Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Hola People!!!

Today, September 12th, we are here to celebrate Birthday of very special member of IF. Few things about her... Embarrassed

She started her jouney on I-F on 11th December, 2010 and since then has contributed towards the site in many ways. She became a coolbie two years back because of the amazing written updates! Due to her active participation n dedicated work towards the forum, she was promoted as Viewbie for Parvarrish forum. Clap

She also moderated Welcome bazi mehmaan nawazi and presently moderating for JDJ and one of the busiest Madhubala forum. Big smile

She is a very good siggy Maker too Wink
Tongue. A very creative n friendly person. Star

She is a craziest pankhi of Deepika Padkune, Shweta Tiwari, Parineeti Chopra, Siddharth, Varun Dhawan, Leads of Tere liye etc... well the list goes on n on... LOL

I will stop my bak bak about her now and will announce the name of the birthday girl. Embarrassed
Cool

She is none other than...

Ridzzi aka -Hibiscus- Big smile

As today is the day
We should celebrate your birth;
The day you came to life
and live down here on earth.

We want to make you happy,
So you could feel your worth;
We wish you all good health,
and a lovely life of mirth.

Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 September 2013 at 5:34pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09Aahaana-Swetha--Deepali-*Dev.*-Araina-munnihyderabadPhoenixSnitch49-Misek-ApoorvaFanhopper_oceanBalamPichkaarihinzDeviatedTesoro.-VishaD-BubblyRDiorRouge.mnx12Anu_4_U|Persephone|-Anaya-sarunholic_arhiDushtDanaf..Shree.VarunKiBiwixxAqeelahxx-Alina.manesha76.DarkParadise..Cutiepie Rani-Ms.Wildcherry-Hdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| *Happy Birthday Ridzzi [-HibiscusR-]* ||" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged

RiDz, My love Hug

We always planned to partner up , but alas IF Mod Gods were not 

paying heed to our minnats. I hope that day comes soonish. 

Till then let us discuss about D.Pad and her gorgeousness. 

BTW she doing F&F sequel with Vin Diesel how awesome is that . 

Anyhow..Have an awesome bumper lottery birthday honey. 

May your hands get yellowed soon.

Yours one and only

Deepz

RidzHug

Spread your wings and soar above your hopes and dreams.
                                I hope this is another brilliant and victorious year for you.
                       Happy Happy birthday and may you get success in everything you do. 

Tons of Bestest Wishes ,Have a Gr9 fun-filled day

RD 

Hi Riddz,

we first became friends on a trouble some forum, then we worked 
                            together in another troubled forum reality show forum and 
                                  now we are back again, working together. you are  
                                      so funny , and the most helpful friend ever.
                                     God bless you and many many happy returns
                                                                   of the day.

leadnitrate

Riri!! Hug Many many happy returns of the day yaar! 

Hope you have a fantastic day and an ah-mazing year

ahead!! You're truly a gem of a person and here's

wishing all your dreams are fulfilled! I suck 

at writing wishes.. so yea, words fail to 

explain how much our friendship

means to me HeartHeart

Have loads of fun!Heart
                                                                                           Love,
                                                                                          Rainy Tongue 

Khushii 

HI RIDZZ... Smile
                          wishing you many happy returns of the day. may god bless you always.
                                              have a  great day ahead and each day. Party

nb.neha

Hug Hey Ridz Hug
                             It has been such a pleasure knowing and working with you in                                                     the forum. You have been great help during the initial days. 
                                   Here's Wishing You a lifetime of Joy, success, and luck.
                                   Party Many Many Happy Returns of the Day.Party
                         So you are a VIRGO as wellEmbarrassed Yayyy, imageWe are AWESOME CoolCool

Lots of LoveEmbarrassed
                                                          Misek
                                                         Have a wonderful day Big smile

PartyHappy Birthday RidzHug
                 Wishing you a day that is as special in every way as you areSmile
            I hope this is the beginning of your greatest, most wonderful year ever!
       On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have  
         and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! 
                       May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... 
                                                       Happy Birthday!
                                                 Lots of Hugs and Kisses

With Love
                                                   Deepali 

bday glitters

Edited by -Misek- - 11 September 2013 at 3:59pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-Swetha--Deepali-*Dev.*munnihyderabadPhoenixSnitch49BubblyRDeviatedTesoro.BilliCat.hinzBalamPichkaariAnu_4_Uswethasyam08|Persephone|-Alina.DushtDanaf..Shree.manesha76

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day, Ridzamma...Have a great year ahead. You are a good friend and a awesome co DT.

