Hitler Didi

Happy B'day Rati Pandey: Our ray of sunshine <3 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 430

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Wishing you a cheerful and delightful birthday. May every passing year bring you all the joy you're looking for. May your days be filled with sunshine and beautiful colors and may your nights be filled with comforting dreams .May all your wishes and dreams come true - today and always. Love you Angel...

You are simply an all rounder , a role model , an inspiration . Your utmost dedication to work , your being Meticulous, Reliable, Diligent, Practical, Intelligent, Analytical inspires me a lot . You are genuinely inventive, display considerable charm and dignity, quietly reserved, outwardly cheerful,  sensible yet sensitive, well spoken, wise and witty.I can't actually define in words that how much I appreciate you for being what you are . I never even  in my wildest dreams thought that i can turn this crazy for an actress but i am this crazy today and that's just because of the amazing talent god has blessed you with and the amazing person you are . Stay Blessed and stay as you are . Its genuinely a request that never ever change yourself for anyone in the world , as you are just perfect the way you are . You are now an integral part of my life , someone without whom i can't imagine my life today . I love how you handle situations so well keeping everyone's feelings in mind ...you very well know when to act mature .I love when you share your likes and dislikes with your fans like a cute innocent baby...whenever any of your interview is out . I listen or watch it atleast 50 times in the first one hour of its release . Your voice is soo soothing to ears, i forget all the tensions of life when i listen to you . I feel as if i am in some completely other world . You interviews , videos and your small small glimpses made by day . Without you my day never gets complete . May be i am not that good with words and thus not able to define my love for you , but trust me its just not my fault when there are no appropriate words to appreciate you in this world . You are  a sweetheart , my angel .

Edited by EtherealRati - 11 September 2013 at 2:24am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

-lovemayur-.LoveOf.MyLife.Faizaa-93Sara92.Ishiqa_luv_RatimygabyRasha4evayu-know-whoFaria.-PD--Sandy-SwirledDreamsclementinaSilent.DreamerRoses-khushiMystique...Cinderella...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy B'day Rati Pandey: Our ray of sunshine <3 (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged

September 11th comes around once a Year
And on this Day we wish we've a blast

Becoz this month is better than the month of August

S
eptember 11th  comes around once a Year
And I know you are perfectly serene

Because today you are meant to be seen...

S
eptember 11th  comes around once a year

And now its official

That you are the most Exceptional & Special...

September 11th  comes around once a year
And I just want to Say

You are very Extra Ordinary Rati Pandey..

HapPy Birth DaY

HeartHeartRaTi HeartHeartHeart

Edited by Faria. - 10 September 2013 at 11:07am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

-lovemayur-Sara92.LuvArTi4evermygabyRasha4evaSwirledDreams-PD--Sandy-clementinaMystique.Roses-khushiSilent.DreamerPureBlissEtherealRati

ashne

IF-Rockerz

ashne

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday, Rati Party

Edited by ashne - 10 September 2013 at 1:13pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-lovemayur-Sara92.Rasha4evamygabySwirledDreamsclementina-PD--Sandy-PureBlissEtherealRatiMystique.Silent.Dreamer

..Cinderella...

IF-Addictz

..Cinderella...

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Finally, Happy Birthday Rati PandeyParty...the day has arrived...(Kitna wait kiya iss din ka hum sab ne...Day Dreaming May you get every success that is waiting for you in your way...Embarrassed

I have started praying for you that may you get another HIT project to rule Television/Bollywood industry.  Star

After MJHT and Hitler Didi...my expectations are getting higher and higher...and i know that you are gonna fulfil your promise that you will be back with bang!! Dancing

i am so waiting for that day to arrive so that we will get to see you everyday without having to wait for sbs/sbb/e24/news24 segments.  LOL

Coming to the birthday thread, i swear each one of you Nancy, Yukti, Avani, Sandy, mokshashree all of your guy's effort is just fabulousClapClap.  My eyes are wide open...looking at every creation feels like i am in heaven.Day Dreaming

NOT to forget (Saloni)Blushing, i just can not express how much i loved your video mixSilly.  The editing is heavenly flawless.  I am so in love with your vm right nowDay Dreaming... (c'mon..i never knew that you are this perfect when it comes to vm makingBlushing).  This is NO DOUBT the best vm i have ever seen till now of Rati Pandey.  God bless you girlie... <33Hug

Shreya, three vms from you is just overwhelming...the scene's you chose are perfect for the songs!! really love em.

