NivRen OS: Ms.Durghatna and Mr.Hot part 2 upd

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

NivRen OS: Ms.Durghatna and Mr.Hot

For you Deepti πŸ˜ƒ

(sorry for making you wait...i was busy yesterday otherwise i would have posted this yesterday )

"Hello, haan Varun please arrange for those carnations quickly and send them to the venue. I will be there as soon as I finish selecting decoration outlets for the wedding."

"Hello Vani, arrange for 10 more workers quickly. We need to finish the decoration in next 2 days which is impossible with all the workers I have at the venue. I need more workers."

Nivedita bellowed all these orders while running around her cabin, collecting papers which held best decoration outlets her company has ever put into use. After finding the outlet she was looking for, she grinned and ran out of her cabin grabbing her purse from a nearby chair.

Suddenly the heel of her sandal broke giving away completely, making her lose balance and topple forward. She closed her eyes, bracing herself for a painful fall which never happened. A hand grabbed her waist with such a possession that knocked the breath out of her and pulled her upward making her crash against a hard body.

She opened her right eye and peeked at the person apprehensively and whatever she saw in front of her totally mesmerized her.

A guy dressed in faded blue jeans, white tee shirt and black jacket was looking right at her with such an intensity that knocked all senses out of her. He had the most beautiful pair of emerald green eyes, she noted as she swooned over his handsome face. Her hands which were resting on his chest shook feeling his muscles, his lean yet strong figure.

She didn't knew when she had opened her left eyes as well and now was ogling at him.

"Are you alright?" she heard him asking this to her and her eyes fluttered close, savouring his musical voice. When she opened her eyes again, the admiration she felt for the guy who saved her was gone and she stepped away quickly, cursing herself for behaving like a five year old girl moments ago.

"Yes. Thanks for saving me." She squeaked quickly and turned, running away not wanting to let the guy know how much he affected her. Once she reached near her car, she looked back to see that he was looking right at her, smirking amusedly.

How can you act so stupid, Nivedita Sharma!!!!

"Varun can you please go and decorate the library completely? Please do that soon."

"Bhaiya please wrap these strings of flowers around the banister quickly." Her hairs pulled in a messy bun, Nivedita was shouting orders at everyone now panicking that how is she going to decorate the bloody big mansion in 2 days. These rich families and their ways huh, were they sleeping till now or their daughter decided to get married just on a whim? She mused as she climbed the stairs, placing her palm on her forehead as it started throbbing in pain.

She started parinay.com 2 years ago aiming to become the biggest wedding planner of Shimla, her hometown which she loved more than anything. Till now, her company managed to handle wedding which were planned under the budget of lakhs and had become extremely popular among people for their unique and most lively arrangements. However, she was amazed when she got a call from the CEO of Sood's enterprises, wanting her company to handle the decorations of his sister, Divya Sood's wedding which was supposed to happen 2 days later.

She agreed for it immediately not wanting to let go off the opportunity which was served in front of her in silver plate. Planning Sood's wedding meant her company finally entering into big league, finally getting their first Million budgetary wedding.

After arriving at Sood's mansion which looked no less than a palace to her, she had met Divya, the bride and everyone else asking them about their preferences regarding wedding arrangements. Being a quite charmer, she managed to impress everyone quickly and befriended Divya who was now treating her like an old friend.

Although she knew that completing the wedding on time is going to take very much efforts and hard work by her company, she knew that she can't afford to make any mistake in the arrangements not wanting to hurt any Sood who were treating her like family.

Lost in her thoughts, she missed a step and lost her balance. Falling backwards, she flailed her arms wanting to grab something to break the fall as everyone looked at her and rushed to save her.

She sighed in relief and thanked her stars as someone grabbed her waist breaking the fall and looked up to stare at the most beautiful pair of emerald green eyes again. Her breath hitched as she saw his lips twitching in impatience and annoyance as recognition flashed through his eyes.

He jerked her body away next and spat "Can't you watch your steps?"

"Excuse me." She managed to croak, taken aback to see him glaring at her.

"Excused. Since the time I have met you, I am saving you. Can't you just walk without failing? What would you have done if I wasn't there? Tell you what, order some sign board for yourself to inform the people in advance that beware there is a girl falling ahead. Please maintain 5 feet distance from me." He mocked her as her face grew red in embarrassment and shame.

"Why the hell are you here? And no one asked you to save me. So skip the lecture, okay." She snapped back at him, pointing her index finger at him in challenging way.

"Oh to Miss. Durghatna ko gussa bhi aata hai." He mocked her.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" She asked, getting irritated.

"I can ask the same question Miss." He said smirking as she fisted her hand in anger and stepped towards him.

