No one deserves it more than you!
You are such a kindhearted person,
It shows in everything that you do.

So, have a perfect morning
And an even lovelier day...
May happiness surround you
Always... not just for today!
- Anonymous 

Today September the 11th is the birthday of a beautiful person  who is a K-Drama fan.This angel started her journey on I-F around Christmas time in 2011.She is one of the nicest persons whom I met on IF and got to know better on Facebook.

She is a fan of Guns & roses , Doors,Nirvana & Pink Floyd Cool.. So you know her taste is awesome.She is a environmental science student and a total geek .Geek  She started her DT journey with paranormal Anamika show and now is part of always busy Madhubala forum .

Please Join me in wishing    baby Sim Sim Party

The one and only Clap

-Misek-

Edited by -Deepzz- - 10 September 2013 at 5:34pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09PutijaChalhov-Deepali-*Dev.*-Araina-munnihyderabadhinz-RD-ApoorvaFan-HibiscusR-BalamPichkaariBilliCat.-Misek-Anu_4_U-Naresh-.Mandy.jyoti06|Persephone|swethasyam08Bes_BSaiSLogicalNonsenseshumaila08AASUSxxAqeelahxxsomergasm.-Alina.manesha76-wintergreen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* Happy Birthday Simmy [-Misek-] *" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Deepzz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Deepzz-

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Here are some heart felt Wishes from your friends & peers Embarrassed

-Deepzz-

Happy wala birthday Sim Sim Hug

Here is wishing you a stupendous year ahead. God bless you with lots of happiness , health , may be a jackpot pottery and prosperity. 
May Master Sun , Moon & stars grant your fondest dreams .TongueLOL
Deeps 

-Fivr-

Happpyyy Birthday Simmy!! Though I've known you for a brief time, I have to say it's definitely been an experience worth having and that it took me this long to get to know you is my loss entirely! I haven't had the pleasure of working with you on the DT yet but I hope to soon and I am sure it will be a blast! Smile
I wish you the best of days on your birthday and an even awesome year! 

Lots of love and squishy hugs Hug
P.S. Save me some cake - and my some I mean, enough to feed 5 people at least!LOL

-RD-

You are Very Special
And that you should know today
That you are wished the nicest of nice things
That Life can bring your way...

Like Warm and Loving Wishes 
(^^I know u would rather prefer warm and loving Lee Min Ho but kya karen I find it hard to share LOL)
And Happiness and Cheer
And everything you need to start 
Another happy ,super rocking & successful year!!

Party HARDDD !!!!!

Loads of Best Wishes & Hugzz 
Poo

saher_90

Happy Birthday Simmy :) May GOD Bless you ! Smile 

Have a wonderful year ahead Hug

-sweetgal19- 

Happy birthday Simmy! Embarrassed Hope you have a lovely birthday hun and may all your dreams and wishes come true! Embarrassed Many many more happy returns of the day Hug

-Abhinaya

Happy Birthday To You

munnihyderabad

Wish you a very very happy Birthday Simmi Hug
May you have all the happiness, prosperity, love, peace and health in life... 
We haven't talked much, but would love to soonish Embarrassed
Have a blast on your birthday and party hard !! Stay blessed :)) 

Love and Regards
Munni

-HibiscusR-

Simzie!

Wishing You a many many happy returns of the day. May this day bring upon you ultimate happiness and may this day bring in bright lights for an amazing year ahead. Have an enjoyable day and a perfect time with everyone.

Have a marvelous birthday and give me cake! Shocked Hmph. You know why? Because its your birthday and mine follows after that! LOL Ahaha! Enjoy yourself sweetu <3

Made something for u. Close your eyes, its just SleepyLOL
(gift posted below)

-Ridz Embarrassed

|Persephone|

Happy Birthday Simmy! I didn't get to interact much with you, but you seem like an awesome person! I hope you have an amazing day, get tons of gifts, eat lots of cake and overall get to do everything you want! Best wishes for the upcoming year! Love,
Gunia

*Khushii* 

Simmy! Hug

Many many happy returns of the day dear!! Hope you have a fabulous one and may all your wishes come true! Don't know you much, except the times we stumbled upon in VB, but hey, we have KDramas and Rantara in common!! We'll talk soon Tongue Have fun!

Love,
-Khushi.

mnx12

Happy Birthday

gk_09

Happy Birthday Simmy! Party

May this coming year bring you loads of success and happiness into your life. Though I just recently met you, it feels like we've known each other for while. You are a pleasure to work with and a great friend!

Your gift ... its on the way Wink Have a blast and keep smiling!

GK

hinz

Simmyben its your birthday today and I'd like to wish you tons of happiness..Hug
May this birthday bring all that you wish for.
Its great knowing a sweet and fun loving girl like you..
Have a fab birthday Sim! 
lots of love 

-Hina

Angel-Jot.

Happy Birthday Simmy! You don't know me but what the heck? Who cares? It's your birthday and I'm a weirdo who likes to wish everyone on their special days so.. have a good day!

-Jot.

