sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
want to read more more
conti soon soon
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
whn i read d name of d ff...i thght maan is saying this to her. But to my dismay i now realize its other way round. I loved hw u described these characters as grey!! Definitely at this time both of them fail to gnrt Any sort of respect in reader's mind. Waiting fr u to cntinue.
gbhat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting  please continue
gbhat thumbnail
very good update.  so is dadi planning to get maan married to Geet or his elder sister.  continue soon. please add me in your pm
...sharanya... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsum update
luvd itπŸ‘
I_Love_Maan_106 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you to everyone for you wonderful comment I really appreciate it! πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
Uhm sorry No i don't send PM's still getting used to posting and updating. 

Yeah I know my MG characters are messed up in their own ways, but they will develop as the story continues...

Thank You once again I was really scared typing this FF thinking no one would like it...but you guys just motivated me to carry on writing.πŸ˜ƒ

PART 3 coming now now πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
I_Love_Maan_106 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail

PART 3

WARNING 18+

***Hotel Room Suite***

Maan arrived within 45 minutes and was waiting for her, he was still fuming and he hated waiting, he opened the mini bar fridge and poured himself a drink walked over towards the window. He was wondering what was he doing here, Maan Singh Khurana doesn't run after girls in fact it's the girls that run after him. Why didn't he just stay home and get another girl? His thoughts were broken as he heard the room door open.

Geet walked in took off her coat and was walking towards the bedroom when she heard him speak "Would you like something to drink?" she looked at him and wondered is he really talking to me? "Geet I asked you something, aren't you going to answer?" Maan asked impatiently. "Uhm no thanks." She replied softly to him.

He put his glass down on the side table and walked towards her slowly, pulling her towards him he began kissing her neck working his way up to her jaw and finally to her lips. He kissed her raw and hard, she fisted her hands into his hair pulling him closer and he dug his finger into her waist. He pushed her against the lounge wall and moved his hands downwards opening her skinny jeans. She gasped as she felt his hands touching her most sensitive part of her body, in the next moment in pushed his finger inside her making her moan his name. He smiled against her lips as he heard moan, he kissed her hard while his other hand went inside her shirt to cup her. His lips played with her lips as his fingers worked their magic in her and his one had pleasuring her upper body. She was about to c*m but instead his finger were replaced with his rock hard c**k. He picked her up and threw her onto the sofa and carried on pushing right into her and then pulling almost immediately. She could feel his anger in each of his thrusts, he liked hard s*x but today he was rougher than usual. Geet winced in pain as she was close to climaxing with him but he would just pull out just before they could. After a few minutes he exploded inside her and fell on her panting and sweating. She hugged him tightly waiting until their breathing was back to normal.

He lifted himself a little so he could see her, he wiped the sweat from her forehead and kissed her lips softly, he was still inside her. He didn't know what it was about her that always turned him on, he could feel himself growing hard again just by looking at her state. He didn't want to think anymore he picked her up and took her to the bedroom, planning to start all over again.

It's been almost 2 hours since Geet had arrived and he has not left her alone for a minute, Geet knew she had to be home soon she didn't know how to tell him to stop...she could never say No to him.

They just finished another round and before he could start she said "Uhm I need to take a shower." He looked at her and pulled out of her and moved to the side. Geet got up slowly with the sheet wrapped around her, she was in a little pain as he was extremely harsh and walked into the shower.

Maan was in the bed thinking how can he let her go, he wanted to be with her the whole day. As he just forgets about his problems he was going to take her out for dinner as well. He heard the shower turn on, and broke out of his thoughts and said "What is wrong with me? How can I even think of taking this girl out, I don't even know her. And your going to be married soon." He just got angrier with the thought that he won't see her again as he promised his Dadima he would get married.

Maan Singh Khurana a ruthless and arrogant yet he is a man of his word and once he has made a decision he won't back down. He knew once he was married he will be faithful to his wife and he would have to leave his player life behind, he smirked and said "Well I better enjoy myself before I have to give everything up and headed towards the bathroom.

Geet was in the shower just thinking about how messed up her life is when she felt his arms around her waist and his mouth against her ear whispering "Do you have to go now?" she gasped as he pressed his hardness against her back. "Uhmmm..." she was about to say something when her turned her around and kissed her hard on her lips making his way down past her breasts, towards her sensitive part of her body he was on his knees and the next moment she felt his lips licking and kissing her cl*t, she grabbed his hair and moaned out "Maan...Maan...Maan..." and in the next moment she let go into his mouth, he got up and kissed her hard. She felt dazed and like she would fall at any moment.

