he following 5 member(s) liked the above post:
 dishdirectionarunsunita_gmArjuhi_kkpayal_4Arjuhisis

Edited by annabh - 10 years ago
_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
* Character Sketch *

Arjun Sighania:25
The managing director of Singhania industry, completed his studies from Woodland University of Australia, had mastered in commerce. The most eligible bachelor of India and currently in a relation with Nadia Chauhan. But that is just a BIG show as the reality lies much deeper and darker born to the family of Gangsters who conduct their business in shade of this company, they are famous for smuggling drug, weapons, women and there name in included in almost all the criminal file but none can say anything as they are supressed by power money or even killed. Arjun indeed is a managing director but the only work he does is to beats any possible people that comes in the way of his smuggling, ilegal weapons and even prostitute businessmen, as no one can do it better than he does,  and any one dare to raise against him will be killed. He did go to Australia but all he did was to get himself indulge each night with a new girl, and drink to his heart elation. He is paired with Nadia but that is only temporarily to him she is like his new toy which would be replace soon. He does not fear god neither believes in love. WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF ARJUN...
Don Rudra Pratabh Sighania
The father of Arjun, has done a lot of bad deeds and his wife died just after two years of marriage. That incident had turned this man hard since then the only person he cares for is his son all he want is that his son should not be weak enough to fall in love with a girl who will ruin him and be his spy like his mother was...but still he does had a regret to loose the person he loved more than anything in his life

Nadia Chauhan: 32
Apart from being Arjun girlfriend she is also model, she too has no feeling for him and she is aware that soon she will be replaced by someone new of his interest but she cares less as for now she enjoy the leisure he gives her
Randeep Alluwalia
The police inspector of CBI Mumbai, his wife too died and he has only a daughter whom he loves more than anything in his life, she is engaged to one police officer of her department and soon they will be getting married , they are creating a group that will fight against the Sighania as they know there true colors but will they succeed or fall flat on their faces

Avinash Kapoor: 23
The gonna be son in law of Randeep, loves his fiance a lot and he is very serious about his work. An orphan by birth he is determined to unmask them but when with his beloved fiance he is free and innocent she brings out the child in him and he loves her for everything soon they will be getting married

Arohi Alluwalia ;21
She is the daughter of Randeep Singh and the fiance of Avinash. She has completed her graduation and is an engineer she also works in a company. she loves her father a lot as after her mother dead it was only her father who looked after her. she also loves her fiance Avinash without him her world goes dark, she is very sweet and innocent she is very childish and loves to do mischief but soon life will turn the tables

do hit the like button
no res box

Edited by annabh - 10 years ago
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
m super impress with the characters... bring it on..