BalamPichkaari

Simmy!! Wishing you a very very Happy Birthday! I hope you'll have a fabulous day and an even better year ahead!!

Lots of love,

Ritchelle Hug

-Deepali- 

Happy Birthday Simmy !!!!
 Hope you have an amazing day and a wonderful year ahead! 
Have a blast, party hard ;) May you be blessed with everything you dream and wish for! God bless you! :)
Happy Birthday Scraps and Graphics

Happy Birthday Scraps and Graphics

jyoti06 

Simmy many many happy returns of the day dear HugHugHug...May all your wishes come true on this day and may God bless you with lots of love , happiness and success in life Embarrassed... Enjoy this day to the fullest and may you continue to climb greater heights of success in your life and career Thumbs Up... Recently through our FB Chats I came to know more about u and you are one of the most genuine , warn , caring and honest person I hv come across...Always remain the same and may God bless you with all the more success in your life  HugLooking forward to working with u Embarrassed

Autumn.

Happy Birthday Simmy May you have a beautiful day and a wonderful year ahead!! Have Fun!!!

Cheers!!!

swethasyam08

Simmyyy !!! Wishing u a very happy Birthday *Hugs*. And good luck for ur higher studies . Wishing u all success in your career n life.
You r one among those friendly persons i have met on IF. Enjoy ur day n have a blast 
Love
Swetha

Edited by -Deepzz- - 11 September 2013 at 3:36am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09-Deepali-*Dev.*-Araina-munnihyderabad-RD-BilliCat.ApoorvaFan-HibiscusR-BalamPichkaari-Misek-Anu_4_U.Mandy.jyoti06Autumn.|Persephone|swethasyam08-Alina.somergasm.SaiSLogicalNonsenseshumaila08-wintergreen-manesha76

-Deepzz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Deepzz-

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

From  Bahu & Saasuma Team Tongue

Ridz

Visha_Dhami 

GK

Edited by -Deepzz- - 11 September 2013 at 3:41am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09-Deepali-*Dev.*-Araina-munnihyderabadApoorvaFan-HibiscusR-hinz-RD--Misek-BalamPichkaariAnu_4_U.Mandy.jyoti06|Persephone|swethasyam08somergasm.-Alina.AASUSSaiSshumaila08LogicalNonsensemanesha76-wintergreen-

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Simmy Hug

Edited by gk_09 - 10 September 2013 at 8:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Misek-SaiS

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

-Misek-SaiS

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Once again Happy Birthday SimmyHug

-Misek-SaiS

BalamPichkaari

Viewbie

BalamPichkaari

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Whoop the thread is up!!

Happy Happy Birthday Simmy! Enjoy the day, party it up and stay away from all forms of work!! Hug

Amazing thread you guys!! Heart

-Misek-SaiS

Abhishek_5

Groupbie

Abhishek_5

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
A Very Very Happy Birthday, Simmy! :-)

Have A Great Day! Enjoy! :-)

Before I express any further compliments, I must confess that I donot stand anywhere in comparison to the stalwarts who have started this thread & already wished you on your birthday! I am just a 'Groupbie' (only 4 months old on IF) & had the opportunity to interact with you on the Anamika forum. However, despite the short interaction, I can say this with the utmost sincerity that your sense of fairness, justice and judgement are truly amazing! When interacting with you in your official capacity (as DT Member) was such a pleasant experience, I can imagine the delight of those who know you personally as a great human being!!

When I joined IF, I didnt know what a 'DT' meant or what exactly were members of a show's DT supposed to do. But now, after having witnessed your graceful handling of the Anamika forum, your sincere regularity in responding to members' concerns, your fair & just strictures to erring members, and your inspiring dedication to the forum - I know what a DT means! :-) In fewer words, you are a great defintion of what a DT Member/Moderator should be like!

I can still recall (will always be indebted to you for that) how you made my initial days in the Anamika forum more comforting, how you made my stay in the forum more pleasing & how you made sure that a 'Newbie's' voice, opinion and critiques were not drowned in the ferocious attacks by some senior members. I am extremely glad I could have you as a DT Member when I made my debut on IF. You really strive hard to make each and every member feel that he/she is a member of a civilsed, dignified and graceful public discussion forum. IF owes a lot to your sincerity & dedication!

Lastly, I know (having read the previous posts in this thread) that you are a delightful person to know even outside IF. But, given my limited interaction with you (that too only in your official capacity) I apologise if I have left out any of your myriad positive traits! :-) Even after I have left IF, I would always recall you as an upright and unbiased judge, a gentle and graceful moderator, a simple yet strict observer, a sincere & dedicated member, a supportive and helpful DT Member, an approachable & ehical mediator & above all a friend with a comforting & soothing demeanour! :-)

I know this may sound like a 'vote of thanks', but I guess there is no better time to acknowledge one's gratitude towards someone than that 'someone's' birthday!!!

Thank You, Simmy! Without you, IF would never be what it is! Thank you for making this place a lovely one! :-)

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day, once again! :-)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadApoorvaFan-Misek-SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top