TB: Ridhi RaQesh Approached For Nach Baliye

Posted: 10 years ago
This was posted on Friday.

"We are approached for Nach Baliye every year" - RaQesh

Amidst various names making news in the Telly industry, couple RaQesh Vashisth and Ridhi Dogra Vashisth have also been approached for the upcoming season of dance reality show Nach Baliye!

Friday, September 06, 2013 | 6:38:41 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: www.india-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   3 Comments  |  5190 Views

Telly-town's popular actors RaQesh Vashisth and Ridhi Dogra Vashisth certainly are one of the most adorable jodi in the small screen industry. 

RaQesh Vashisth, a very popular actor who began his career by portraying a chocolate boy character in the movie 'Tum Bin', also gained huge appreciation in the television industry. The cute couple who worked together in Star Plus' show Maryaada Lekin Kab Tak? ended up getting married to each other.

While many celebrity couples have been making news recently about being approached for the forthcoming season of dance reality show Nach Baliye, RaQesh and Riddhi are also a part of the same list.

When asked RaQesh, whether the couple have been approached for Nach Baliye, the actor says, "Nach Baliye is offered to us every year and this year is no different. While Ridhi is a very passionate dancer, I have a dance phobia."

When asked whether the couple has taken up the offer, RaQesh says frankly, "We are not too keen on taking up this dance based show because we are not reality show people. I'm too shy as a person to be exposed to that kind of reality platform."

The actor also went on to say, "I gave a second thought to Nach Baliye purely because of my wife Ridhi since she is extremely passionate about dancing. But since I am not much crazy for dance, I don't want to experiment on doing something that I'm not passionate about. So, even this year, sadly its a 'No' to the show".

As the actor is very choosy about his work, he also turned down many offers for mythological based shows. He says, "Even for shows like Mahabharat, I'm called every year, be it the role of Karan, Arjun or Krishna. However, I don't think so that I fit within the required bracket. Mythology is something I would love to see but not act in."

So what kind of roles is RaQesh looking forward to? "Whichever role I'll take up in the future, be it a beggar or a prince, the makers should be passionate about it and the creative team should give substance to the role. As an actor,  I would like to essay any role but the makers have to be serious about it", concluded the actor.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16619-we-are-approached-for-nach-baliye-every-year-raqesh.htm

Edited by FIZK6 - 10 years ago
Welcome Muni.  Its a shame they're not taking part  :(
Originally posted by FIZK6

Welcome Muni. Its a shame they're not taking part :(
Phobia hain yaar, he have it, the Dance phobia. Winning over Phobia is really Difficult thing.
Originally posted by MrToolConfuser

Phobia hain yaar, he have it, the Dance phobia. Winning over Phobia is really Difficult thing.

Rayan ... its been a while  :)
Phobia and shy about doing reality shows. I really thought they would participate this year.

Rayan ... its been a while :)
Phobia and shy about doing reality shows. I really thought they would participate this year.

Yeah, quite a while; This time It was net connection, which made me to stay far from here.😆 and, about The Dance show, yeah They should have. But, then Again.. I actually kind of support him due to his Phobia, because the Phobia.. Alas! It's the scariest.

Yeah, quite a while; This time It was net connection, which made me to stay far from here.😆 and, about The Dance show, yeah They should have. But, then Again.. I actually kind of support him due to his Phobia, because the Phobia.. Alas! It's the scariest.

I take it you have a phobia too?

I take it you have a phobia too?

...uhh.. A little.😆
Whats your phobia Rayan, do tell  ðŸ˜†

Whats your phobia Rayan, do tell 😆
oh no! It's Ghosts, they're scary.. Just talking about them makes me Scared. I'm afraid of Ghosts, but Yeah, Now I'm on recovering stage.😆

oh no! It's Ghosts, they're scary.. Just talking about them makes me Scared. I'm afraid of Ghosts, but Yeah, Now I'm on recovering stage.😆

And yet you watched Savitri, when there were ghosts too, brave  😆