Just wait until Nandu finds out

Posted: 10 years ago
that Aditya is going to be Tara's brother in law?  How the heck is she going to explain her lack of wealth to him then?😆 

If there is a wedding (aside from just the bride, groom and pandit) how is she going to hide herself from Aditya?  Or is that when she's going to be discovered?  How will she try to cover up?😆

i would love to watch Aditya's reaction more than Nandini
because it was him who is so against Tara becoming the daughter-in-law of the house 
and now he likes a girl from the same middle class family ! 
You have asked a valid question.

How is she actually going to react to the fact that her sister is going into the family she wants .
Even as a older sister she seems more self centered and shallow than her younger sibling.
There are so many unanswered questions in this show and that may be a good reason to stick with it till they are revealed to us.
And Adi's reaction of being used will be interesting to see.
Originally posted by Jugliji

You have asked a valid question.

How is she actually going to react to the fact that her sister is going into the family she wants .
Even as a older sister she seems more self centered and shallow than her younger sibling.
There are so many unanswered questions in this show and that may be a good reason to stick with it till they are revealed to us.
And Adi's reaction of being used will be interesting to see.

I'm surprised she hasn't figured it out yet, but then again, perhaps I'm not since neither her no Adi seem to be to open with talking about themselves.  Nandu has done nothing but lie of course and I'm not sure what Adi exactly has told her about himself,but obviously not who his family is otherwise wouldn't she have figured it out by now??  So I wonder, how does she know (or appear to know) that her beau is richer than Tara's future in-laws??

Yes, there are tons of questions, all of which I will try to my damnedest to be patient for.😆
[QUOTE=-bazinga-]i would love to watch Aditya's reaction more than Nandini
because it was him who is so against Tara becoming the daughter-in-law of the house 
and now he likes a girl from the same middle class family ! 
[/QUOTE

Seeing his reaction is definitely something I want to reserve a front seat for.😃😉😆
Story is going grt..need to c whar cv's actauuly do now...
It seems Aditya knows that Nadini is related to Tara, he must have seen the video taken by someone.
I see Nandu, is also drama queen in this serial. Aditiya mother and her will get along fabulously.

Do you think it would be a issue now that Aditiya dumb her.

The girl is such a loser, screaming at her mom for worrying about Tara. The girl sneaks out of the house, takes her sister money and pretends she's rich, how is her mom to know she's dating let alone dumbedEdited by pyar-ishk - 10 years ago
love ur points made. I think that adi is going to pretend to be tara's husband in front of her family and that will be the best part. Nandini's reaction is what im waiting for
The truth always comes some or the other way.
Nandu was selfish till now.

But I think Aditya's love is Pure

Yet, the innocent sweet fellow is going to be hurt😔