Page   of 38
Page 2 Page 38

BalamPichkaari

Viewbie

BalamPichkaari

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Hi All,

Please use this thread to ask all queries related to the show, forum or the website in general. Any other threads opened asking for help will be closed.

Thanks and Regards,

Edited by BalamPichkaari - 12 September 2013 at 5:20am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BloomBelievix-Cinderella-capriyatheloupgaroux..Amira..Wahian4lyf

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ek Boond Ishq -Help Desk-" in Ek Boond Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bewakoofLadki

IF-Rockerz

bewakoofLadki

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
hi
m confused
wats d concept of d show?
i dint get d promo n neither d 1st epi?
help me out

NiharikaMishra

Goldie

NiharikaMishra

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Hello Friends,

Could anyone give me a short update on whatever has happened till now in the show?
I wanted to track the show from epi 1 but have to travel this wee k n honestly don't have the patience to check the WUs

BalamPichkaari

Viewbie

BalamPichkaari

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikkie

Hello Friends,

Could anyone give me a short update on whatever has happened till now in the show?
I wanted to track the show from epi 1 but have to travel this wee k n honestly don't have the patience to check the WUs

So basically Mrityunjay has been wrongly implicated for a crime he didn't commit and is jailed for the same. His dad is trying his best to get him released, but MJ has lost all hopes. Taara is the younger daughter; and she's brash and spunky. She lost her shop due to Kalavati [she had a run in with her and accidentally disrupted Kalavati's pooja, which is why Kalavati wants to destroy her] and her family isn't financially stable, which is why she agrees to marry Mrityunjay when his father comes with the rishta; not knowing his true identity as she's never even met the guy. Nandini, her older sister is money minded, and is pretending to be rich in front of her boyfriend - who is incidentally MJ's bro.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cinderella-dushturain..Amira...RajvirNandini.

rima4ever

IF-Addictz

rima4ever

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
can anyone tell me if aditya is thakurs younger son i mean if he is mrityunjays younger bro ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONI

sujairohit

Goldie

sujairohit

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Yes Aditya is mrityunjay's younger brother.

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
for what reason mj and tara were married is it contract marraige or what purpose the marraige took place

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeannierocks

for what reason mj and tara were married is it contract marraige or what purpose the marraige took place

it is not contract marriage ...

the real reason is yet to be revealed ...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.