Buddha

Buddha Help And Suggestion Desk (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 11 December 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
we will contact to Moderators to add Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aradhana87

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Buddha Help And Suggestion Desk (Page 3)" in Buddha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanskar

Groupbie

shanskar

Posted: 19 December 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
they did
congo...

Proud-India

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanskar

they did
congo...

Thank youBig smile

Just asking same question againEmbarrassed EmbarrassedWho played Urmila? She looks  familiar but I cannot remember her name...

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Does anyone know of any good books where an authentic history of Siddharth can be found?  I'm not asking about Buddhism - I want to know about the history of Siddhartha, Sudhyoyana & Devadatta.  All I know is what I read in the ACK Buddha

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Are there any ATs here for Gungun Uprari - Mahadevi Prajapati?

Edited by .Vrish. - 21 December 2013 at 11:56pm

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Are there any ATs here for Gungun Uprari - Mahadevi Prajapati?

No here only Siddharth Personal ,Siddharath - Yashodhara & King Suddhdam ,madevi Maha Maya AT available

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Since there ain't a D&D for this forum, I'll post my question here.

After Siddharth returned to Kapilavasthu after receiving enlightenment, why did Sudhyoyana try and insist that he become a king?  After all, he left Rahul w/ him, so if Sudhyoyana's son wasn't available, his grandson still was.  So why didn't he groom him as his successor?

Also, how did Devadatta become a part of the Sangha?  One would have expected him to be thrilled at the throne being now available to him, once both Siddharth & Rahul were out of contention, since Rahul too joined the Sangha?

Another thing - did rulers like Bimbisara, Prasenjit ever come into contact w/ Sudhyoyana?  I thought that it's Buddha who later discovers them, when he goes to India for preaching.  Until then, all these events were happening in Nepal

Edited by .Vrish. - 29 December 2013 at 12:07am

Proud-India

princess_farh

princess_farh

Posted: 18 March 2014 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
is akanksha juneja in buddha? Hi all! I have never watched buddha but i recently saw a promo on zee where sm guy is telling a woman that ur husband has forsaken you on your wedding night. The woman looks so familiar but i couldn't place her. Plz help!

Edited by princess_farh - 18 March 2014 at 1:10pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Buddha Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.