Deiva Magal

Deivamagal updates..Sep 9-13..updates on pg-1 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 13

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
though i am glad satya is out from the house ..  feel sad it happen in wrong time nu. At least if she had to job things would have been easier. Still i feel thilaga house taan pola namma Satya ku ... Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deivamagal updates..Sep 9-13..updates on pg-1 (Page 4)" in Deiva Magal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Hi forum.. Purple is back .. Naan entha episode comment pandamei erupena? Well wat can i say Dir Kumaran Sir you have becm my best fran.. Wat a scene Suresh bathing haha i kannu kaluvuren ( eye-wash) hehe just joking ...

Wow i have heard of Peeping Tom now i have new term Peeing Dharani.. The poor fella felt violated of his privacy.. Honestly its disgusting.. Even if my boyfriend or fianc is bathing i would never go into the bathroom Angry .. Thts a limit to relationships.. Husband wife diff story and a gal sld noe her limits
Maybe there are wacko gals like Dhaarani??..thts y Dir is showing tht.. Plz sir dont make Suresh and Dhaarani a couple its plain disgusting after wat u have shown.. Dhaarani sld realise her mistake and GROW UP..
Pairing her up with Suresh only gives the wrong idea to our gals watching this serial to do such things to get a guy! And not all guys are like Suresh most wld take advantage of the situation ( u not wat i mean )
So far i loved Sathiya but this episode i gt to say I dont like her.. Wat is innocent of a person to do such thing.. Dhaarani did not keep quite she went on to list the "romantic advances" she made to Suresh.. Thts not love.. If im Dhaarani's sis i wld have given her one tight slap.. Coz after all tht has happen in the family one sld have had some sense.. I really hated the way Sathiya said she was a innocent child n fought with Athai.. Any mother who sees this happen to her son wld react like tht.. If it was Dhaarani (a gal in the toilet) and a guy does this people wld beat him ? So it wld be the same for Suresh n Dhaarani.. Wat Athai did was right n Sathiya thumbs down Thumbs Down

.LovelyDreamer.

PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Agree with Sweetymina most likely Sathiya will stay in Jai Hind thanks to Prakash.. She might start work in Karthik's new hotel venture and try to avoid re kindle romance.. Prakash will def win her heart.. Of course GM will not be happy she staying in Jai Hind so she will try to gv prob to Sathiya..
Suresh..a personal msg frm Purple : plz dont sing ROFL

.LovelyDreamer.

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFlower

Agree with Sweetymina most likely Sathiya will stay in Jai Hind thanks to Prakash.. She might start work in Karthik's new hotel venture and try to avoid re kindle romance.. Prakash will def win her heart.. Of course GM will not be happy she staying in Jai Hind so she will try to gv prob to Sathiya..
Suresh..a personal msg frm Purple : plz dont sing ROFL

@bold italic
i love your suggestion... LOLLOL
Suresh, please listen to your GF, purple..LOL

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 11 September 2013 at 12:29am

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SK_

skipping,jumping,swimming ellam illai...parthuttu vnadhu inga comment pannanum...
me waiting for ur comments waiting emoticonwaiting emoticon...where is purpleLOLLOL

sakku, i watch that scene just coz of you.. DeadDead
semma kodumai pa. CryCryCry ithule dharani looseku monologue vera... OuchOuch

Ellam show leyum , bathroom scene vantha hero ku ( hottie hot ) Six Packs irukkum..Day Dreaming
But, only Dir.Kumaran can give us these kind HOT bathroom scene... LOLLOLLOL

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 11 September 2013 at 12:27am

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
6 pack meaning enna nu i forgot after seeing this suresh ROFL

.LovelyDreamer.

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

6 pack meaning enna nu i forgot after seeing this suresh ROFL

haha.. check purple flower comment.. LOLLOL
she kannu kaluvaran suresh bath scene.. ROFL

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
@purple flower
we were waiting for you yesterday after saw the episode..
Suresh scene just for u...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top