11/09/13 Episode review - Raghu ur testing time starts!

Posted: 10 years ago
"I will always be here for you, whether you like it or not" Raghu to Antu.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hayeee, what a episode!!
I will type more later but CV did not disappoint me today. I don't think DM is the type to listen to gossip from Rasika, she will make up her own mind.

But anyway, I loved how Raghu came to stand behind Antu and Antu gave him a stern look like a wife does.  🀣

And Antu's cute sorry afterwards, but Raghu gave her a challenge: You dance and then maybe I'll listen.

Ruku cutely took Raghu away, making Antu jealous.

I'll come back...the water wala scene is cracking me up!! 🀣 Edited by diva82 - 10 years ago
im confused about wht to comment ...it was mast epsd...

the way raghu was trying to impress saying he helped the marriage...

and antu shouting at him for nt helping being friend ..then feeling 

sad on realising the truth raghu was the one who helped the marriage...and

catching antus hand saying im nt so gud as u think and not bad too

then dance ... 

raghu was telling his heart out while dancing...his eyes was full on antu...

then antu admiring on raghu and joining the dance and then saying sorry

qubool hae from raghu... dammit...❀️ love u guys...

Ayaz n Nikz really danced so well...

antu putting her hair back and tying the duppatta and coming ...wow...

Dm entry...frm central jail shows how powerful he is...

raghu fidha on antara is fallen as hint on DM thru chacha...

(here one doubt...chacha called DM as maini..is that means DM is daughter in law

of aaji...)

"adoori kaam..." woh kyaa hae raghu πŸ€£

then "mein yeda tu yedi"☺️ maaridala...

then comes the twist of the day... DM to basti...

raghu calling her as his bhagwan...

tat shows how much depended raghu on DM...

DM entry and meet with antara was bombastic by splashing water...

rating 10/10

Edited by Nichuss - 10 years ago
Originally posted by serendipityusa

hello sheelo peeps! πŸ˜†
kyaaa scene thaaa

antu luking biriyaani πŸ˜†

raghu luking kabaab 🀣
Awesome episode even if DM and her kaajal factory have entered. 
Raghu told Antara that whether she likes it  or not he will help, something that resonates for me after that sentence especially with the Satya news is whether the Aman news come out some time soon and whether Raghu feels guilty and decides he's not the right person for Antara. So this Satya fellow is not going to act all psycho in front of everyone else and probably only Antara will see his true shades and if Raghu was the innocent courier might feel guilty enough to feel he's not for her.

Raghu has made it clear to Antara no matter what he will always be there for her, which in itself is a conundrum for him because Antara's trouble is going to be DM and her family and DM is on a pedestal for Raghu and something big is needed to topple her off this pedestal for Raghu. Raghu is going to be a man at crossroads here, at one end is his new found feeling for Antara which he himself hasnt recognised what it is and I guess we are only going to see his realisation when R&A are having differences of opinion due to DM and on the other end is this larger than life character for Raghu, he feels he owes everything to DM and Chaacha has made the comment that Raghu will give his life or even take a life for DM, so I guess giving up love wouldnt be that hard unless DM is no longer on this pedestal. Whatever pain Raghu gives Antara incidentally on choosing DM, it will be felt three times over by him. 
People hang on for the ride because we are going to get some hell of intensity.

Having said all that I dont want Antara to marry Satya, this is not unconventional, this was Ekta's staple in her serials, at least 3 of her serials had her main couple separated and married to others before they finally got reunited. This story has been promoted as a different love story and I believe in this kind of love where we see them separated  but their love for each other is too strong for them to make a commitment to someone else. As an audience, I have enough of problems , I don't  want to relive someone else's pain and agony after toiling for a day.

Edited by Catatonic_Cat - 10 years ago
reserving! πŸ˜†
do not feel like writing anything for todays epi but two things highlighted the most

1.raghu and antara have crossed another step in their relationship where they would do anything for each other. i know we all are seeing raghu's angle now but m sure, when time comes antara will do the same for him too.
raghu being raghu said that no matter what happens, he will always be there to help her. be her guardian angel. he will always come to her rescue because it is his wish not an obligation to him to be there for her. omg this guy cud very well just say that he love her!

2. daya mai's entry. she entered with a huge bang. but it was all spoilt by antara who threw a water bucket over the burning crackers to stop the noise which sprinkled over on DM. their first interaction was like this where DM is considerd to be the god of the colony and antara have already risen up as a rebel before even getting to know her. 
Edited by Delena-cious - 10 years ago
Rantara dance..here we come!!
I just closed my eyes when Antara splashed the water on DM face =)) mujhe khud itna darr lag raha hai.. but this is soo exciting πŸ€£
This is soo scary!! I loved her entry but man
it was nerve wracking!!! πŸ˜†