Buddha

-Buddha Weekly Episode Discussion Thread- (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
they should show her(prajapati) kids too

Edited by Aradhana87 - 11 November 2013 at 12:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-Buddha Weekly Episode Discussion Thread- (Page 6)" in Buddha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
This forum has become pretty quiet of late.  Anyway, just saw the episode now.

One question I had - did Prasenjit ever go to war w/ Suddhoyana, and was Ashwamedha yagna still practised @ the time?  I found this episode pretty strange.  Equally strange was Devadatta not killing Siddhartha.

I also thought that the first time Siddhartha had witnessed death was during his journey after his marriage.  Not w/ this Baldev character.

Anyway, they did a great job today w/ the battle scenes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanskarProud-India

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Well happy to see you in This forum as great knowledgeable person here too  Tongue

I missed episode will watch at 7.00 PM .

You can not get answers here easily as this is always silent threads Big smile

I only visit.

Yes Putrakameshthi Yagna & Ashwamegha Yagna always done at that time before 2600 years in India.

And here i think no fiction like DKDM , MB...Surely because there is huge research team behind show & they have researched till 10 years Tongue

Also all World 25 higher Buddha Organizations admires show truly last month

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 12:30am | IP Logged
So Devadatta murdered that girl and burnt down the tent to which she was brought?

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 3:44am | IP Logged
King Suddhodana and Queen Prajapati have another son??  who was the child queen was seen hugging in the 5th Jan'14 episode??

Proud-India

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

King Suddhodana and Queen Prajapati have another son??  who was the child queen was seen hugging in the 5th Jan'14 episode??

Sorry Shobhi, I missed that episode Smile will watch it later & reply

Ms.S.K.

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Proud-India

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

Sorry Shobhi, I missed that episode Smile will watch it later & reply

I think it is their son.  queen sent him away so that she does not fail in her promise to her sister to bring siddharth as her own son

Proud-India

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Then how was that son still a kid?  He should have been the same age as Siddharth.

But if they had this other son, why was Sudhoyana concerned that he'd have no successor?  After all, there was this son, and then, there was Siddhartha's son Rahul later on to provide succession.

Next week - Siddhartha discovers that Devadatta murdered Kanchan, and attacks him.

The thing that gets me - how does Devadatta go unpunished throughout the story, and only at the end does he die b4 he can reach Buddha?

Proud-India

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Buddha Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.