"Bhai, Nivi." They heard Divya's voice and looked up to see her coming downstairs, smiling widely at them.

"Divya, who is this girl?"

"Divya, who is this guy?"

They both asked the  question at the same time and looked at each other, as  Divya grinned at them and said "Bhai,meet Nivedita my wedding planner you have hired and Nivedita, meet my brother Viren Sood."

"What?"

"What?"

They again shouted together, glaring at each other as Divya turned away from there and laughed silently.

"I can't believe I hired such a clumsy girl for planning my sister's wedding." He groaned, saying it loud enough for Nivi to hear.

"Excuse me.  How dare you say  something like that?" She growled as soon as she heard him.

"I can bloody dare. I am your employer. Now get back to work." He ordered walking away as Nivi's jaws dropped as his audacity to order her arrogantly.

Such an arrogant guy !!!!!

Nivedita kept the phone down, grinning victoriously as she remembered how much happy Divya was after seeing her wedding arrangements and thanked her again and again for decorating everything so beautifully and homely.

Her company finally managed to organise their first big scale wedding and she was very happy to have managed to get 3 big scaled weddings which her company is supposed to organise. Her smile faltered once she remembered how much Viren irritated her during wedding preparations making her lose her temper again and again and snap at him but he just smiled in return as if he was enjoying irritating her.

Their banters was something everyone watched with a smile never interfering between them. But now when she was sitting inside her cabin, she was missing their tiffs so badly.

She looked up when she saw a guy in red uniform entered in with the most beautiful, fresh looking bunch of roses.

"Madam, someone sent this for you."

Taking the bouquet in her hand, she caressed them in wonder as her gaze fell on the card nestled between the flowers. Keeping the flowers after running her hands through them lovingly once again, she opened the card and read

"These flowers are for you, each for the every time I teased you, irritated you. After the wedding I realized that I have started liking the way you snapped at me everytime, the way you worked for my sister's wedding as if it was your sister's wedding, the way you smiled at every joke anyone cracked, the way you scrunched your nose in annoyance as I fought with you. I know I have teased you very much but I can try to make up for it. How about a cup of coffee to start making up to it?

I am waiting downstairs.

Viren."

Keeping the card on table, she grabbed her handbag and ran outside to see Viren standing at entrance, leaning against his car. He smiled as he looked up at her and walked towards her. Meeting each other at middle, they grabbed each other for a hug which started a new relationship together.

A relationship of love...

Anyone remember anything ?πŸ˜‰

Edited by edwardcullen19 - 10 years ago
awesome OS asusual.. 
Neeti first off all thanx so much for this beautiful os as a gift for my birthday..its most beautifull gift..first Vm n now OS u girls are just awesome..u made my bday so special..n now about this OS ya it made me remember CCBM..when viren entered..miss durgatna..lolz..i remember all..n how well u wrote ..how u get so much idea from..u r awesome writer..i love to read what u write..n once again thanx so much for this treat..love u muah☺️..wating for next update soon πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š..ur os is just as if ccbm started again
It's perfect...want to read more...lovely OS niti...hats off u to write so many OS n FF's...u r  fabulous writer...we people can't even think abt writing something like u did...love u for this...n deepthi will be so happy..it's the perfect gift for her...

Neeti... a big hug to u for this wonderful super duper os...i love it so much... ur os makes ccbm memories more special to remember...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

hey write its next part too...plsssπŸ˜‰

Loved reading your comments friends, but please don't ask me to                             write more after this part...i can't imagine more than that πŸ˜†

Deepti this was nothing yaar, friends ke liye kuch bhi πŸ˜³

NivRen OS: Ms.Durghatna and Mr.Hot

"Where the hell are you, Viren?"

Nivedita shouted on her phone, making peoples sitting in the caf turn and look at her bewildered.  Looking at the peoples around her apologetically, she waited for Viren to reply.

"Nivi, I am so sorry for not coming there to meet you. I am stuck in an urgent meeting." Viren said apologetically, coming out of the board room quietly.

"That's it. I am going home now." Nivedita said furiously, exiting from the caf.

"I am sorry, Nivi." said Viren sadly sensing that Nivi was angry with him.

"Go to hell." Gritting her teeth, she shouted at Viren and disconnected the call immediately.

Viren sighed as he looked at his phone screen and went back in board room, resuming his work. Nivedita and Viren were in a relationship since last 3 months, going on dates twice a week to spend some time with each other. Calls and texts were exchanged on a regular basis.

Where Viren was smitten with Nivi's shy yet confident behaviour and the way she was handling a wedding planning company, Nivi was in love Viren's witty, funny behaviour and the serious approach he always had for his work made Nivi admire him because she too never took her work lightly.

