Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

So can i be her friend again..? plz advice wht should i do

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ssr09

ssr09

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
i am 22...i hv been alwyz a shy guy..never had much frds who r girls..so it started 3 months ago..we r classmates...she started d conversation with me for d first tym...as tym passed we became frds...
she used 2 give me smile daily..stare me al d tym...so i started liking her n thought she also likes me...so some days ago i told her on fb dat i like her...but she said we r only frds...it ws worst feeling 4 me i ws so confident dat she used to like me but it ws al my misunderstanding...she said dat we can remain good frds but in clg she ignores me...doesnt make eye contact...i want 2 talk to her but dont knw whether i will be able 2 control my feelings...when i see her talking with other guys it just hurts me alot...so should i try 2 become her frd or ignore her which is so difficult...??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So can i be her friend again..? plz advice wht should i do" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EnvyMe

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top