Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Nels

Even I tried to get, apparently it seems there is no YT link.

oh...😭tfs dear...
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hi guys,
Can anyone take up WU for wednesdays on my behalf please? My worklife is getting hectic and I am planning on quitting IF for sometime. Its a request. Please let me know if any one is interested.

Regards,
Mandy.
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OK question: how come Kala's accent is now changed to Punjabi? Along with MJ? Memory loss- and he just started learning that accent? Kala changed her accent to hide her identity?
Also, how did she trick Fahim Chacha to take her spot? I did see a bit of the scene where she pretends to repent in front of Fahim Chacha and talks about how she wants to see Meethi's daughter...but how can you swap places with someone in jail? :S

And...finally...Tara's new family know she's not Tara right?

Is the new season as good as the old season used to be? (Before they ruined it quite a bit?) 

LoL sorry for the overload of questions but I'm curious and don't want to ruin my previous memories (before Dec) when it went on a nice and steady pace and things made sense 😆
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think answer to your last question will answer your other questions as well:
New season (I don't know if it is the right word to use😕) ... is making no sense when compared to earlier story. 
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nels

I think answer to your last question will answer your other questions as well:
New season (I don't know if it is the right word to use😕) ... is making no sense when compared to earlier story. 

😆 Damn it...they truly ruined such an awesome show. Their pace and storyline was going so well and then they just sped things up and then added the new season...argh! Another one bites the dust. 
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am not regular viewer of this show...accidentally saw one scene where i saw Ankur Nayyar ðŸ˜• is he in this show ?? If yes then can u give me brief of his character...please reply ! Edited by debasree04 - 9 years ago
SoumiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: debasree04

I am not regular viewer of this show...accidentally saw one scene where i saw Ankur Nayyar ðŸ˜• is he in this show ?? If yes then can u give me brief of his character...please reply !

Yes he is in the show. He s a completely negative character. Apparently he has murdered Sia,his wife (who also happens to be tara's lookalike). Now he has kept tara with him against her will for reasons well known to him!

The show has taken a 5 yr leap. tara was in coma for 5 yrs and has now woken up in Ankur (Om)'s house and is being called Sia (Ankur's wife)
SoumiGirl thumbnail
Can anyone pls tell me if it is possible to delete a post (new topic)..
I have realised there are simultaneous posts on the same subject! In such a case I would like to delete my post (new topic) so that the discussion can happen under a single thread!

Await your response.

Thank you. ðŸ˜Š
its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SoumiGirl

Can anyone pls tell me if it is possible to delete a post (new topic)..

I have realised there are simultaneous posts on the same subject! In such a case I would like to delete my post (new topic) so that the discussion can happen under a single thread!

Await your response.

Thank you. ðŸ˜Š

replied there..😊
SoumiGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: its-alexandrite

replied there..😊

Thank you Alexa  ðŸ¤—