.

Do you follow the same league of actors who are uncomfortable in playing the old characters due to the belief of its negative image in the psyche of the audience?

It's been one and a half years of me playing the role of a mother in the show, so I think it's a part of a job and if you are talented enough to pull it off well then nobody can snatch it from you. If it had to make any difference then it should have had happened before. I am the way I am and nobody can replace my position. I am getting paid for such roles, so why not!

How are you feeling about your fianc Sushant Singh Rajput's mounting success meter in Bollywood?

As I see him fulfilling his dreams, I feel proud about him, obviously because I love him. I know that he has worked hard to give his best and I feel so proud that I can't mention in words.

Do you feel insecurity to see Sushant sharing screen space with his female co-stars in the movies?

No, never, his act in Shuddh Desi Romance was a part of his job and I am completely fine with it.

What are your religious views?

I am not a particular religious follower but I believe in Jesus Christ, I pray him for whatever I need but I believe that if one is good in whatever he / she does then things workout for the best. This belief has always pushed me to give away the best in me. I really pray to God that I should always be in a position to help the needy. I believe in doing the good work and being the helping hand for those in need of help.

Why don't we see you in Bollywood or probably playing opposite to your fianc Sushant Singh Rajput in his next?

Its not that I am not taking up Bollywood offers, I do get offers for Bollywood movies but I am not sure if I can carry large amount of work on my shoulders because I have seen Sushant Singh Rajput who is working so hard on his characters crazily. I am happy with my life, I am doing good job, I am relaxed and I am earning but having said that, I do receive loads of Bollywood offers and I am waiting for the right one, so let's hope for the best. I know that all of you will love Sushant and me together on the big screen.

Any message to Cinetvmasti fans?

I would like to say to all the Cinetvmasti fans to please continue showering your love on us as always and keep watching Cinetvmasti.com.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Sushicrazsushitalover03Tanyaz-Swetha-Sahana-Saiflicioussushkita931JaishankarThaneePoojaSushItabonnefille-Naresh-ishika_sushita.Sad.But.True.majoni03BeingAnonymous

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ankita- Cinetvmasti Interview :D" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sushkita931

Goldie

sushkita931

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
anki playing double role isnt confirmedConfused

Ashi22

IF-Rockerz

Ashi22

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Nice interview,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saiflicious

ishika_sushita

IF-Rockerz

ishika_sushita

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Ahh! getting an interview of Ankita after like ages!!! Nice one! :D

Thanx for sharing Anu! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saiflicious

Saiflicious

Goldie

Saiflicious

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
awesome post. tfs!Big smile loved Ankita's interview. so double role is not confirmed yet.

Sahana-

Goldie

Sahana-

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Thanks Anu...
Lovely interview.

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Nice interview .Anki herself does not sounds too keen for the double role as it could get hectic for her .I guess she will be getting married this year or next so maybe she wants more time for her personal life .
Though I am sure if the story demands her to be in double role , she will do a very good job .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sushkita931Thanee

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
hmm even if it is confirmed how can she confirm it she is nt an anonymous source to give confirmation or bitching

Post Reply New Post

Go to top