Moona, thank you sooo soo much!! for putting all of the birthday segments together...you made it easier to watch every segment now...Hug 

Edited by -warz- - 10 September 2013 at 2:00pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-lovemayur-Rasha4evaLuvArTi4evermygabyyu-know-whoclementina-Sandy-SwirledDreamsSilent.DreamerEtherealRatiMystique.

Silent.Dreamer

IF-Stunnerz

Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday to the most special girl who has brought so many colours in our life with her presence and with her characters. She's truly admirable and trend setter lady. We fans have immense respect and love for u Rati Pandey!! Many Many happy returns of the day RP. May every year brings lots of happiness in ur life. I love u so much. 
U played every character so well on screen and u persona is simply amazing. I wish u all the best for everything! Happy Birthday and keep climbing up the ladders of success. And You're simply the best Rati Pandey. Heart

Edited by -moona- - 10 September 2013 at 1:05pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-lovemayur-Rasha4evamygabySwirledDreams-PD--Sandy-clementinaMystique.EtherealRati

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Dear Rati,

A Very Happy Birthday to you Hug

God Bless you Smile, hope all your dreams come true Party

I am sure you might be having a gala time with your family... mehindi lagaye kyaaa.. Big smile hope your mom's surprise (ofcourse you know that already) pasand aya Big smile ... hope you share all your birthday experience with us Smile

-------------------------------------------------
Once again 11st september came --- One year completed pata be nahin chala Embarrassed  except last one month

last one month tho bohot mushkil saa kata hain Ouch without seeing you onscreen Embarrassed

Come back soon Rati Heart

Edited by -PD- - 10 September 2013 at 1:15pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-lovemayur-Rasha4evaLuvArTi4evermygabySwirledDreams-Sandy-clementinaMystique.Silent.DreamerEtherealRati

Mystique.

IF-Stunnerz

Mystique.

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Rati Pandey! I am a big admirer of your character Nupur from MJHT! I wish you all the best for your future and may this day be filled with happiness and all your wishes come true. You did a marvelous job portraying Nupur in MJHT and Indira/Zara in Hitler Didi and I wish you always keep getting such great opportunities to showcase your talent!

Have a wonderful year ahead Rati!

P.S: The thread is amazing guys! So beautiful <3
Brilliant job Nancy, Avani, Yukti, Sandy, Mokashree and rest of the people who contributed in making this thread Big smile

Edited by .Shreya. - 10 September 2013 at 10:39pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-lovemayur-Rasha4evaLuvArTi4evermygabyyu-know-whoclementina-Sandy-SwirledDreams-PD-EtherealRatiSilent.Dreamer

arti_17

IF-Dazzler

arti_17

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Happy birthday RatiParty
wish u a wonderful yr ahead n hope u had a wonderful day full of lovely surprises...Big smile
I wasn't expecting anything less fabulous n beautiful than dis thread...
Nancy, uk, avu,sandy, moksha n all guys out thr u have dun a fabulous job...all d creations r amazing...all d hard work has been worth it...Big smile hope Rati sees dis thread...Embarrassed

Edited by arti_17 - 11 September 2013 at 8:10am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-lovemayur-Rasha4evamygabyrads14-Sandy-SwirledDreamsclementinaMystique.Silent.DreamerEtherealRati

Post Reply New Post

Go to top