Made by Amor

The Mad Khabaris
With the

20th Edition !!!!!

of

llSaraspatrall

Theme

Judaa hoke bhi, Tu mujhmein kahi baaki hai

*Sigh* who fell for Samud all over again, when Kumud ran after Saras...and Saras in his black vest😳 looked at her and understood her pain and eventhough she kept on pushing him away, stood firm and refused to go away...!!! Kumud on hearing that Saraswatichandra is dead, ran leaving everything behind, without another thought...and Saras, gives up his own existence for her...Do we need to say that these two are just *Sigh*

Acknowledgements
Few mentions as the names on the sections are not enough...The brilliant team of this Saraspatra and especially Appy, Alina and Amor  a big jhappi for their wonderful and everlasting support and sweet siggies!!!!πŸ‘Also  Appy for this wonderful new banners
And ofcourse, the new wholly NEW NL team...all the members!! All of the new team Veera, Sweetgal, Trina, Oma, hunnybunch, Omshreejaanu and Ayushi who are so relentlessly working on the issue...!! A big jhappi to all of my special cuties!!

Links to previous Patras

Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago

It was full on drama. The week started with The Kamarband changing owner, the same kamarband which started it all for Saras and Kumud.  

When kusum handed back the waist chain to Saras, he declined and stated that he had no right on it now and Kusum took it back and adorned her waist with it.

Pramad attended the puja with Kumud and the family while kalika was busy searching kumud's room and she finally found the other earring.

After the puja Pramad kept looking for his bottle of wine and found it in Saras' room. He drank and went to Kumud to remind her that she had lost the bet. He forced food down her throat to break her fast and told her that nobody can bound Pramad and left the room. Kumud on the other hand though sad still believed that things would fall into place one day for her and Pramad.

In the meantime an alarmed Saras was telling Kusum that Kumud's stuff was missing in his cupboard unaware that Kalika was busy showing them off to Pramad. The duo created a huge scene off front of the Buddhidhan Family. They left no stone unturned to humiliate Kumud and Pramad told everyone that Kumud was having an affair with Naveenchandra and started questioning Kumud about the earrings and the poem that she wrote. A helpless Saras looked on completely devastated. But before Kumud could go through it and reveal the truth to her inlaws, Kusum stopped her and took all the blame by stating that SHE was the one who was in relation with Naveen.

Saras too confirmed that it was true thus Kumud was saved. Bound by kusum vow and Saras' insistence Kumud had no choice but to play along thus lying/hiding one of the biggest truth of her life to her loving in laws who trust her more than their own son.

An upset Saras was still reminiscing on how Pramad insulted Kumud when he heard Alak and Pramad arguing. He went to them and Pramad told him to get out of his house to which Saras refused by telling him that he was not afraid of him and his threats and not even of death.

In the morning Saras and Kumud shared a conversation and Kumud told Saras that he had to stop Pramad in looking for Saraswatichandra.

Saras decided to tell Pramad that Saraswatuchandra was no more. A drunk Pramad went hysterically happy when he learned about it but kept calling Kumud names. Saras' self control snapped and beat the hell out of him.

A black and blue Pramad went to Kumud and told her that Saraswatichandra was no more. Kumud felt the ground beneath slipped. She ran to Saras' room to find it empty and barged outside and found her outside trying to manage his anger and restlessness on some logs.

A crying Kumud confessed to Saras that his well being and happiness meant a lot to her and Saras also told her that he would not leave until he was sure that she was safe and happy. Kumud moved back to the house.

At the Desais, the person who helped them is revealed. Danny has come back. The Desais ladies were not keen to see him.

At the BD's home, kusum asked Saras : you still love her? To that Saras admitted that it would be impossible for him to forget Kumud. Kusum proposed him to move on like her sister was doing. And to that Saras promised- the day I am sure Pramad has changed and Kumud is happy with him, I will never show her my face.

