Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

India-Forums

   

Happy B'day Rati Pandey: Our ray of sunshine <3 (Page 346)

-Sandy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sandy-
-Sandy-

Joined: 25 January 2010
Posts: 16515

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sachin-

Originally posted by -Sandy-

Originally posted by -Sachin-

Originally posted by -Sandy-

One of my few attempts on making siggies. It did not come out any good. Disapprove 
Thumbs UpClap Good try Sandy ... Keep making... I know you can beat these experienced Sig pic makers. 

Thanks Sachin. Your acknowledgement is a great confidence booster. Hug I will definitely try to make more and improve my skills when RP takes on her next project. Wink Hope that time will come soon.  Embarrassed
Welcome Bhai :)
well you can start practicing with current pics of her & by the time she starts her next project you might become a good sig maker ... Smile 

That is a good idea. 

 LOL LOL

I will give it more time once possible. Ab toh I will be less active here due to studies, the old routine and all. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sachin-

-Sachin- IF-Dazzler
-Sachin-
-Sachin-

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 4722

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

hahhahhaha Teek hai SB's...Aap log Unke Dil mein rehke...try to keep everyone awy frm her okay


Hum aapke Heart mein rehten hain 

Hum aapke Heart mein rehten hain 

Pehle kabhi na humne kaha
Lo aaj sanam ye kahte hain
Pehle kabhi na humne kaha
Lo aaj sanam ye kahte hain
Hum aapke dil mein rehte hain
Hum aapke dil mein rehte hain

ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels_Sweetz-Sandy-PureBliss

Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Joined: 27 June 2009
Posts: 18139

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Anwesha-

All the Rati fans are BAKBAK MACHINES LOLLOL Lagey raho... 

We are not Bakbak machines...we are Mast maula's Tongue LOL

We love to Enjoy talking and relating ourselves with Rati di Embarrassed


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sunshiine_-Sachin--Sandy-

-Sandy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sandy-
-Sandy-

Joined: 25 January 2010
Posts: 16515

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Well Rati di thinks soo...tht she has only female fans and Psycho male fans...


@bold - ROFL The first one that comes to my mind is that guy who wrote a love letter with his blood. Wacko LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sachin-PureBliss

Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Joined: 27 June 2009
Posts: 18139

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sachin-

Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

hahhahhaha Teek hai SB's...Aap log Unke Dil mein rehke...try to keep everyone awy frm her okay


Hum aapke Heart mein rehten hain 

Hum aapke Heart mein rehten hain 

Pehle kabhi na humne kaha
Lo aaj sanam ye kahte hain
Pehle kabhi na humne kaha
Lo aaj sanam ye kahte hain
Hum aapke dil mein rehte hain
Hum aapke dil mein rehte hain

ROFL


Rati di wil sing "Pheek tha hai sala" LOL


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvArTi4ever

_Sunshiine_ Goldie
_Sunshiine_
_Sunshiine_

Joined: 05 February 2013
Posts: 1197

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Originally posted by -Anwesha-

All the Rati fans are BAKBAK MACHINES LOLLOL Lagey raho... 

We are not Bakbak machines...we are Mast maula's Tongue LOL

We love to Enjoy talking and relating ourselves with Rati di Embarrassed



1 ghante sign off karti hun aur sab kahan se kahan chale jaate ho Tongue Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sachin--Sandy-

-Sachin- IF-Dazzler
-Sachin-
-Sachin-

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 4722

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Sachin yaha tho maamla ulta nikhla yaar

this time...mere mehnat ka fal dustbin!

I sent all my sketches to Rati di and it got discarded along with courier box into dust bin..Cry



Shocked yeh kaise hua? 
Thats really very sad Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels_Sweetz-Sandy-

-Sandy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sandy-
-Sandy-

Joined: 25 January 2010
Posts: 16515

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Originally posted by -Sachin-

Originally posted by -Sandy-

Originally posted by -Sachin-

Originally posted by -Sandy-

One of my few attempts on making siggies. It did not come out any good. Disapprove 
Thumbs UpClap Good try Sandy ... Keep making... I know you can beat these experienced Sig pic makers. 

Thanks Sachin. Your acknowledgement is a great confidence booster. Hug I will definitely try to make more and improve my skills when RP takes on her next project. Wink Hope that time will come soon.  Embarrassed
Welcome Bhai :)
well you can start practicing with current pics of her & by the time she starts her next project you might become a good sig maker ... Smile 

yaaa...Naik kaam mein dheeri kaissi...Start learning n practicing right now itself with her present n old pics...by the time her new show starts...u can make awesome creations

Once I have will get free time at hand, that is. 

Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sachin-Angels_Sweetz

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TOI:Rati/Rohit/HD mentioned - Rohit praising Rati

2 3 4 5 6

Author: .ByGod.Nancy   Replies: 40   Views: 3994

.ByGod.Nancy 40 3994 30 August 2013 at 11:55am by RatiTheAngel.
Umeedo wali Sunshine EDIT- Zara: Love or Obsession

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: Pari117   Replies: 132   Views: 5517

Pari117 132 5517 26 June 2013 at 9:52pm by -Paulomi-
Happy happy...

Author: 26nightingale   Replies: 5   Views: 512

26nightingale 5 512 06 September 2012 at 10:47am by 26nightingale
RATI LEG INJURY .GET WEL SOON RATI

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -RS-   Replies: 40   Views: 4774

-RS- 40 4774 11 August 2012 at 2:18am by -SweetGirl-
ONnly Rati n SUmit NO Mrunal n Rati

2

Author: kajol88   Replies: 10   Views: 1493

kajol88 10 1493 04 January 2012 at 8:13am by -PD-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index