Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

~*|| Dancer Of The Week #2 ||*~ (Page 2)

sanjana_D3 IF-Dazzler
sanjana_D3
sanjana_D3

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Congrats :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

Princess_Devil IF-Rockerz
Princess_Devil
Princess_Devil

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
congo shishir Party
u desrve it 

marauder

.vruShan_rocks. IF-Dazzler
.vruShan_rocks.
.vruShan_rocks.

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
congo shishir bhaiParty

marauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
This is gonna be interesting. Any way thanks everyone.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_.vruShan_rocks.

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Name: Shishir

Birthday: 31st october

Profession: College Student

Hobbies: I love to read. (off course not course books) But give me any thing like a novel, comics etc. Although if you would have asked me this 10 years back I would have said Patangbaji LOL

How you got started with I-F: Well I joined IF way back to read Harry Potter fanfictions.

Your favorite section on I-F: Well obviously D3 forum.

Why you visit the D3 forum:  Well isn't it obvious - of course SwaRon. Its always awesome to interact with other fans and get there views regarding a scene or track. I always find it exciting.

How you landed on the D3 forum: Well as I said I joined IF way back to read Potter fan fics but I never visited any forum back then. Infact it was due to fan pages on FB that I got hold of some link of some topics on SwaRon that I landed on the forum

Why do you like D3: Initially I started to view D3 for dance and that too in 2011 in October. SwaRon intrigued me but still it was Dance which attracted me. But when I viewed all the previous episodes from beginning I had became a SwaRon fan for life. And from then on its always SwaRon for me the most important reason to like D3.

Daily Soaps or Movies: Among Indian shows and movies - I would say neither. But yeah still ask to make choice - i will go with movies. And among non desi shows and movies - seriously can't pick

Best Friend(s) on I-F: Now this is the toughest question. LOL . Because I seriously can't pick one or even few.

How does it feel to be Dancer of the Week: Well to be honest I feel the same. I guess it will change after the grilling. But still thanks :)

Favorite Actor: Leonardo dicaprio

Favorite Actress: Angelina Jolie

Pick only One Favorite Character from D3 and give reasons why : Well its definitely Sharon. Because she is just the most intriguing character of the show. And enigma. She is among few of the character who genuinely surprises me.

Favorite Shows: Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Prison Break, Seinfeld, Sherlock, Battle Star Galactica, Sarabhai vs Sarabhai and Remix

Ideas for the Development Team to improve on the forum:Nothing in particular is coming in my mind right now. Baad mein kabhi aaya to I will definitely share. For now all mods are doing really fine job.

One thing each about Khushi and Juleka that you like : Both always replies to any queries regarding D3 forum or in general about IF asap. I could always approach them without having second thought.

One thing you like about D3 Forum? Obviously its members. I hardly visit any other forum so I can't tell but I know D3 forum would be definitely one with the most colorful and craziest members.

One thing you dislike about D3 Forum? Ermm even though i get the thought behind it and it kind of became necessary later on but I never liked the rule of members being kept to the post of their favorites.

Edited by marauder - 09 September 2013 at 10:11am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

addicted_love_Deepika_AnanyaVruShan_bellaSwan_.vruShan_rocks.Divine_darkness.Vrushanholic...Flame..swathi_swaron

swathi_swaron IF-Sizzlerz
swathi_swaron
swathi_swaron

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Shishir bhai a question from me...

Is it true that you are having short term memory loss and you forget the promises soon Angry
marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi_swaron

Is it true that you are having short term memory loss and you forget the promises soon Angry

LOL Oops sorry LOL

Well contrary to what everyone think I am a lazy fellow. And in such circumstance you have to keep me reminding me about the promise else it will slip from my mind LOL

swathi_swaron IF-Sizzlerz
swathi_swaron
swathi_swaron

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Originally posted by swathi_swaron

LOL Oops sorry LOL

Well contrary to what everyone think I am a lazy fellow. And in such circumstance you have to keep me reminding me about the promise else it will slip from my mind LOL

you are mistaken... i am not talking about what you are thinking right now...

i am talking about that one which u made 1 month back...

agar 10-20 baar yaad dilana bhi kaafi nahi hai toh koi bhi kya kar sakthe hai...Cry

Go to top