The puja starts. Pramad's mum tells Budhidhan do you remember we used to take care of Pramad like this. She says I m not a good mother. Pramad comes there and asks where is Naveen. Murakh Das says he is in the mandir. Sid comes there dressed like Kanha ji. Everyone smile seeing him. Kumud comes there dressed well. Saras and everyone look at her. Pramad comes after her. Everyone smile seeing him. Budhidhan says Pramad, now you understood why I chode Kumud for you. He says you came in the puja after so many years. Saras smiles. Budhidhan welcomes the couple. Kalika looks at Pramad. Pramad goes and stands with Kumud. Saras is happy seeing them. Kusum announces that they will be playing a game after the puja. Everyone go to the hall. Kalika says I will play my game. Sid asks Budhidhan to play with him.

From now on we will only have sad moments until we get samud back together - Saras is super hurt and angry to see what pramad is doing Kumud here.

Kumud runs to check on Saras.She sees Saras is not in his room. Kusum asks her what happened. Kumud does not answer her and runs outside the house. She sees Saras taking out his anger on wood. She runs to him and falls. She says Pramad said Saraswatichandra died, why? Saras says for your happiness, what if I die for you. Kumud says don't say this, when you broke our relation, I did not think like this. I want you to stay well and happy. Saras says I will leave from here if I feel you are safe and happy here, but not now. They have an eyelock, the song Kuch na Kahe... plays in the background. (After a very long time, they came closer, really sweet!!) Kumud and Saras look at each other and share their pain. Kumud steps backward and goes back into the house.

The scene where ofcourse Saras finally looses it..and punches the headlights out of Pramad, telling him to get act together and that he, Saras was not going to leave, come what may..had me hold my breath like anything...Finally we see that Saras who would do anything for Kumud, even break his own word to her!!!

Every fiber in her body is attuned to him,she was his and she will be his always,be it whether they are legally married or not because they are soulmates in the true sense.  And the 'ehsaas' did not return,it was always there.

This was a beautiful scene and very well enacted by Gautam and JennyπŸ‘

My pick for the aww moment of the week is where Kusum meets Saras on the terrace and they talk about their concerns on Kumud winning/losing the bet. I found this scene cute because both Saras and Kusum express their love for Kumud.
πŸ˜›

It was heart wrenching to see Kumud getting humiliated by Pramad and the maid of the house who had the gut to drop the earrings at her feet as everybody looked on with hands folded or clinched.
It was completely overbearing to watch that particular scene.
 As my heart broke, anger started seething in. How come Kumud has reached at this point in life?

It has to be the one where Kamu gets a tight slap from her Prammu na...both Pakau Pychos had hatched a plan to malign Kumud's reputation...But apna Saras hai na...He managed to (along with Kusum ofcourse) publicly make a hoax of both of them and save his Kumud and her reputation...He saved her...her reputaion and remained true to his promise!!! That he will stand by her!! ALWAYS!!!

By Amor

Kalika shows those things to Pramad. He asks what is this, what does this mean. Kalika says Kumud and Naveen can explain you about this. Kalika says I came to warn you that your wife does not cheat you. Pramad reads the poetry written by Kumud. Pramad says Kumud was being ideal but now I will show who is Kumud's lover to everyone. Kalika smiles. Kalika says Pramad will be born again, but Kumud will be regretting. Kumud thinks she has passed in the test as Pramad did not drink wine on his birthday. Pramad comes to Kumud and confronts her saying I came to know everything about you, I will tell this to my family. He says look at me, how I will kick you out of the house. Kumud asks what did I do, tell me. Pramad pulls her and takes her outside the room. Kumud says Kusum is here, what will she think. Pramad says let her see, I will tell her how you are. Kumud tries to stop him. Pramad brings her to the hall and pushes her on the floor. Pramad calls Budhidhan and everyone in the hall. Everyone gather in the hall.