Maan has been with many pretty girls from miss world to miss universe. But he didn't know why everytime he looks at her she looks even more beautiful than the last time. She stared back at him wondering why was he suddenly behaving like this, babaji maybe he lov... No no Geet how can you think like this? She mentally shouted at herself. She was broken from her thoughts with his sexy just f****d voice "Baby please stay, I'll make it the best night ever..."he spoke onto her neck, biting her. Geet gasped out loudly digging her fingers into his back, while slowly nodding. Maan smirked and picked her up out of the shower and took her back to the room.

She expected him to start all over again instead he tucked her inside the duvet and joined her inside spooning her from the back, his hands cupped her upper body and rested his lips onto her neck and fell asleep.

Geet turned around after a few minutes and was pulled closer by a Maan in his sleep. She could feel his body reacting to her while he was sleeping she smiled shyly. Geet thought what was she doing here with this Maan? He'll leave me and I don't know if I will survive that. He makes me feel alive and I feel loved and cared for, Mr Khurana is a real charmer she thought. Geet took out her phone and texted her sister Priya "Hey Di :) sorry something came up at work and they need me this weekend, short staffed. I won't be back till next week Friday, please explain to everyone at home thanks, will call you later busy now X" She turned around and drifted into a deep slumber.

It was almost 4pm when Maan woke up hearing his phone ring non stop, highly annoyed he answered his phone "What do you want?!" Maan asked rudely. "Is this the way too talk to your Dadima?" "Sorry, Dadima  I'm going out for the night will speak to you tomorrow" and cut the call without waiting for her to reply.

He turned and looked for Geet in the bed and didn't see her, he checked the bathroom she wasn't inside. He went towards the lounge and saw her sitting crossed leg on the couch with only his shirt on and with a chocolate bar in her hand watching her favorite cartoon looney tunes on the TV. She burst out laughing at the TV while throwing her chocolate wrapper onto the coffee table, where Maan noticed a few empty wrappers and heard her opening another probably her 5th or 6th one.

"Beautiful are you hungry?" Maan whispered into her ear as he bent down to her level. Geet jumped startled by his voice and dropped her chocolate down. Maan bent towards her and said "Where's my chocolate?" He looked at her as she looked down at the fallen chocolate on the floor, "uhm that was the last one." Maan looked at the chocolate and wondered W*F am I saying to her? He got up irritatedly and said "it's fine, if you want to eat just order room service, I need to attend a meeting I'll be back in an hour or so." Geet looked at him as he got dressed and left, she was confused with his actions.

***Manchester***

Savitri Devi and her son sat at the dining table planning how they wanted to have Maan's wedding. "Ma your planning his wedding already, but we haven't found a girl yet..." asked a confused Yash. "Dadi!! Your planning Maan bhai's wedding? Are you okay? I think you haven't taken your pills today!" said a surprised Vicky as he walked in and went to touch dadima's forehead.
Dadima smacked Vicky's hand and said "Excuse me I'm perfectly fine and yes I am planning your brother's wedding since he agreed" winking at Vicky. "I'm sure dadima must have emotionally blackmailed bhai" said Annie as she took a seat at the table.

"Who cares, so who's the unlucky girl?" asked a curious Vicky. "Vicky! But yeah ma who's the girl you've got in mind for Maan?" said Yash.

"Yash beta, I'm sure you've heard about the Handa's? Well their eldest daughter is finishing her medical degree and she's very cultured. Her name is Priya Handa and she will fit perfectly with our family!" said Dadima with a smile.

"Wow Dadi a doctor, maybe she'll be able to fix Maan Bhai's gussa!" Exclaimed Vicky and burst out laughing and so did the rest of the family.

"Actually I've already invited them over for lunch tomorrow" said Dadima. With that they all started discussing how Maan would behave with his soon to be wife and laughed themselves silly.

PRECAP

Where did Maan go? Did he really have a meeting?

"Hey beautiful, you wanna dance?" he walked over to her and pulled her by her waist towards him. "Excuse me, get your hands o-f-f m-e!" she turned around to slap this man who grabbed her instead she looked into those eyes and got lost...it's him she finally met him and it was magical!

.OneDirection. thumbnail
Amazing story
Read all parts in a go.. Oh no.!! Maan and geet 's sister !! This love story is really complicated πŸ˜† .. Hope maan realises his feelings for geet .. And confess to geet before it gets too late ..

Update soon.. 😊
revathinair thumbnail
it was just awsum..i luved it..oho what will happen now??iam really tensed..dadima hav invited them to khurana mansion but geet will nt be there with the handas and both maan and geet dont know about this alliance...how will both react after knowing this...y is maan doing this to geet..he doesnt know about his own feelings..waiting for reading more..plsss update faassttt..😊
gbhat thumbnail
Lovely update.   But maan with geets sister no no pls.  He does not know anything abt her. Hope he realizes his love for her.   Update son