Page 8 of 12

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Neha Kaur Uppal replaces Sonia Singh in Buddha 

Neha Kaur Uppal replaces Sonia Singh in Buddha
Neha Kaur Uppal
It seems like the small screen is on a replacement spree these days with Sudha Chandran replacing Mona Ambegaonkar inKaisa Yeh Ishq Hai and Resshmi Ghoshreplacing Nigaar Khan in Buddha.

And now the latest we hear is that B.K.Modi'sBuddha is once again going to see one more replacement in the coming days.

READ: Sudha Chandran replaces Mona Ambegaonkar in Kaisa Yeh...

Our sources inform, "Newbie Neha Kaur Uppalwill now essay the role of Amrapali. Buddha is Neha Kaur Uppal's debut show on TV and the model turned actress has hosted a show titled 'NDTV Imagine showbiz'. Moreover, Neha wasMTV Fashion Gorgeous's winner."

Earlier it was reported that Sonia Singh was the first choice to play Amrapali in Buddha but the actress opted out of the show due to her keen injury. Now, the makers have finally found her replacement in Neha Kaur Uppal.

When contacted, Neha Kaur Uppal confirmed, "It's been a great experience while shooting forBuddha and I am looking forward to it."

Neha's entry as Amrapali will be telecast on 4th January 2014.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Buddha - Article Archive (Page 8)" in Buddha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 8:40am | IP Logged

edited

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 23 May 2014 at 11:09am

Proud-India

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 5:37am | IP Logged
No Bigg Boss' for me as I can't bitch about others:Himanshu Soni

No Bigg Boss' for me as I can't bitch about others:Himanshu Soni
Himanshu Soni
Actor Himanshu Soni aka King Siddharth (Buddha) from B. K Modi and Ridwana's showBuddha- Rajao Ke Raja feels he will always be loyal to his show and won't leave it at any cost.

Talking about his future as an actor, Himanshu says,"As a line producer to an aspirant actor to play a character like Buddha means a lot to me. Currently I am very focused and in my free time I am only concentrating on my performance."

"People do ask me about my future plans. Interestingly, I also get offers from films but I am loyal to the show because they have taught me to walk as an actor. I will never ever leave the show," adds Himashu.

Himanshu recently completed a meditation course called Vipasana, where he had left everything for almost for 10 days. "Right from the beginning of the project Ridhwana mam and Modi Sirguided me for everything. Whatever I have delivered on screen is just because of them," shares Himanshu when asked about his divine look in the show.

Will you be able to fit in a house like Bigg Boss? Or else are you ready to take up the reality show if offered? "Never say No! But I consider myself very matured and focused so I don't think I can ever match myself inside the house as I can't bitch about others," signs off Himanshu.

Way to go Himanshu!

Proud-India

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Buddha's Amrapali was crowned as Miss Mumbai & Maharashtra queen

Buddha's Amrapali was crowned as Miss Mumbai & Maharashtra queen
Neha Kaur Uppal
Television these days is something big and everyone is open for it. The latest actress who is all set to debut on TV with B. K. Modi's Buddha is Neha Kaur Uppal who has done a film titled "Sher" which is still unreleased.

She says, "Acting was on my mind since my theater days back in my hometown Jabalpur (M.P) , where I had participated in various inter collegiate competition. So after the reality contest on MTV, I started meeting producers for movies I got a warm response and got the role of a married Muslim girl in Soham Shah's Sher."

"The film was 80 percent complete and stuck. I started looking out for work and through audition I got this role. I was pulled in by the passion and the commitment of Dr B.K. Modi and Ridwana towards Buddha. Their conviction and dedication was infectious and rubbed off on me in no time. It's like being a part of their family. I entered the television world since the boom in television is exponential, also I think I wanted to come out of my comfort zone too and flex my acting muscles which had become rusty," she adds further.

READ: Neha Kaur Uppal replaces Sonia Singh in Buddha

Speaking about her role she says, "Amrapali is person where everybody fell victim to her beauty and when she finds someone who does not do the same she takes it as a challenge . So the only way to play out that challenge is to seduce him. For Buddha I underwent a rigorous dance training for five days. It's a challenging role and Buddha team is fantastic to work with. "

On being asked about her background she says, "I have worked as an anchor on TV channels for 3 years among which I have reported and anchored a show on
Ndtv Imagine Showbiz called 'No Biz Like Showbiz" in which I have had the opportunity to interview the Business fraternity of Indian and Pakistani film industry. In my diverse portfolio I have been crowned Miss Mumbai 05 and Maharashtra Queen 05. I have also Participated in Miss India in 2006. In 2009 I won a reality contest called Mtv Fast and the Gorgeous which made me travel with Force India (Formula One Team) for almost 3 yrs as a Speed Diva."

Ms.S.K.

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
When your real-life husband is also your onscreen husband 

Resshmi Ghosh and Siddharth Vasudev Show: BuddhaResshmi says they aren't a couple that goes 'Hi baby' on the set. "We are completely professional and we complement each other. I was offered the show in the beginning, but Siddharth was not comfortable with us working together since he is a bit possessive. He is a very private person. But when the offer came again, he agreed and I also felt that it would be nice to work with him. It's not just about spending time together, but about reaching that comfort level professionally, too. However, I have to be careful not to behave like a wife at work. Playing the dual role of a wife at home and on the screen is a task in itself," she says. 

an extract from:

Proud-India

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 2:06am | IP Logged

edited

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 23 May 2014 at 11:09am

Proud-India

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I thought of ending my life twice, when my career hit an all-time low: Amit Behl 

I thought of ending my life twice, when my career hit an all-time low: Amit Behl
Amit Behl

Amit Behl on his struggles and how he coped with them

Telly actor Amit Behl, who is busy with two shows " as a vicious father-in-law in Jee Le Zara and as Guru Vachaspati in Buddha " says he had actually contemplated suicide when his career hit an all-time low in 2003-2004.

The actor, who debuted with telly show Shanti in the 90s, saw his career come to a standstill when saas-bahu shows became the trend. Says he, "There was a time when producers turned away from me as I did not fit into their scheme of things. On one hand, I was appreciated for my work in theatre, films and TV, but on the other hand, there was nothing to hold on to. TV was suddenly about women-centric shows and kitchen politics. It was such a bad phase that I thought of ending my life not once, but twice. When you have tasted success and suddenly no one is looking at you, you feel totally rejected. I even tonsured my head. However, after my son was born, luck started favouring me and I got into TV again. I did roles in Dekha Ek Khwaab and Savitri, but my role in Jee Le Zara has got me good reviews."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/I-thought-of-ending-my-life-twice-when-my-career-hit-an-all-time-low-Amit-Behl/articleshow/29111786.cms?

Proud-India

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 8:56am | IP Logged

edited

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 23 May 2014 at 11:10am

Proud-India

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Buddha Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.