Who wanted to throw chappal when this Pati naam ka prani, dragged Kumud across the house?? Arrey, she is your wife, and even if she was not...have some semblance of a man and atleast let her walk on her two feet before dragging her across like a rag doll1!!! One big chappal across his face!!!

Kusum and Saras are shocked to see Kalika come with the earrings. Kusum says these earrings are Kumud's but I wore it when I went to meet Kumud. This poetry I gave it to Naveen to speak out my heart. Kusum says when Kumud's marriage was broken, then Naveen's dad broke our relation too, and we never met. I met him suddenly here, but I kept quiet as I did not want to trouble my parents. She says I did not know he will be here. Kusum says I can bear anything, but not my sister's insult. Everyone looks at her. Kusum tells Budhidhan to ask Saras about it. Pramad looks at Saras. Budhidhan tells Saras I have always thought of you as my son and asks Saras is this all true. Saras thinks about Vidyachatur's words and his promise to Kumud. Kumud interrupts and says I will tell you. Saras tells him that its true. Saras stops Kumud from saying anything and says you won't bear anything because of me.

Charitra of the Week this week is dedicated to the one we have been waiting for since his departure months ago... None other than the much awaited Mr. Danny Vyas! Welcome back, Danny, we missed you! πŸ˜³ πŸ‘

Fashionista of this week goes to Saras and Kumud. Their choice of clothes matched with their characters so much making them deserve to be fashionistas of the week.
There is nothing that could compete with the UB shirts Saras wears, and they are back!! Saras looked smoking hot and sexy in white UB shirts and white jeans. The shirts also blended well with his strong physique. He also looked breath taking in Indian attire too. The red kurta and white doti he wore janmashtami made him look spectacular.
The rose pink sari with silver embroidery contributed more to Kumud's wifey style and she looked just like a pink rose in it. Also the turquoise sari she wore suited her so well. It's not only the light coloured saris that gave radiance to her, but also the simple jewellery she used made her look simply beautiful!

With the mid-week "baisti session," Kalika's quick pounce to apologize really proved how she yet again didn't think things through before presenting her case... Kalika definitely gets the Most Irritating Character of the Week award for her annoying and insincere apologies πŸ˜•

by Veera

The Rishta of the Week this week has undoubtedly have to go to Navinchandra and Kusum Sundari. The way these two have undoubtedly decided to stick together to try and help Kumud make her life better is admirable. Especially during the scene in which Kusum and Navin covered up the saboot of the jhumkaa and patra, their chemistry was obvious: these two know how to play off each other well. πŸ‘

selected by

Appy
And the  Siggy winner is

.MJHT.

With her creations

Congo Shongo Yaara!! here is your prize!!!! A siggy  made by Appy! Flaunt it!

selected by
Appy

And the winner is

.AnkitaM.

with her creation

Congo Shongo Yaara!! here is your prize!!!! A siggy  by Appy! Flaunt it!

selected by       
Appy

And the winner is

.Artemis_122.

with her creation

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meh8h-sUfag[/YOUTUBE]
Congo Shongo Yaara!! here is your prize!!!! A siggy  by Appy! Flaunt it!

selected by

Appy
And the Winner is...
"Thanks Forum members for this new analysis."
by
SC_Wellwisher

IF Thread:Thanks forum members for this new analysis

selected by
Appy

and it is
.-sweetgal19-.

Congo Shongo Yaaras!! Here is your prize !!A siggy by  Appy! Flaunt it! !!

Chappal Maro Scene of the week was the best ...i wated to chappal maro all...saras kusum kumud pramad kalika and dumb bds 

Originally posted by shana0127

Chappal Maro Scene of the week was the best ...i wated to chappal maro all...saras kusum kumud pramad kalika and dumb bds 

hahah Why allπŸ˜†

Ek dum classic!!!

This is the best NL ever! Classic and elegant!

Srush, I appreciate your hard work as well as others' hard work too!