Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: King-Anu

please do do. thanks for taking out time from your busy schedule.

My schedule is not at all busy πŸ˜† its more of procrastination😳 and limited internet access

finally answered the second set ... will try dealing with that song as well ... coincidentally, it was on tv last night ... i really disliked itπŸ˜› beautiful lyrics but what's with the loud music and that background chorus?

Arwen11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Haha! Arwen you reminded me of those days all over again! I almost wish I could actually find the time to watch one of these shows now just to start debates with senseless people online. :P Is Janaki the huge Gurbina fan? Ah I don't think we ever got along lol. I would be driven to insanity and I'd probably spend all my time arguing with Jyo in the BB house! :P

I didn't always agree with her but thought Jake's posts on Gurmeet-Debina used to be hilarious! I've lost count of the amount of times she's re-incarnated now. She once mentioned she was a part of the Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai forum and though I never watched the show, I remember it being hugely popular and it released almost 8/9 years ago!! :O

yup janaki is that huge gurbina fan πŸ˜†
were u around when (goodness knows which website) had that best bride competition? the rivalry between geet fans and nupur fans was huge πŸ˜† each set would write against the other in their forum threads ... and when the other set would see the posts, they would reply in their own forums πŸ˜† so basically everyone was stalking each other posts and posting venom in their own thread πŸ˜† i had such fun following both sides 🀣

i wasnt around during KYPH times but some of my friends were ... i have heard some tales about those days πŸ˜†
that place was a mess ...apparently the rivalry between iqbal fans and neha fans reaches such a fever pitch that the whole forum was locked 😲

jake was a neha fan .. she and her sister jenny would make a post at night (well they were on canada time) ... there will be a forum war for hours.. mods would come in  morning .. lock the thread .. ban jake and her sister ... and then at night they'll come again with a new id πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i think iqbal's wife was also a member of that forum and she wrote some things against neha .. i dunno what but jake and her friends .. i think they did some sort of investigation and then had an article against iqbal's wife posted in deccan chronicle πŸ˜† no idea what it was .. probably forum related πŸ˜† i almost wish i was around at the time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i see jake posting in btown forum ...are u two in touch?
Arwen11 thumbnail

Always was .. and always will be πŸ˜†
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yes that song is a bit loud but very meaningful.

Thanks for answering. Whatever you answered was really fun to read.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ARWEN!!!!

You are probably the slowest bakra in the history of bakras! πŸ˜†

And thank you for such high rankings on these scales- you are sweet! :)
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

You mean in reading about sex, right? 

πŸ˜†
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen.

yup janaki is that huge gurbina fan πŸ˜†
were u around when (goodness knows which website) had that best bride competition? the rivalry between geet fans and nupur fans was huge πŸ˜† each set would write against the other in their forum threads ... and when the other set would see the posts, they would reply in their own forums πŸ˜† so basically everyone was stalking each other posts and posting venom in their own thread πŸ˜† i had such fun following both sides 🀣

i wasnt around during KYPH times but some of my friends were ... i have heard some tales about those days πŸ˜†
that place was a mess ...apparently the rivalry between iqbal fans and neha fans reaches such a fever pitch that the whole forum was locked 😲

jake was a neha fan .. she and her sister jenny would make a post at night (well they were on canada time) ... there will be a forum war for hours.. mods would come in  morning .. lock the thread .. ban jake and her sister ... and then at night they'll come again with a new id πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i think iqbal's wife was also a member of that forum and she wrote some things against neha .. i dunno what but jake and her friends .. i think they did some sort of investigation and then had an article against iqbal's wife posted in deccan chronicle πŸ˜† no idea what it was .. probably forum related πŸ˜† i almost wish i was around at the time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i see jake posting in btown forum ...are u two in touch?

She was a fake - that's what all the fights were about. πŸ˜†

Don't ask me how I know this! πŸ˜†