God bless you..muah

Meli

Ridzzuuu Hug!!! Wishing u a very happy Birthday Party. Wishing u all success in your career n life. Star

Its wonderful knowing u on IF n we did have fun from the moment we became friends. Such a lovely person u are Approve. Hope u are having a blasting b'day. Cool

Love
SwethaSyam

Ridz!!!!!HugHugHug

It's your b'day today!!!!!ShockedPartyParty

Many many HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!PartyParty

She is sooo helpful and kind person!!! I remember when I first met her she was the one who guided me as I was new and she explained me so calmly. She is the sweetest person I have ever met. She has given me many opportunities to come forward. I am very thankful to have such a sweet friend.Big smileBig smile

Here's a sweet poem for you:- [Not written by meLOL]

Friendship is like the relation between

Hand and eyes

When hand gets hurt, eyes cry and

When eyes cry, hands wipe off

Its tears...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again!!!

Here's your special gift:-

PhoenixSnitch49

Ridziii Hug

Happy Happy Birthday jaaneman!! I hope you have a wonderful day and an even better year ahead! Stay happy and witty and cool, cause that's what makes you so awesome yo!! Cool

Enjoy the day, party it up! Dancing

Lots of love,

Ritchelle

Happy Birthday Ridz Hug

May all your wishes and dreams come true. May this coming year being you loads of success and happiness into you life. My KXIP Buddy Cool In such a short time, we've become such great friends. It's sort of surprising to see how much we have in common as well ! You're an awesome co-team member and amazing friend.

Keep Smiling and have a blast!

Made a few things for you below.

Gurprit

Ridzzz  Hug

Happy Birthday Ms Deepika Padukone (i seriously think of you whenever i see Deepika. One of her biggest fan i've seen around LOL)

So on this day, my best wishes for you to 'Party On My Mind' and don't forget to pray and mention 'Om Shanti Om' to become a 'Dilliwali Girlfriend' in the future. Last but not least on your big day, don't forget to do the Lungi Dance Tongue

Here is a little something for you :

Visha_Dhami

Hey Ridzi,

Wishing a very very happy birthday ji. Have a nice day.
May all your dreams comes true.

Keep shining and liking Deepika as me. We're both Virgo jiWink
Leave some cake for us.

Love
Parmo

may UR all dreams comes true...
may UR all wishes come true...
May all happiness come 2 u...
many many Happy returns of D the Day...

Apoorvafan

Heyy Ridz! HugHugHug

You have been my promotion buddy, then my demotion buddy and also username change buddy! So, I'm kinda glad I was asked to send in this message. Embarrassed

I kinda like you, because you're an awesome person! REMAIN THE SAME. Don't ever change, not even for DPadz. EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Happy Birthday, yo!

Have an awesomeee day and a great year ahead. Tongue

Here's a little something for you. Embarrassed

Love,
Saraa.

Hey Ridzi

Happy birthday DPad's numero uno fan!
 Wishing you loads of fun and happiness on your special day...
Have a great birthday and a fab year ahead !

Love
Hina

Edited by gk_09 - 11 September 2013 at 6:13pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanagk_09-Swetha--Deepali-*Dev.*-Araina-munnihyderabadPhoenixSnitch49hinzApoorvaFanBubblyRDeviatedTesoro.-VishaD-BilliCat.BalamPichkaari-Misek-Anu_4_U|Persephone|-Alina.DushtDanaf..Shree.VarunKiBiwimanesha76

Temptations.

IF-Stunnerz

Temptations.

Crazy Creative Baby, FF Graphicer

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday RidzoHug
Have a lovely day today Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Deepali-BubblyR

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09