Page 6 Page 9

TheGadabout

IF-Dazzler

TheGadabout

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Arwen, Jaya...whoelse here for a reunionHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debater of the week #14:Arwen (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gumrah...

Gumrah...

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
My timing is perfect! MOTW i am actually familiar with! 
Congrats Arwen!. 

Since bigboss is round the corner, and i am not sure if you watch the show or not but i am sure you are familiar with the concept. My questions are going to be BOSS like, bigboss. Yes, can you tell i am excited? TWO DAYS! 

1. If you had to pick 12 members from this forum, and don't restrict yourself to members only from Debate Mansion, I am pretty sure this section has less than 12 members LOL. Which 12 members would you place in the bigboss and why?

Now for fun-sake I am hoping you are familiar with the most popular names of Bigboss, so which members do you believe resembles the following characters. 

1. Veena Malik ( Reference - Pakistan's drama queen) 

2. Imam Siddique ( Reference - Nanga dance) 

3. Sara Khan ( Reference - Fake Shaadi)

4. Dolly Bindra ( Reference, loud) 

5. Ashmit Patel ( Reference 'pops'

6. Sky Walker (  Reference - Freaking buzz off) 

7. Pooja Mishra ( Reference - Spare me) 

8. Sunny Leone ( Reference - Porrrn babe!)

9. Sameer Soni ( Reference- Normal, sweet guy)

That is all! Have fun Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KAArwen.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwen.

Originally posted by Vinzy

Wow Arwen CongratzzzClap
Honeymoon is over?!!! hows the ceiling fan!!  lolLOL Whaa?!! LOL
How many kids would you like to have? 2. i like even numbersLOL
Which has been the best decision you ever made? ah... i haven't made one yetTongue
Your favourite song of all times and why - is it because of the lyrics, because of the memories associated with it or just the whole package? for whatever reason i dont have all time favorite songs Confused sometimes i m liking this song and sometimes some other song ... But i love live music ...and i have watched Queen's Live Aid performance innumerable times... so i guess because of the sheer atmosphere... its one of my favorites. 
What is your perception of how people see you? someone who is very calm and relaxed when things get rough.. my friends were always like "tum tension kyon nahi leti?"LOL on the other hand .. during wedding preps ,.. my aunt was like tension mat lo ... ye larki tension le rahi hai and i was like huh? i m not ConfusedLOL
Do you give out second chances too easily? No idea... i havent been in such a situation yet.. but i think i am probably the forgive and forget type.
What are your 5 favorite foods, with the most favorite first? kaali daal with boiled rice (yum!) cheesecake. biryani. chicken karahi (i actually prefer the masala here more than the chicken) and gajar ka halwa
What is your favorite color? my favorites are always changing LOL Red .. white... purple ... black...
What are your weaknesses? procrastination will be the death of me .. and an inability to say whats truly on my mind... i m not very communicative or expressive.
What is the wildest thing you've ever done? i havent done anything wildOuch 
Maybe Adam should have spent more than just a rib..? your views? he damn well should have because us women are worth itLOL He was such a guy... minimum effort *smh*
When God created Adam and Eve, did they have belly buttons? err .. well God only created Adam and Eve about 4000 years ago which doesnt leave much room for evolution .. so yes i think they did LOL (ok that was a weird answerLOL)
What do you think you look sexiest in? churidaars with long shirtsConfused? no clue. 
3 negative points about your mother in law. hmm.. i dont know her that well ...err ...she is very particular about how things should be done etc ... but she is not obsessive compulsive .. and er... she likes to gossip Confused? i really don't know her that wellLOL
Three new movies you watched recently? The Iceman, Now You See Me and The Intouchables.
What is your favorite TV show? Right now its Dexter but all time favorite is an old Pk serial Dhoop Kinaray
What is your favorite sport? currently its football ... used to play and watch cricket alot when i was a kid.
What kind of music do you like the most? post two three links here! cant post links because no Youtube Ouch

I am a Coke Studio (Pk) fan especially the early seasons ... look up Alif Allah.. Jalpari and Dastan e Ishq. and ... i used to be addicted to Riverdance (not strictly music but musical enough) ...err ..i like old pakistani pop songs ... especially vital signs/junaid jamshed .. look up tum mil gaye tou kia hua. i guess these are the constants ... rest depends ... with music most are accidental discoveries ... heard Fix You in the background of this show i was watching and it led me to coldplay ... i mean i had heard of coldplay but never bothered listening to their songs .. but now i like them ... i guess i m not very proactive in seeking out new music and bands ...will try making an exception for Zeb and HaniyaEmbarrassed

Just chill n Njoy

Supper!!, thank you for the beautiful replies!!! Big smileClapThumbs Up

Arwen.

Arwen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Arwen.

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

-          Tell us one juicy secret about married life Tongue it won't be a secret then Tongue

-          What does married life feel like? Not what I expected ... it's great and all but it isn't that huge life changing thing that everyone told me it would beLOL

-          Is your better half on IF? Have you shown him IF or talked about IF? If he is not on here will you like him to be on here? How would you react if he registered? No. No (I'm on phone right now for this reasonLOL). Hell NO. I hope I don't find out if he registers LOL and I sure as hell hope that he doesn't find out my user id... all those hours spent discussing a tv show episode or d hotness quotient or d hero's abs!!!ROFL

-          Have you ever trolled IF? Tell us about any epic trolling adventures you had. If you haven't trolled - have you been tempted. Tells us about secret trolling desires you want to unleash. Nope, never. And I don't want to either so don't really have secret trolling desires Tongue  I am the sort who tries to give logical answers to trolls LOL I would probably want to punk one of my asshead teachersTongue

-          Who is better Arwen or Eowyn? Why? Eowyn all d way!! She is a badass! Btw I chose Arwen bcos liv tyler was pretty (yeah I was shallowLOL) and I absolutely love the movie Aragon Embarrassed

-          Pick 10 fictional characters from books and assign IF members to them.

