Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Arwen,

will you be okay with answering my foxy set?

please let me know,

thanks

Fox
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Arwen, 
Don't know much about you, but hey can join this MOTW party! 

Name a habit that you have that some people might consider odd.
As a teenager, who is someone famous that you had a crush on?
Name one of your favorite restaurants.
If you could be instantly fluent in one other language, which would it be?
Name something (a product or service) that you love so much that you'd happily be that company's national spokesperson.
If you could time travel to a point twenty years from now to peek into your life for 
five minutes, would you choose to do it? Why or why not?
What is "must see TV" for you?
What aspect of your daily routine do you look forward to the most?
If you could be any animal for a day, what animal would you pick? Why?
What was one of your first moneymaking jobs?
What is the most incredible natural venue that you've ever seen in person?
If you could travel back in time to any certain era or event, when/where would you pick and why?
What is something you should probably get rid of but haven't?
Edited by charminggenie - 10 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Arwen Congratzzz👏
Honeymoon is over?!!! hows the ceiling fan!!  lol😆
How many kids would you like to have?
Which has been the best decision you ever made?
Your favourite song of all times and why - is it because of the lyrics, because of the memories associated with it or just the whole package?
What is your perception of how people see you?
Do you give out second chances too easily?
What are your 5 favorite foods, with the most favorite first?
What is your favorite color?
What are your weaknesses?
What is the wildest thing you've ever done?
Maybe Adam should have spent more than just a rib..? your views?
When God created Adam and Eve, did they have belly buttons?
What do you think you look sexiest in?
3 negative points about your mother in law.
Three new movies you watched recently?
What is your favorite TV show?
What is your favorite sport?
What kind of music do you like the most? post two three links here!

Just chill n Njoy

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was online when Aahaana posted this and I was thinking ... crap! That was fast 😆
@anu - I m fine with d foxy questions 😛 as long as there are no YouTube vdos 😳 bcos I can't watch those
And try not to go too much into hypotheticals cos I m bad with those haha
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Alright Z...been a while since I've been on IF but if you're being roasted, I need to partake. 🤗

Shall we start nice and easy? Hmm?! Ok.

Imran in OUATIMD or Imran in MKBKM?
Imran with Katrina or Imran with Anushka?
Imran in bed or Imran in the shower?

Chalo...see you, tata, bye bye!

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And Hadey...bachche ko maar hi daaloge kya?! 
Arwen11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LeadNitrate

Your name: 😛

The first letter of your name and surname( if you don't answer above question): Z A

The reason behind your ID: at the time i was addicted to Lord of the Rings

How did you first join IF: hmm.. i started watching this show on Colors (Mohe Rang De) i was looking for summaries of episodes i had missed and a google search led me to IF ... Most of those summaries were members only posts so i ended up joining ... that was in 2008

i met some of the most awesome people on IF there .. people i am still friends with 😳

How often do you login: login - not very often BUT i check IF whenever i m online (pretty much everyday) i just dont bother logging in😛

Your experience in IF so far: it has been pretty darn great ... may be because i ve mostly stayed away from controversy hehe

A nice moment of your life on IF: hmm.. many... mostly from the time i spent on tv show forums (MRD and Geet) and the people i met there. 😊

Your worst nightmare on IF: luckily nothing has happened to me but there were a couple of unpleasant incidents involving me friends ... again from my tv forum days.

[FONT=Verdana] Few friends on IF who share the same wavelength: many :P Skep .. Ena.. An.. Pari ... jaya... there are alot of names actually

What other forums you visit other than DM: nowadays i frequent the bollywood forum.

Why are you attracted towards DM: Harry Potter😆 there was this huge thread about him here at the time 😛 but i think i truly participated in a religion thread (pretty much the only debate i participated in) i ended up sticking around because of the chat thread and members there 😳

Does the level of Debate here meet your expectation? If yes, do you want to give input to make it better? If no, same question i dont participate in the debates so cant comment😳

Your favorite past-time: Reading ...watching movies and amrikan tv shows 😆

Are you a couch potato or busy Bee: couch potato all the way

What are the activities you do, if you are busy bee

What do you usually do, sitting on couch? just browse IF or others as well browse IF FB ..cracked... lately i ve been searching recipes😆 i read newspapers as well ... depends on my mood really.

favorite qoute if any

Virtual or real: Invictus .. the whole poem. 
i dont remember any quotes right now... i used to have a diary in which i would write down my favorite quotes. dunno what happened to it

i probably wont be able to answer any questions before tomorrow 😛 but i will get round to it ... eventually😆
Edited by Arwen. - 10 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

And Hadey...bachche ko maar hi daaloge kya?! 

Oh myyy! My favorite wet girl here after ages! You and Arwen know each other? Small world!

Arwen11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Hey Arwen, 

Don't know much about you, but hey can join this MOTW party! 

Name a habit that you have that some people might consider odd. i sometimes talk to myself with hand gestures and all 😆 i have seen my mom and brother do this as well so i guess its a family thing 😆
As a teenager, who is someone famous that you had a crush on? Tom Cruise😳. i used to cut his pics from magazines and all😳
Name one of your favorite restaurants. Cosa Nostra. it's an Italian restaurant in Lahore. 
If you could be instantly fluent in one other language, which would it be? Persian. love it. Spanish and German would be number 2 😊
Name something (a product or service) that you love so much that you'd happily be that company's national spokesperson. hmm... i absolutely love shoes so may be something along those lines but nothing specific comes to mind😛
If you could time travel to a point twenty years from now to peek into your life for 
five minutes, would you choose to do it? Why or why not? No. because if things are going well i'll probably come back and invariably make everything worse  anyway i like surprises😉
What is "must see TV" for you? well made and logical ...rest depends on my mood... I mean i watch Dexter and Revenge and White Collar 😆
What aspect of your daily routine do you look forward to the most? honestly, i dont have much of a daily routine...may be a cup of tea in the evening? i just started those again because weather is not so hot and humid anymore (for now at any rate)
If you could be any animal for a day, what animal would you pick? Why? Could it be a bird😆? i have had a fascination with snowy owls ever since Harry Potter. other than that... erm.. ,may be a doe... there is something about those eyes 
What was one of your first moneymaking jobs? content writing... i would just write small articles and stuff for this guy who would then... i dunno send it on to the people who asked for it ... its easy money actually. 
What is the most incredible natural venue that you've ever seen in person? i haven't seen anything extraordinary yet 
If you could travel back in time to any certain era or event, when/where would you pick and why? may be Europe during one of the world wars... i have a strange fascination with that era... dunno why... OR... Regency England (blame the Harlequins and Silhouettes 😆)
What is something you should probably get rid of but haven't? my old laptop... its damaged beyond repair but i haven't gotten rid of it yet😆

Arwen11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

Alright Z...been a while since I've been on IF but if you're being roasted, I need to partake. 🤗

Shall we start nice and easy? Hmm?! Ok.

Imran in OUATIMD or Imran in MKBKM? i havent seen either but going by trailers ..definitely OUTIMD ... I dont like beards😆 but i guess acting and story and screen presence wise... MKBKM was better.
Imran with Katrina or Imran with Anushka? Anushka.
Imran in bed or Imran in the shower? shower😆 he has a good body😆

Chalo...see you, tata, bye bye!