Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

meghan11

IF-Stunnerz

meghan11

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
RIP all the victims of 9/11..It was one of the worst days in the history of mankind...A truly heart wrenching day...I can never forget the havoc it wrecked in our minds and hearts...The thought of that day still breaks my heart 12 years after the God forsaken day..

May God Bless Everyone..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "September 11 Remembered ... (Page 6)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
A really unforgettable day in the history of mankind. Even after 12 years,since that fateful day,those live scenes which were played on tv ,replay in my mind and still bring goosebumps.RIP all victims.

radev24SaiS

Jaisoif

Goldie

Jaisoif

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
It was such a tragic day, even though happened it happened 12 years ago it feels like it just happened yesterday every time I watch it on history channel, I cry my eyes out and can't believe that such a heinous attack was made, RIP to all the victims who died and may God bless their families, 9/11 we will never forget.

radev24SaiS

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
I stil remember being in elementary school and children being called of the intercom to be taken home by their parents.

We all had no clue why and found it stramge.

One teacher was crying and we were all confused until finally a teacher explained that something very bad had happened.

We only got to know the real effect of what happened when we got to our homes.

I turned on the television the first thing as i got home.

I saw the terror unfold on tv and was so confused and scared. My mom turned it off and she didnt let my brother and myself be exposed to any of it. But when she went to bed id turn the telly on myself to see because i was so curious and i just wanted to understand what was going on.

The word terrorist and terror scared me to the point where i was afraid of sleeping cause i thought there was a terrorist outside and theyd come and hurt us.

As i grew up only did i realize what everything was and it started to all make a sense.

A day in history that will never be forgotten.

I just pray that as every year passes we can all who were effected come to terms with what happened.
I pray the families an people effected only find happiness and peace and my those that passed, the innocents lost, may their soulss find peace.

God bless my country.

A yankee for life.

radev24SaiS

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Problem_Child

Time has past and yet we have not forgotten this day
For 12 years victims families have been hearing my deepest condolences bt today i wouldn't say that.
Every year on this day their pain resurfaces fresh as if it was yesterday and the world stands still holding their breaths in silence for those who we have lost.
To the victims families i would say your not alone...its not a pain which u feel alone but a pain which you share with 3000 families and a greater pain which the world shares with you.
Its day tht changed not just your life but a day which affected humanity itself
and made hands joined together against terrorism

Beautifully said PC.

radev24SaiS

-bonbon-

IF-Stunnerz

-bonbon-

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
The remains of the event still linger in our minds and our hearts today. We've come a long way, but remembering this day, my thoughts are with the victims and sufferers of this disastrous event. May ishwar bless us with the strength to come out of the entire thought of this occurrence. 

radev24SaiS

zhaodandan

zhaodandan

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Many valuable experiences are found in the pursuit.Memories, friendships, skills, life lessons, love. Basically, life is what happens when we make our way towards a goal. Applying for that college which seems out of reach, we might meet our soul mate. In seeking for that promotion, we might meet a best friend or mentor. Signing up for that team, we might get to travel the world. In order to value the pursuit, we need to follow our dreams.

radev24SaiS

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
^ An unforgettable day it was. 
My deepest condolences to all victims & their family. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24

Post Reply New Post

Go to top