Frequent Posters

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
edited pg 5 Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for the 75TH AT...this is my fav place...hats off to swathi di and shil,puu for always working hard for AT and for managing thingss soo perfectly👏👏👏
Patluuu tera songgg is fabulousss yaar...and amiieee i loved ur messsageee dear sooo cute🤗

everyones edits are awesomeee guysss👏

they dat of AT diamond jublieee will be memorable for meee...u all know the reason😃

specail thanks to shishir deepu di evryoneee😃

Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations everyone for the 75th AT! Brilliant work by all guys. Sans tere gane ne char chand laga diya aaj. Loved it. The highlight of the AT couldn't have been better. Yaadein was the sole reason why I actually fell for VruShan and fell in love with SwaRon all over again. That is one master blaster act in the whole SwaRon journey. So ya for me Yaadein was reason why I fell for VruShan. And this AT have been the best hang out place for all SwaRonians/VruShanians. Where we have shared our crazy ideas laughed cried and what not. In short SwaRon/VruShan AT rocks. :D
Its Party Time!!!
sadafarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Just came to say congratulations to all AT members 
I luv u all thanku sooo much sans for the beautiful song and ammie aapi thanku sooo much 
And all other members gr8 job all itne se tym mein itni mehnat 
Its awum all the edits the msgs they r awsum 
Will talk to u all after cuming from college 
Tata bye bye
Guddie night 🤗
Swaron u all
Vrushan dreams 
AJ.morgan thumbnail
Paa hi gya ye kaarwa
Manzil payar ki
AJ.morgan thumbnail
Ammara khan aka ammie shikhawat's imginery twk with shantanu maheshwRi under the moon light ...😉 ❤️ Edited by Swaron.maniac - 10 years ago
AJ.morgan thumbnail
I love shantanu maheshwari ❤️ Edited by Swaron.maniac - 10 years ago
AJ.morgan thumbnail
Shantanu i love 🤗 😳 Edited by Swaron.maniac - 10 years ago
AJ.morgan thumbnail
thats th only time wen i can twk to u alone shan...see how peacful romantic AT is...only me and u...all the other galz are dreaming about u and am here with u rught now...i love it...and i love u so so so much Edited by Swaron.maniac - 10 years ago
AJ.morgan thumbnail
But all good things come to end so i knw now u have to go to sleep as u will have to get up early for shoot...i knw i knw..i understand..so u r free to leave for now...cya tomorow nignt wen the AT is asleep and as peacful and romanticEdited by Swaron.maniac - 10 years ago