Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

iluvsKS

iluvsKS

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
recently SAIFTA was held in Durban where Gurmeet chaudhryy won best male actor award and Kratika Sengar won best female actress award
moreover Pavitra Rishta won best show award

can u pls give an article for winners?

Edited by iluvsKS - 24 September 2013 at 1:56am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

kiransai64shreegrGC_TheKingMissUArYajayshreeshratnaprabhashrilovelysingh557nirmalac99VersatileStarjanedoe2013GuruTheBestsara1990KayAziwaladyBgudJosmi01Tanvi.narulanan0102PriyasitanubagadigaaguluvmgNxt_rockstarpankhudi_TiaRaprincess121993kratzyfanGuruvishvamelodicalovely_nikkiIsYaRoCHeRpickachu..RamKiJanaki..Sri_Radhagafulu14Ultimate-GCianpoonamgarg--MasterMind--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "y no article4 GC&KS,winners of international award at SAIFTA?read " in TellyBuzz forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adigaag

IF-Dazzler

adigaag

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Exactly where the hell on earth is a SAIFTA article. Gurmeet and Kratika won the award hands down without any biases from the channel(thank god not a Zee TV award) or multi-voting from fans and common the jury panel out there had some veterans man.Thankfully actors who have been winning in the last few award shows did not win it. they do not deserve it at all PERIOD. Vijay I know it is your business to run this site. You earn a lot. I respect that and will never ever try to take it away from you.It is rightfully deserved as well. Very well desgined site. Me loves it. But could you please  publish an article on Gurmeet and Kratika.I mean common they deserve it among all the present day actors on TV..I know GurIka are not much in news, it might affect your business but ek article toh banta hai boss not asking for more Am I?kyun bhai? Big smile

Edited by adigaag - 22 September 2013 at 1:04pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99VersatileStarjanedoe2013KayAziwaJosmi01Tanvi.narulanan0102pankhudi_TiaRaNxt_rockstarpickachuIsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikkigafulu14--MasterMind--

adigaag

IF-Dazzler

adigaag

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
ab to  Bombay Times main bhi aa gaya article and almostother sites and newspapers as well I guess...Can we have one from tellybuzz as well ASAP.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStarjanedoe2013nirmalac99Josmi01Tanvi.narulanan0102KayAziwatanubagNxt_rockstarpankhudi_TiaRapickachulovely_nikkiIsYaRoCHeRgafulu14--MasterMind--

adigaag

IF-Dazzler

adigaag

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
I just hope someone out there is listening to our pukaar, tamanna wishesLOL

Edited by adigaag - 22 September 2013 at 6:53pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99janedoe2013Josmi01Tanvi.narulatanubagNxt_rockstarpankhudi_TiaRapickachuIsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikkigafulu14--MasterMind--

lovelysingh557

lovelysingh557

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
please provide us with an article regarding the winners gurmeet and kraitka

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99janedoe2013Josmi01Tanvi.narulatanubagpankhudi_TiaRaNxt_rockstarIsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikkigafulu14--MasterMind--

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Gurmeet Choudhary and Kratika Sengar won best actor male and female awards in SAIFTA please give an article congratulating them on their victory and Pavitra Rishta too got the best show award in Telly awards category !!Smile

Please give article on GurIka...they are well deserved winners !!Embarrassed

Edited by pankhudi_TiaRa - 23 September 2013 at 12:22pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99janedoe2013Josmi01Tanvi.narulatanubagNxt_rockstarlovely_nikkiIsYaRoCHeRgafulu14--MasterMind--

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
YES! Please give us an article on SAIFTA!Stern Smile I find it a share worthy piece of information! Stern SmileSAIFTA is a big success this year! Gurmeet and Kratika won this prestigious award and I guess it makes headline!Embarrassed I don't mean to accuse but IF goes unaware about a lots of happening regarding few celebs!Embarrassed I mean we waited like almost for 2 weeks now! I had high expectation that IF will definitely give an article about it but I was wrong! Ouch
TellyBuzz team! It's an earnest and fair demand! We fans and other IF members deserve this one article! SAIFTA was no small deal! It grabbed eyeballs of media very well! I wonder how IF stayed ignorant of it! WackoStill hoping, Please reply!Stern Smile

Edited by Nxt_rockstar - 23 September 2013 at 12:23pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99janedoe2013KayAziwaTanvi.narulaJosmi01tanubagpankhudi_TiaRapickachuIsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikkigafulu14--MasterMind--

janedoe2013

Goldie

janedoe2013

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
We know it's past the event but can we at least  have an IF recognition of the winners considering the fact that most of IF members are distributed across the tv forum so why not have an article of the winners  Embarrassed thanks if you ever read this..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Tanvi.narulaJosmi01KayAziwatanubagNxt_rockstarpickachulovely_nikkiIsYaRoCHeRgafulu14--MasterMind--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top