Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Sapne Suhaane Ladakpan Ke Written Update 9 th September 2013

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Shayl is fine everyone is relieved and happy. Seema and Gunjan are outside and they also express their happiness. Gunjan comes in and asks for forgiveness. Dayal is about to go to get medicines Prabhu tells him to stay back but he does nt say a word. Seema is cooking khichdi for Shayl prabhu comes in scolds her and she becomes old Seema again switches off the gas in anger. Gunjan says she has lost her mom once not again. Shayl comes out and is surprised to see lot of boxes Prabhu, Gopal say they are also moving out the packers lift the boxes but Dayal stops them. Everyone is happy including Sangeeta but Seema is missing and Shayl enquires about her but Prabhu dismisses her. Gunjan and Mayank are planning some celebration for the evening.

Rachna Dholu promote Zee s new show

Seema is pacing the room thinking no one values her. Mayank asks Seema to apologize and she gets defensive that she wont do it if anyone asks her to, she will do it when she feels like Shayl comes in and tells her there is no need to. Mayank taunts seema and she leaves . She then asks Mayank why he does that , he says she should realize her mistakes.

Shayl s eyes are blindfolded and she is brought to the hall where a surprise party is organized for her. She is touched as she felt it was a celebration for winning the competition. Shayl cuts the cake and feeds everyone (with the same hand she got bandage on ) even hugs Seema .

PRECAP: Seema is giving Mayank dahi but he stops her saying Shayl is his lucky charm.

Happy Ganesh Chaturti 😃Edited by -Eris- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yea I knew today was going to be a boring one. Oh well I'm hoping we get a Vina track starting next weem because it doesn't look like there are any other tracks at the moment. But of course hope hope hi reh jaatI hai.
PariDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update.

From last 2 weeks zeetv keep tweeting about rachna nd vina but so far there is no any sign of vina track. I don't understand when they decide not to show vihaan then why they keep updating abt them? Seriously I don't have hope for vina. Nd can any1 notice tht next track is ready with seema again. 
Edited by Antimayan - 10 years ago
Princess3101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update

Naivedya thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. It seems stupid that they would show Vihaan being concerned for Rachna's welfare but then nothing comes of it. I was hoping the goons would kidnap Rachna and Vihaan would save her. This show is just hopeless!
Surish thumbnail
SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naivedya

Thanks for sharing. It seems stupid that they would show Vihaan being concerned for Rachna's welfare but then nothing comes of it. I was hoping the goons would kidnap Rachna and Vihaan would save her. This show is just hopeless!

Omg honestly we think so much alike Naivedya! I was thinking that the goon succeed in kidnapping Rachna and Vihaan comes to save her and kind of proving the family he is actually good.  But I was just thinking that and not thought of it actually happening Cause I knew it wouldn't. 
milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot I like how their is alot of love and respect between Dyal,Prabhu and Gopaul.  I also love how Mayank and Phabhu got on Seema case I love it.
DOC108 thumbnail
now nobody is interested what t nxt track is ðŸ˜³
Vihaana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Antimayan

Thanks for the written update.

From last 2 weeks zeetv keep tweeting about rachna nd vina but so far there is no any sign of vina track. I don't understand when they decide not to show vihaan then why they keep updating abt them? Seriously I don't have hope for vina. Nd can any1 notice tht next track is ready with seema again. 

You are right AM!!! Even I see the tweets. Its weird when there is no any track of them going on still they raising hope for vina fans but end of the day only disappointment left after watch the episodes. 

Now so many vihaan fans complaining everyday by tweeting to zeetv to show him more. Lets hope for good ðŸ˜­