-          10 IF members are sitting in a dusty roadside dhaba. A chicken crosses the road. What commentary does each of the 10 have on the event.

-          How old were you when you first discovered erotic literature? How did you find it? What was it like when you read it for the first time?  I think I was around 20.. may be older. My brother forgot to clear history and I discovered literotica Tongue I think that first time I was maybe scandalized and than hooked Tongue from there it went to 4shared and novels

-          Imagine 10 IF members had a gun to their head and were forced to read "Fifty Shades". What commentary do they have on the book.

That's it to start the grill on now. I'll come back to cook appetizers, entrees and desert.

Rth - I have answered  a few questions ..am still working on d other 3 LOL

Edited by Arwen. - 14 September 2013 at 5:06am

secretkeeperForever-KA

Arwen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Arwen.

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Hey Z.A., awesome answers till now. 
So your answers brought a smile on my face, how about we have a little fun from your previous answers

Tom-Katie/Tom-Kidman Tom-Kidman all the way

Rate his couch jumping act on a scale of 10 -10 Pinch

Quote a Rumi couplet I was taught Rumi by a truly horrible teacher (not a horrible person... just a pathetic, teaching ke naam par dhaba kind of teacher) and since then I haven't been able to muster the courage to read his poems. So will answer this question later when I can Google from PC Tongue.

Jimmy Choos/C.Loubs both! 

Emily-Aiden/Emily-Daniel/Emily-Jack Emily - Aiden

Mozzie or Mrs Suit Mozzie

Name a spell from HP world that you most identify yourself with 
I like the idea of patronus charm ... and Ridikulus
Fav Regency couple umm.. Ian and Elizabeth from Almost Heaven.. and not Regency but Thornton from North and South Day Dreaming

Have fun with these Z.A, will be back for more!

secretkeeperForever-KA

Arwen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Arwen.

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Navigating if on phone is soo hard!! Vijay really should stop being a scrooge and spend some money!!!
Hola Shad and ShakHug

Edited by Arwen. - 14 September 2013 at 5:26am

LeadNitratesecretkeeper

Arwen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Arwen.

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gumrah...

My timing is perfect! MOTW i am actually familiar with! 
Congrats Arwen!. 

Since bigboss is round the corner, and i am not sure if you watch the show or not but i am sure you are familiar with the concept. My questions are going to be BOSS like, bigboss. Yes, can you tell i am excited? TWO DAYS! 

1. If you had to pick 12 members from this forum, and don't restrict yourself to members only from Debate Mansion, I am pretty sure this section has less than 12 members LOL. Which 12 members would you place in the bigboss and why?

hmm lets see... 

Anu and RTH, WA and YOU ... and oh, BTV as well ...  LOL do I really need to explain this?LOLLOLLOL
Dia, Jyo (jyothi06), Jake and Janaki 

Jyo was moderator of Geet forum and i think dia had her share of issues with the way that forum was handledTongue
Jake meanwhile was (is) a huge DD fan and Janaki (not that she posted much) is a gurmeet-debina fan... damn there were some fireworks in that forumLOL actually all the shippers eventually had issues with the moderators so for all i know, janaki will join hands with jake and dia against JyoTongue ..poor JyoTongue

Karan and Nicky (rambo rajkumar) from bollywood forum ... i think they are always on the opposite sides in SRK-Salman/Ajay/Akshay fan warsLOL

and finally Vijay for being such a miserAngry 

Now for fun-sake I am hoping you are familiar with the most popular names of Bigboss, so which members do you believe resembles the following characters. 

1. Veena Malik ( Reference - Pakistan's drama queen) that would be you ShadLOL

2. Imam Siddique ( Reference - Nanga dance) i have absolutely no idea who she is Confused

3. Sara Khan ( Reference - Fake Shaadi) janakiTongue

4. Dolly Bindra ( Reference, loud) i dont really remember her much... didnt she fight alot? pretty much any rabid fangirl could be it LOL

5. Ashmit Patel ( Reference 'pops') +
6. Sky Walker (  Reference - Freaking buzz off)  = VijayAngry (yup i hate him that muchAngry)

7. Pooja Mishra ( Reference - Spare me) no idea who she is eitherEmbarrassed but spare me reminds me of an old nemesis of one of my friends... miss amazingTongue

8. Sunny Leone ( Reference - Porrrn babe!) Dia... but its more figurative in the sense of first appearances can be deceptive and there is more to a person than a single tag... i mean i disliked dia during geet days bcos i disliked most gurti fans... getting to know her here... goes to show how wrong u can be in you perception of peopleEmbarrassed

9. Sameer Soni ( Reference- Normal, sweet guy) souro

That is all! Have fun Big smile

Edited by Arwen. - 14 September 2013 at 1:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gumrah...secretkeeperForever-KA

Arwen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Arwen.

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
hmm... now i m left with fox, part of RTH's set and one of genie's... will try handling those tomorrow... its pretty late here Tongue
ciaoSleepy

Forever-KA

Post Reply New Post

Go to top