Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rosh94AliStarkShelDevlover_kriyanshArpi17-Swetha-..PlayfulKiss..jenny156-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Let's Party" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AliStark

Groupbie

AliStark

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
I love you man. Someone shares the same view as me. The show is ending and that's a big relief coz I can't see ana take the torture she has been taking since the beginning of the show. The show is at the utter most unbearable state. First ana had deal with  rano, then there was the shohagan ki taqat chavi and her magar maach ki aasu, now the rondu salujas and shalakha running around the saluja house.
I wanna add two more question to your question list--

If the  shalakha is that powerful why didn't get out of jail with magic and prove herself innocent?

How is she even running free despite being a convict.

VB Note: please refrain from using offensive and abusive words against a character. 

Edited by -Misek- - 10 September 2013 at 2:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Coeur2PsychoFMS

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Welcome back to pagalapanti land...Tongue You said it in just one post what we have been trying to write from weeks Thumbs Up. One thing is sure we will always regret "watching this show" Stern Smile it was so painful watching Anamika going after a man, giving him unnecessarily importance and dukhyari bahus always ready to cry Wacko.Thank God its ending no we can take a deep breath and say BYE BYE to the most illogcal show ever made Thumbs Down 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17-Swetha-jenny156.medhaCoeur2PsychoFMS

forummtjr2

forummtjr2

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Welcome back to pagalapanti land...Tongue You said it in just one post what we have been trying to write from weeks Thumbs Up. One thing is sure we will always regret "watching this show" Stern Smile it was so painful watching Anamika going after a man, giving him unnecessarily importance and dukhyari bahus always ready to cry Wacko.Thank God its ending no we can take a deep breath and say BYE BYE to the most illogcal show ever made Thumbs Down 
wowww cant believe there are people who have the same view as me atleast 3 ... i agree of all the shows i watched this is the best WORST SHOW EVER ... illogical ... and i watched the show till rano's death ... in the begining i dint like rano but now i miss her and when i read articles regarding her exit i felt bad... i feel the actual story was meant to be like this : rano marries jeet and how she protects her husband from powers of anamika ... cos of rano's popularity some dirty politics were played and the crew had no option but to killl her character and made her exit the show...

i would have watched the show if the story was like that and i cant see that chavi as jeet's wife and i dont like her acting hmmm

finally can take a deep breathhh  ANAMIKA is endinggg woowww

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dyann28Coeur2PsychoFMS

jenny156

Goldie

jenny156

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Even if they wouldn't have shown Rano die & instead shown her battle with Anamika it would still be tolerable, instead of showing Chavi .. I was never a fan of Rano but yes after Chavi's entry I feel she was much better !! 

And now we hav all seen new rules in the supernatural world, like anyone can be separated frm their souls with the help of some tantrik & go to some paatal lok, wat nonsense !! I wonder how will they show Jeet & Chavi coming back Ermm .. Also, Ana wants to give birth so wat will the child be then, soul or human or wat? Confused 

I know I'm full of questions but dis show has given us nothing but confusing tracks !!
Glad it's getting over we all can party Wink Tongue

Edited by jenny156 - 11 September 2013 at 4:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Coeur2PsychoFMSromaila

Arpi17

Arpi17

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
i just hv to say one wrd... LETS PARTY...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny156romailaCoeur2PsychoFMS

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-jenny156-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-jenny156-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

Post Reply New Post

Go to top