cm'on lets face it!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
cm'on QH'S nikha scene is been shot (confo by vikram<char of QH>)& itz nt gono b changed..! nothing is gono happn in disscussing faltu stuffs (like evn now belive tat asya marrg will happen) cm'on lets face it!

see gul s nt considered wether she will have viewers r nt nor she s considered abt our frustuation or abusive words so y to waste our time we have better things 2 do if asya will happen good if nt on the day of zoyaaan marrg bye bye QH.. let the show ROT TO HELL😡
Agree accept the bitter truth.i think we should thank cvs to bring this illgoicness.i due tothis now i m not sad to quit qh
I agree preethi... U are right..
If zoyaan happen.. We simply quit qh..
Because its better to quit than getting stress, frustration, watever.. But im really depressed..
Originally posted by moniloveasya

Agree accept the bitter truth.i think we should thank cvs to bring this illgoicness.i due tothis now i m not sad to quit qh

Surely cvs will lose huge fans of asya... Flap of qh on the way.. 😭
agree with u preethi gul came up with worst twist ever & i dnt have any hopes also for asya nikah now its zoyaan
Fr me jab tak ksg hai tab tak show hai mere liye
Originally posted by moniloveasya

yeah! ðŸ¥±

see gul s nt considered wether she will have viewers r nt nor she s considered abt our frustuation or abusive words so y to waste our time we have better things 2 do if asya will happen good if nt on the day of zoyaaan marrg bye bye QH.. let the show ROT TO HELL

Very well said ... Couldn't agree more ... I'm so out of here!!!

Me too jab tak ksg tab tak qh
exactly if zoyaan are married then bye bye qh,