The more they got to know about each other, the more they fell in love after realizing that despite having different approach towards life, their beliefs and likes were similar.

However there was one thing that Nivi hated about Viren and that was his tardiness. He never came on time during their dates because of his busy schedule at work.

Nivedita who believed in arriving on time at every occasion hated whenever she had to wait for Viren yet she didn't complained even once till today.

After taking time off her own busy work schedule, she travelled for half an hour to reach to the caf to meet Viren, but like usual, he wasn't there. She kept waiting for an hour and called him again and again to only get no response from Viren.

And when Viren finally picked up his phone and told him that he can't come, she lost her temper and snapped at him.

Viren felt bad for making Nivi wait so much but he couldn't just cancel the meeting and go to meet her. After the meeting finally got over, he went to her home to meet her and kept ringing the doorbell but Nivi didn't opened the door at all, still angry over him.

And the same continued for next few days, Nivi wouldn't pick up his call nor replied to his texts.

Viren had enough. He so wanted to talk to Nivi, but she was hell bent on ignoring him. Finally losing all his patience, he barged inside Nivi's office and sternly asked her secretary about Nivi's whereabouts.

Scared of Viren's intimidating looks, Nivedita's secretary quickly told him that Nivedita was overlooking some wedding arrangements at a nearby place.

Viren quickly drove his car towards the location and parked it before starting to look for Nivedita in the hustle and bustle of peoples at the place.

At first, he wasn't able to locate Nivi when his eyes wandered to the main stage that has been set for the wedding and he froze at what he saw.

Nivedita was dancing with a guy who looked lost in her as he held her waist while she told him his steps for the sangeet ceremony meanwhile dancing with him.

His blood boiled as he saw Nivedita laughing at something that guy had said and marched towards them the very next moment.

Grasping her hand, he yanked her closer and saw in irritation the way her eyes first widened in surprise and later her eyes narrowed at him, looking at him accusingly.

Ignoring everything and everyone else, he dragged her out forcefully pointedly ignoring Nivi shouting at him to leave her hand.

Spinning her around, he faced her and growled "What the hell were you doing there?"

Taken aback to see Viren shouting when it should be her shouting at him, Nivi yelled back "that's none of your business."

Grabbing her waist rather harshly, he pulled her to him and whispered dangerously in her ear with a maddening glint in his eyes "Oh trust me when I say this, when you talk to a guy other than me and laugh, dance with him, it's entirely my business."

Pushing him away with the heel of her palm, Nivi spoke "Why? When I wait for you, you don't even come to meet me and now when I am doing my work only, you are saying all this? Seriously Viren, I am realizing that this relationship, whatever is between us, doesn't matter to you very much and you don't take me seriously."

"I said sorry again and again for that day now you tell me what should I do to convince you that you matter to me a lot Nivi?"

"I am NOT going to tell you that, Viren. That's for you to realize. Now I am going back."

Nivi took 2-3 steps away from him only to be pulled back by Viren again. She looked up and was startled when Viren said angrily "You aren't going to dance with that guy again."

"God Viren, what's wrong with you? I am just teaching him some dancing steps, not romancing with him."

She winced as Viren tightened his hold on her waist and rested his forehead against hers, closing his eyes with a sigh before confessing "I don't like seeing you with any other guy."

Opening his eyes, he cupped her face and whispered on her lips "I feel jealous Nivi when I see you laughing on someone else jokes and smiling at someone else than me. You are mine, only mine."

Not giving her any chance to say anything, Viren continued "Marry me, Nivi."

"What?"

"I am serious, Nivi. You love me and I love you. We are dating since last 3 months and I know that I want to spend rest of my life with you. Marry me, Nivi."

Keeping serious expression on her face, Nivi asked "What if I say no?"

"I am not asking you to marry me. I am telling you. You will have to marry me at any cost." Viren said stubbornly.

Feeling overwhelmed at his proposal, tears pooled in Nivi's eyes and she asked "If I marry you, will you stop making me wait for you?"

"Of course. Should I take that as yes?"

"Do I have any other choice than that?"

"Of course not."

Standing on her toes, Nivi kissed his lips soundly before resting her head on his chest and whispered "it is yes then."

love u Neeti for writing this superb OS for me..i totally loved it...got goosebumbs reading it..love nivren so much n when ever I read ur OS or SS I just don't miss them.as I  imagine them  whilereading ur updates😳..love u so much Neeti..just keep writing so that they r always with usπŸ˜ƒ
beautifull written...the passion,the love in viren for nivi is clearly visible through ur words...brilliant update..
Awesome OS love it will read part 2 and comment :)